Vibrational Frequency Of Cannabis Oil

trichcycler

I've found a dozen or so vibrational frequencies of different plants but no cannabis. Rose oil curiously has the highest vibrational frequency of any plant I could find, but I think cannabis deserves a shot at that title, and I'd be surprised if it didn't win.

If anyone has the info I seek please share, and maybe if someone knows what the heck kind of electroscope could measure and display this type of info I could be the first to report  Cannabis Vibrational Frequencies ! :geek:

thanks in advance.

btw, Rose Otto(super fine rose concentrate) is a pleasure to smell, eat vaporize and inhale. I suggest tasting to anyone who knows how to unlock the petals. ( identical procedure for cannabis). It may be the most expensive concentrate available.

I've found a dozen or so vibrational frequencies of different plants but no cannabis. Rose oil curiously has the highest vibrational frequency of any plant I could find, but I think cannabis deserves a shot at that title, and I'd be surprised if it didn't win.

If anyone has the info I seek please share, and maybe if someone knows what the heck kind of electroscope could measure and display this type of info I could be the first to report  Cannabis Vibrational Frequencies ! :geek:

thanks in advance.

btw, Rose Otto(super fine rose concentrate) is a pleasure to smell, eat vaporize and inhale. I suggest tasting to anyone who knows how to unlock the petals. ( identical procedure for cannabis). It may be the most expensive concentrate available.

What is a plant "vibrational frequency" and how is it determined?

thanks in advance.

I'm VERY interested in this too! Please do a thread on this as you learn more.

Everything under the sun has a vibrational frequency. That's what makes a solid a solid!

Most "things" are just empty space. The lower frequency they vibrate at the more the atoms coalesce and the "denser" they become. Basic quantum mechanics.

Do you know that when you dribble a basketball that you never actually touch the surface of the ball?

Edited by medmanmike

spooky voodoo some hold as myths, a safer alternative to contemplation.

electroscope maybe? infrared spectroscopy? I dunno really, but have played with some of those weird electroscopy things. everything has a vibrational frequency, how to measure and quantify it is another issue for the layman like myself.

I want cannabis to win, but also want to know why roses are tops....and historically used for their essence in medicine.

http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/vibrational-frequency.html

There is a subtle bio-energy that flows through all organic life. It goes by many names and is sometimes referred to as Chi or life force. This energy is expressed as an electromagnetic vibrational frequency

BT3™ Frequency Monitoring System 

http://www.coherentresources.com/bt3_monitor

thanks in advance.

How about this?

30 Hz- Pure Frequency Used For Marijuana Effects

30 Hertz is said to replicate the effects of Marijuana and produce the same feelings of being high on THC. Euphoria, paranoia, and outer body experiences have all been reported from exposure to 30 Hertz. *(30)/biblio

30 Hertz gained popularity after the early studies on "Neuro-electric therapy and opiate addiction" by Dr. Meg Patterson, were posted on the web. Her tests on patients exposed to 30 Hertz suggested that this particular frequency had the ability to create feelings of being high on Marijuana. She is "recognised as a pioneer in the field of electro-medicine" and has a growing fan base in online frequency circles. *(30.1)/biblio

http://www.unexplainable.com/frequencies/30hertz.php

Everything under the sun has a vibrational frequency. That's what makes a solid a solid!

Most "things" are just empty space. The lower frequency they vibrate at the more the atoms coalesce and the "denser" they become. Basic quantum mechanics.

Do you know that when you dribble a basketball that you never actually touch the surface of the ball?

Everything vibrates. I get it. But how exactly is the "vibrational frequency" of a plant measured? 

http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/vibrational-frequency.html

There is a subtle bio-energy that flows through all organic life. It goes by many names and is sometimes referred to as Chi or life force. This energy is expressed as an electromagnetic vibrational frequency

BT3™ Frequency Monitoring System 

http://www.coherentresources.com/bt3_monitor

Bruce Tainio? Of Tainio Technology and  once head of the Department of Agriculture at Eastern Washington University?

Except that EWU has no record of him (nor a dept of agriculture.

Pseudo-science.

This may sound crazy, but here is my opinion.

When eating high quality oil that has been decarbed, you get so baked it is like you are on some kind of vibrational frequency! LOL

Don't think this is what he meant, but how I perceived it when I read the title.

Edit: After some research, I came across this, and others: http://www.naturalnews.com/041565_lavender_oil_high_vibration_alternative_medicine.html

It would be nice to know where cannabis falls in the mix.....

