How Do I Become A Caregiver?

Roosevelt

I bet a bud Lara will not let two people have access to one set of 12 plants in the manner above "who's who".

Blackhorse, I have been a cg to patients growing their own several times. edit for- while I did not have their plant access but could legally exchange supply with them.This is a great way to get one off the ground and self sufficient with genetics and solid proven information.

It's also legal for that patient to register up to five patients of their own.

Edited by grassmatch

• 1 month later...

So I'm new to this whole topic and with this being my first post, I have tons of questions and in my searching I'm not sure it was outlined to my level of complete understanding. So here are my questions on the caregiver topic:

1. Do I need to be a patient to be a caregiver? E.G. Get a doctors recommendation, etc.

2. Do I have to grow for patients or can I just deliver "orders"?

3. If I do grow, who dictates the amount and strain?

4. How can I ensure my safety in growing and delivering meds (please no comments about "buy a gun" or "lock your door" or "get a mean dog")

Any insight is much appreciated.

1) no

2)grow or deliver, it is legal for you to buy anywhere, to supply your five patients.

3)ultimately you dictate what goes on in your space. patients though may or may not desire what you dictate. if you supply patients probably better to supply them with what they want for a better patient outcome. this is difficult you'll find. I started with all the cannabis cup winners of all time and went from there. most love what I do, some don't, I only keep patients who are 100% satisfied with what I do.

do not tell anyone what you do. only deliver to one patient at a time. do not invite them into your life, home or garden unless you love them and they love you, then home or life might work out for you.

use expensive stink socks to keep your smell to a minimum. don't smoke and drive, carry in a case in the trunk. follow all laws, be sure your car is spic and span and in working order. follow all traffic laws. don't carry paraphernalia in your car on deliveries. clones and cuttings are plants too. 12 is 12. 2.5 is 2.5. a pound of fresh harvested marijuana will reduce to about four ounces when its ready to begin curing. build a dedicated drying area, not in your grow room for best results. buy the book Jorge Cervantes Grow Bible for the absolute best experience growing , I did, and my product is off the charts! thechoiceseedbank is reliable. theres more but that's a good start.

interview your patients very well, like your life depends on it. do not compromise your safety. don't share your phone number, get a new dedicated email address.