Craigslist, What A Joke.

Digitalmixx187

a cop offering bud for sale to legal card holders?  maybe a dispensary that home delivers?     those dispensaries off home delivery and even mail order. their ads can be seen everywhere even in our own classifieds.  no worries, just good guys getting good meds to good patients prolly.  The law says carded patients can purchase anywhere, corner store, cartel, and even cops.  

now, if the ad said  " patient with no papers looking for a bud seller"

CL just a classifieds service, free, effective. Some jokers try to sell all kinds of stuff on there though, caveat emptor.

I was curious about what was on Craigslist as far as caregivers, patients looking for a CG, or whatever, I came across this add, are these people friggin serious!??! I really gotta figure that the original poster of the add was a LEO.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/had/5398447281.html

Best to quote the CL post as it's been flagged and removed.

ANYWAY, Digitalmixx, posted at 4:12 AM?? Get some sleep!!

I saw the ad. nice bud pic, decent language, good offering. said "only carded patients", if that makes it better.

my first day out of the clinic I called the first number on a flyer at the receptionist desk. A van showed up in 15 minutes with some very high quality bud, even to my current standards. I drove 110 miles each time me or my one patient needed supply until my first harvest. This guy knew how to grow. I became close to him his wife and his son. The price was higher than I collected from my patient, but that didn't matter to me.   A seedy flyer in the middle of southfield, success !

He had no qualms about admitting it was for the cash, all for the cash. I didn't care one bit.

I've met a couple patients I saw seeking a cg on CL. They were youngins with cards. I gave them both a little sack to go, and turned them down. It seemed customary at the time to supply samples for free to new prospects with a card.  Now I feel the same, but conduct myself differently. I recently met one of those young guys  from 2010 and he was talking about the samples I sent with him. I remembered each strain. He grows now, some of his favorite sample choices.  He's not the "punk"I figured he was at the time. but then again, maybe he was a punk I figured, at the time....

CL, like many webby's is only as good as its contributors.  when all the decent advertisers do nothing about the bunk ads, like flagging, the bunkos multiply. Not that there are so many of them, but so many good do nothing.

He could work nights and just getting home and medicated.

I work swing shift.. It sucks. You never know what time it is..

hey wait a minute, I thought we stopped wearing watches when Dennis Hopper did. :hair:

my dad :gym: teased me when he saw a watch on my wrist, as a little kid even, we always laughed about it, but not him. I don't wear one,

but admit looking into a fitbit.