Edited by GrowGoddess

This may sound crazy, but here is my opinion.

When eating high quality oil that has been decarbed, you get so baked it is like you are on some kind of vibrational frequency! LOL

Don't think this is what he meant, but how I perceived it when I read the title.

Edit: After some research, I came across this, and others: http://www.naturalnews.com/041565_lavender_oil_high_vibration_alternative_medicine.html

It would be nice to know where cannabis falls in the mix.....

Yeah, it's all the same stuff, another new agey article that just reiterates the pseudo-science of Bruce Tainio. I noticed that Tainio Technologies researches soil biology and markets various products. Interestingly, not a single word of "vibrational frequencies" on their web site. They obviously want to be taken seriously. 

How about this?

30 Hz- Pure Frequency Used For Marijuana Effects

30 Hertz is said to replicate the effects of Marijuana and produce the same feelings of being high on THC. Euphoria, paranoia, and outer body experiences have all been reported from exposure to 30 Hertz. *(30)/biblio

30 Hertz gained popularity after the early studies on "Neuro-electric therapy and opiate addiction" by Dr. Meg Patterson, were posted on the web. Her tests on patients exposed to 30 Hertz suggested that this particular frequency had the ability to create feelings of being high on Marijuana. She is "recognised as a pioneer in the field of electro-medicine" and has a growing fan base in online frequency circles. *(30.1)/biblio

http://www.unexplainable.com/frequencies/30hertz.php

there are some of those aural samples on youtube. I dunno, my best cannabis effects are had in silence

did you know that you never actually touch anything?

truth is all atoms vibrate at a particular frequency.

that frequency will always be interacted with and altered by the environment that it currently exists in.

all particles are affected at all times by all energies.

small or large the influence exists.

on a molecular / atomic level two particles never touch each other they merely work in symbiosis with each other for a determinate amount of time.

along those same lines.

there is no such thing as a actual particle.

everything exists on a wave.  all those waves of energy influence each other whenever they connect.  hence what seems like a solid (molecular attraction) is merely an atomic bond that will only exist between any number of particles(energies) for a finite amount of time... and can only exist if observed...

:bong2:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/09/27/this-is-the-world-of-quantum-physics-nothing-is-solid-and-everything-is-energy/

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/does-quantum-physics-prove-there-is-no-such-thing-as-matter.452817/

Edited by mibrains

did you know that you never actually touch anything?

truth is all atoms vibrate at a particular frequency.

that frequency will always be interacted with and altered by the environment that it currently exists in.

all particles are affected at all times by all energies.

small or large the influence exists.

on a molecular / atomic level two particles never touch each other they merely work in symbiosis with each other for a determinate amount of time.

along those same lines.

there is no such thing as a solid.

everything exists on a wave.  all those waves of energy influence each other whenever they connect.  hence what seems like a solid (molecular attraction) is merely an atomic bond that will only exist between any number of particles for a finite amount of time.

:bong2:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/09/27/this-is-the-world-of-quantum-physics-nothing-is-solid-and-everything-is-energy/

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/does-quantum-physics-prove-there-is-no-such-thing-as-matter.452817/

Couldn't have said it better!

Im sure many of you remember the book from 20-30 years ago about talking to your plants? Someone - grassmatch? tpain? Alluded to this in another post. I'm a firm believer.

We aren't necessarily what we eat, but we sure are what we "think"!

"What you think is what you get". Plain English for explaining qm.

Vibrational Frequency Of Cannabis Oil

That would depend on the temperature and what it was near. As can be seen with tuning forks, one tuning fork vibrating will make another near it vibrate. So the vibration of cannabis oil will vary greatly depending on it's surroundings. Next.

NOT the same thing. You hit a tuning fork and it creates air pressure waves at a specific frequency. Another tuning fork will experience sympathetic vibrations from the sound pressure created by the first.

OR solid substances often have a resonating frequency that they will respond to (break a wine glass by high pitch, destroy the Tacoma Narrows bridge from the wind, etc). But they don't otherwise resonate by themselves.

BUT I still haven't heard how cannabis oil supposedly resonates at a specific frequency and how you actually measure it. The fact that nobody seems to be able to describe a repeatable, testable method for doing so suggests that this is all just hokum.

Edited by zachw

NOT the same thing. You hit a tuning fork and it creates air pressure waves at a specific frequency. Another tuning fork will experience sympathetic vibrations from the sound pressure created by the first.

