Mich. Supreme Court Allows Gr Decrim Marijuana Law To Stand

zachw

Umm, it's a dictionary.  You want to go strait for the endzone?  It'd be a hail mary pass. I'd rather march downfield with the team so we know we will make it.  If they pull the same crap with Milegalize, at least we'll have enough people to do what's happened in Co with jury null for DUI's.  Right now no one knows what the hell is up. most think it's already legal in cities.  You do your way and I'll do mine, but divide us by shitting on Milegalize and I'll do the same to abrogate.  You have the ability to stop this, but expect bunny muffin from me if you dole it out.

How fuking funny.  You call Milegalize legal lies and then type in at the bottom united we stand.  You've pissed me off enough that I'm starting to hate abrogate, it's starting to only remind me of you and resto..  Fukin hippiecrite.  If you want help stop SHITTING on everyone else.  I really hope you heal some day and become bearable.  Cause right now you are pushing, at least me, to run far as I can from abrogate.  I wouldn't even sign a petition if I'm outside the store and someone is collecting sigs.  If abrogate fails you can pretty much hang some of the blame on resto and BB making this a personal fight.  Do you know that legalization is the opposite of prohibition?  Get your definitions straight, you sound uneducated.

You guys fuked off till there was an actual effrot going and now have a snowballs chance in hell and you want everyone to jump on your ship?  By mocking them?  The polling is just over 50% for legal, you really think most of them are against legal cause they want prohibition ended, in this state, that's walking all over patients and you want us to believe that crap too?  WAKE UP!

Yawn

Norby, yeah tone just doesn't come through in text unfortunately.  The written word is subjective to the readers mood.

I don't think that most of us were taught to write comprehensively either and that causes issue imho. 

I believe that those of us who take the time out to interact on this or any forum board are impassioned about the subject

matter and often (my) posts reflect that passion/ emotion.

I am not obstructing anything.  I will voice my opinion hoping that others can see how I think and believe but I do not force

my beliefs on anyone.

I speak to anyone that is receptive (and amazingly I come across very few who are not) about cannabis.  Those who are

unaware of ML, I tell them about it and if they are interested, I let them know where they can go locally to sign the petition.

Just because I choose to not sign it, does not mean that I would block others that do.

peace brother

At least we give valid reasons why we see MiLegalize as falling short of what we would like to see.

Norby would be hatin' on something just because he doesn't like a couple advocates. I really don't need to please you at all Norby. You are a very unreasonable person. I couldn't care less what you do or how you vote so you can't extort us for your vote or even your approval. If you would have some good reasons to hate on abrogate then you would deserve better. 

One thing about some of the posters here: They demand respect. They can't take a single cut down and cry to the high heavens if they get slighted in the very least. But they sure can dish out terrible insults on a wholesale basis while they cry about a tiny thing someone else did. 

How fuking funny.  You call Milegalize legal lies and then type in at the bottom united we stand.  You've pissed me off enough that I'm starting to hate abrogate, it's starting to only remind me of you and resto..  Fukin hippiecrite.  If you want help stop SHITTING on everyone else.  I really hope you heal some day and become bearable.  Cause right now you are pushing, at least me, to run far as I can from abrogate.  I wouldn't even sign a petition if I'm outside the store and someone is collecting sigs.  If abrogate fails you can pretty much hang some of the blame on resto and BB making this a personal fight.  Do you know that legalization is the opposite of prohibition?  Get your definitions straight, you sound uneducated.

You guys fuked off till there was an actual effrot going and now have a snowballs chance in hell and you want everyone to jump on your ship?  By mocking them?  The polling is just over 50% for legal, you really think most of them are against legal cause they want prohibition ended, in this state, that's walking all over patients and you want us to believe that crap too?  WAKE UP!

Those are all insults and we have a couple members here that actually like that. Actually clicked on 'like'. Now how can you live with your hateful selves doing things like that? It is not making you look very good at all.

At least we give valid reasons why we see MiLegalize as falling short of what we would like to see.

Norby would be hatin' on something just because he doesn't like a couple advocates. I really don't need to please you at all Norby. You are a very unreasonable person. I couldn't care less what you do or how you vote so you can't extort us for your vote or even your approval. If you would have some good reasons to hate on abrogate then you would deserve better. 

One thing about some of the posters here: They demand respect. They can't take a single cut down and cry to the high heavens if they get slighted in the very least. But they sure can dish out terrible insults on a wholesale basis while they cry about a tiny thing someone else did. 

I can't tell if you are talking about me or yourself?  YOU are the one putting down Milegalize to try and get everyone to jump ship. Just because you see it as "reasons" doesn't mean others don't see it as hate. Maybe you should look at your own tactics.  You call tehm reasons, I call it childish behavior to try and divide people and put them onto a law that should've had it's crap together and got the word out better.  Now all you want is to pull people away from something that already has steam for something disorganized.  See I've said it before you just don't want to hear it and just shrug it off.  Respect is earned.

