Sign in to follow this  
blackhorse

Va Blocks Mmma Site

Visited the VA in AA today and took laptop with me. Wanted to read up on some articles in MMMA. The VA allows access to wifi, but blocks the MMMA site.

They didn't want me to get educated. I was able to visit clone stores and look at the pic's.

the VA will block any site with the word cannabis or marijuana in it.

i recently asked my vet rep about this and they are not able to give me any clear answers.

what good does it do i asked to censor cannabis?

i mean come on it's only information... i can see them banning sites like xtube but i think they are way off base trying to ban a cannabis site....

its typical tho... when you use someone elses bandwidth you get what they let you have...

i agree with Mal - if you must go to any of these sites while at a restricted data entry point then use a proxy and avoid the typical blockers :)

Just do a google search for "proxy server". There are many free proxy servers available. Using a proxy server will slow-down your connections. But it will will work. When I use a proxy server, I pick one not based in the U.S. There are many.