How Long Can I Store Cannabis? 100 Years According To Nih.

the cuss filter is making whoopee cool,  we cant call people donkey holes, or flower heads, or dip defecates, flower weed!  It can be entertaining, of course you can always just do a space like s hit!

Peace

Interestingly, my email notification on this thread included all of your cuss words, not the censored substitutions!

2 weeks is a bit quick but I agree fresher is better.  Have you tried vacuum sealing in mason jars?  Stays great, even thru winter, without drying out

"a bit quick" may be subjective. I know folks who wish to consume their cannabis the day of harvest, fresh and full of energy. Of course not smoked but eaten.

I didn't know squat about drying properly until 2009. I read that grow bible and followed directions. Since then I haven't seen a mite, a mold, a plant death, disease, unintended seeds, and maintain long term patients who claim to be happy. We love the Cervantes suggestions and they work perfectly for us. My dry room never changes humidity, temperatures or air flow. Its constantly operating to make this happen. I don't want to be a test model for the law and "curing" is a perfect test. I throw cannabis in the compost if it wasn't exhausted in the prior couple weeks from harvest. because I am harvesting new strains weekly to provide the experience we love. I couldn't store this cannabis around without risk to my legal weight limits. I strive balance my techniques to reduce waste all the time of course. Its not a problem with my program. I discard many tomatoes at the end of the season too, the cost of doing me I reckon.

If I was comfortable with storing unusable cannabis throughout the year I would grow only one "crop" and shut the lights off for the remainder of the season. OUtdoor cropping could be another option after the odor issue was solved.  aint gonna happen here, defense fees keep that in check for me.