Those are all insults and we have a couple members here that actually like that. Actually clicked on 'like'. Now how can you live with your hateful selves doing things like that? It is not making you look very good at all.

Complaining because people don't "like" the way you lash out?

I can't tell if you are talking about me or yourself?  YOU are the one putting down Milegalize to try and get everyone to jump ship. Just because you see it as "reasons" doesn't mean others don't see it as hate. Maybe you should look at your own tactics.  You call tehm reasons, I call it childish behavior to try and divide people and put them onto a law that should've had it's crap together and got the word out better.  Now all you want is to pull people away from something that already has steam for something disorganized.  See I've said it before you just don't want to hear it and just shrug it off.  Respect is earned.

he hates me because I once said, in theory, I could see scenarios in which dispensaries would be useful. He said that day that he would change the way he spoke to me and would treat me as an enemy.

It's like the Republican Party , I didn't leave the Republican Party , the Republican Party left me and the rest of us 99%

Legal Lies will fail because of Greed, same thing that is killing the GOP

Hate and Fear is all they got, cause their money can't buy em love.

Edited by beourbud

So which dems are you for?

The ones against gay marriage?  The woman who wouldn't give out licenses was a D.

Are you behind the gun nuts or antis in the D?  Both are there.

What about teh other issues the D are split on?

Obamacare?  Are you with the D's that don't want to make the rich pay for it?

Wake up, the Matrix has you.  They don't care who wins or looses they are all in it for the same things.  They just get paid more if they win.  And since they have close to a 50/50 chance each time....

The D's get a lot of groups by default. Gays, lesbians, MJ, minorities, etc.  and they trade votes from one group to help another, mostly for the rich, their rich, but they trade MJ rights for their personal gains for 20+ years now.  They have Blumenauer to point to while the rest of the party dis's MJ users full force.  And people are afraid to believe that they have no one to go to for actual representation in the gov.  They throw out crumbs that blow away in the breeze before they accomplish anything, and it's all teh R';s fault.  BS, grow up and get some ballz or they don't deserve my vote.

Edited by Norby

The problem with MI Legalize is the same problem we have with the MMMA - primarily plant limits and the lack of definition of what constitutes a plant and also what constitutes "marijuana" (in weight) for the purposes of compliance. 

We've all seen plenty of cases where a defendant was charged with non-compliance with the MMMA due to un-rooted cuttings and/or plants weighed wet with roots attached.

Unfortunately, the MMMA was warped to provide excess funds to LEOs.  So LEOs have a little more money to try to bust legit growers and seek any technicality that allows said LEOs to bust a grower and take his big screen TV, ATVs, cars, cash, guns, etc.  The same issue will prevail under Mi Legalize....giving LEOs the opportunity to engage in civil asset forfeiture and then use the gained funds to bolster their anti-MJ stance.  

Mi Legalize provides the same "grey areas" that have plagued the MMMA.  LEO will take advantage of these grey areas, if nothing else for a cash-grab under civil asset forfeiture. 

The problem with MI Legalize is the same problem we have with the MMMA - primarily plant limits and the lack of definition of what constitutes a plant and also what constitutes "marijuana" (in weight) for the purposes of compliance. 

We've all seen plenty of cases where a defendant was charged with non-compliance with the MMMA due to un-rooted cuttings and/or plants weighed wet with roots attached.

Unfortunately, the MMMA was warped to provide excess funds to LEOs.  So LEOs have a little more money to try to bust legit growers and seek any technicality that allows said LEOs to bust a grower and take his big screen TV, ATVs, cars, cash, guns, etc.  The same issue will prevail under Mi Legalize....giving LEOs the opportunity to engage in civil asset forfeiture and then use the gained funds to bolster their anti-MJ stance.  

Mi Legalize provides the same "grey areas" that have plagued the MMMA.  LEO will take advantage of these grey areas, if nothing else for a cash-grab under civil asset forfeiture. 

Bingo ^^

In lay person's language too, so all can easily understand (I hope :) ).

except for section 12 of mi legalize, highlander.

Notwithstanding any other pro- vision of law, a violation of this act or rules implementing this act or performance of an action involving marihuana not authorized by this act, except for operating any motor vehicle, aircraft, or motorboat under the influence of marihuana, shall be exclusively punishable as follows

Therein lies the problem with MI legalize.  Same issue we have with the MMMA and the clause. "in accordance with this Act."  It leaves what LEOs will interpret as a "grey area" and just move forward with the same ol' same ol', "just arrest them, seize assets, and let the courts sort it out."