OR solid substances often have a resonating frequency that they will respond to (break a wine glass by high pitch, destroy the Tacoma Narrows bridge from the wind, etc). But they don't otherwise resonate by themselves.

BUT I still haven't heard how cannabis oil supposedly resonates at a specific frequency and how you actually measure it. The fact that nobody seems to be able to describe a repeatable, testable method for doing so suggests that this is all just hokum.

Everything vibrates because of things around it. For example;  You would have to isolate the vibrations of the Earth and of Sun light to find the true vibration of anything. They actually have to isolate the vibrations of the Earth from machining equipment when making a nuclear device because the Earth's vibration messes up the perfect surface.  Everything vibrates because of it's surroundings. Cannabis oil would vibrate differently whether it's inside you or outside you. It would vibrate differently if it's at room temperature, in a freezer, or heated for use. It would vibrate differently at your house than at my house. It would vibrate different at sea level than on a mountain. It would vibrate differently because of water content. THC content. CBD content. The variables are endless ........

what he said ^

sorry zach but i have to agree with rest

the tune fork is the same vibration frequency situation we are discussing.

when you hit a tune fork it resonates with a specific tone (frequency) ((wave length)) the thing is.. if there was no particles around to receive/perceive that vibration it would not continue or exist... by striking the tune fork you administer a wanted frequency to all atoms withing range of that wave, it vibrates through all those atoms.. because sound will not travel through an airless vacuum remember so there has to be particles to vibrate present around the tune fork....by hitting the fork you make all those billions of atoms vibrate with that frequency for the duration of time created by the amount of energy required to strike the fork in the first place..

I'm STILL waiting for an explanation of how one actual measures the "vibrational frequency of cannabis oil" instead of vague generalities of how everything vibrates because, well, everything is made up of fundamental particles that vibrate.

No one can provide details of a repeatable test?

Hokum.

Edited by zachw

they measure cannabis oil atoms the same way you measure the vibration frequency of any atom.

we gonna need to head to Switzerland probably and get a hold of the CERN

question needs to be asked...

what are we really actually looking for.

the BHO oil as a whole

the BHO as its individual parts

at room temp?

at sea level?

the variables are endless...

The atoms and ions, which are bonded with each other with considerable interatomic forces, are not motionless. Due to the consistent vibrating movements, they are permanently deviating from their equilibrium position. Elastic waves of different lengths, frequencies, and amplitudes run through crystalline solids at all times. The typical order of the atomic vibrations frequencies is 1013 Hz, and that of the amplitudes is 10−11 m.

The process of the atomic vibrations is important for materials of different classes: for metallic, covalent, ionic crystals, semiconductors, intermetallic compounds, interstitial phases. The amplitude-frequency characteristics of the vibrating spectrum of an alloy can be varied, for example by alloying, to produce a well-directed effect on the properties of the materials.

The phenomena of atomic vibrations reflecting the interaction of micro-particles with each other depend on the deep properties of the medium. The vibrational amplitude and the vibrational spectrum are determined by interatomic bonds.

The basic tool for the measurement of the mean-square amplitude of vibrations is the X-ray diffraction. The heat vibrational motion of atoms, affecting the atom displacements, results in a weakening of diffracted lines (reflections). By measuring the intensity of the same reflections at two temperatures (for example, at a room and a high temperature) one can calculate mean-square amplitudes of the atom vibrations.

Correct data about the frequency spectrum is provided with the help of the technique of the neutron scattering by solids.

nope :)

so you can dampen and counter vibrations with their anti vibration however all that means is that two waves will cancel each other out... so they seem still but are actually both moving... just in perfect harmony.

all things vibrate all the time.

well... we are talking quantum physics here.  so understand my knowledge is rudimentary at best...

but as i understand it everything that is in part or whole is made up of atoms.  Atoms are in a constant state of fluctuation.  They vibrate continually and shift their position based on the influences of the other energies around them.

It happens on a scale thats difficult to comprehend... 

my coffee cup feels solid.. the coffee tastes real.. however on a molecular level it is all just "bonded and held together" by energies for a finite (and now very predictable) amount of time...

not to mention it changes like every other day with new information and better technology...

finding the "God particle" (higgs boson particle) last year was absolutely a turning point in Human history...

CERN is operational and we have been learning as a collective species a nearly insurmountable amount of information...it will be years of data answering so many questions...

Edited by mibrains