Vibrational Frequency Of Cannabis Oil

trichcycler

I'm STILL waiting for an explanation of how one actual measures the "vibrational frequency of cannabis oil" instead of vague generalities of how everything vibrates because, well, everything is made up of fundamental particles that vibrate.

No one can provide details of a repeatable test?

Hokum.

Every single sample of cannabis oil would vibrate at a different frequency. 

Everything vibrates because of things around it. For example;  You would have to isolate the vibrations of the Earth and of Sun light to find the true vibration of anything. They actually have to isolate the vibrations of the Earth from machining equipment when making a nuclear device because the Earth's vibration messes up the perfect surface.  Everything vibrates because of it's surroundings. Cannabis oil would vibrate differently whether it's inside you or outside you. It would vibrate differently if it's at room temperature, in a freezer, or heated for use. It would vibrate differently at your house than at my house. It would vibrate different at sea level than on a mountain. It would vibrate differently because of water content. THC content. CBD content. The variables are endless ........

I must have missed that class in HIGH school! lmao

Good thread, very informative,,,,,,,Thanks

Peace

How does the damping of various mixtures and compounds factor into this? Couldn't hetrogeneous substances end up with enough internal damping that they essentially do not vibrate at all?

The actual movement of the molecules would cause vibration. They are always moving. You could super freeze something so that the molecules were moving very slowly and the vibration would be at a minimum. Barely detectable. That would be after you isolated all the vibration of everything around it. It's a very difficult thing to do. That's why I mentioned the machining of the casing of a nuclear device. It's an example of how hard it is/was to isolate the Earth's vibrations from the machining process. Until they did that the nukes were weak due to the variation in the machined surface due to the Earth's vibration. 

Which means that there IS no consistent "vibrational frequency". 

And STILL you don't seem to be able to explain how you would even measure it.

What you need the Cern LHC? Right...

Exactly right, there would be no consistent vibrational frequency for cannabis oil. I've been saying that.

You could measure it for sure. You would enter the cannabis oil into a situation where the vibrations were known and consistent, and then watch for the change in frequency. Determine the amount the cannabis oil changed the measurements. Then do the math and you would know how the particular sample vibrated. 

well

if each atom is vibrating..

and millions and billions of atoms get together one day to form... oh i don't know... let's say - 1 gram of BHO

all those atoms are vibrating together in perfect harmony.. that's molecular bonding in its simple form.

their combined vibration creates a wave both as individual atoms and as a unit in whole.

that wave can be represented as sound perhaps... but that is what is considered the "vibration frequency" of that said object.

if that frequency could be represented as sound what would that sound like?

we can't just plug headphones into our BHO and hear its harmony..

we need to measure it another way.

many living objects create enough energy in their waves that the energy can be easily detected with current devices.

can we detect the harmonic frequency of BHO?

yes i would say we probably could.

what would that sound like?

well it would change constantly based on the "mood" or "variables" present during its time of observation.

i would imagine it sounding very beautiful in a well tuned garden.. and kinda argumentative and bickeringsome in a not so well tuned in garden...

would the BHO end up vibrating at a harmony similar to that of its parent plant?

I'm STILL waiting for an explanation of how one actual measures the "vibrational frequency of cannabis oil" instead of vague generalities of how everything vibrates because, well, everything is made up of fundamental particles that vibrate.

Hokum.

me too aye!

although all I need is the cannabis frequency while experiencing the same atmospheric conditions as a basil sample frequency, grow in the same pot etc etc. that would be cool with me.

I don't like the whole "I used to be able to measure these with my machine, the one you cant get anymore, and the one that doesn't exist anymore, and here are the results, sorry you cannot verify them thusfar." but I using an electroscope will show you frequencies from many unsuspecting sources including plants, and even cannabis. the frequencies exist and I would like to be able to at least anecdotally measure them.

Kinesiology (also known as muscles testing) which is now recognized as an accurate science. See page 29 of “Power vs. Force” by David Hawkins. You may test for these results with your own body as the equipment. The basics with Kinesiology is that if something is a beneficial vibration your bodies muscles will have a strong response and if it is non-beneficial it will have a weak response. So simple, yet so accurate. The body knows! You can do a quick google search to learn how to do Kinesiology for yourself.

some interesting stuff

http://www.livescience.com/27802-plants-trees-talk-with-sound.html

HA ! http://www.larsondavis.com/products/humanvibration

“In every culture and in every medical tradition before ours, healing was accomplished by moving energy." - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

Hokum.

Do I have personal knowledge of this device? No. Do I know if it can be applied to canabis (rather than the body)? I don't . But, it makes sense to me that one could do "pre" test, then consume cannabis and do a "post test". It would be interesting to see the diff.

Quantum Resonant Magnetic Analyser

The quantum resonant magnetic analyzer is a new instrument to analyze such phenomenon. The weak magnetic frequency and energy of human body are collected by holding the sensor, and after amplification by the instrument and treatment by the built-in micro-processor, the data are compared with the standard quantum resonant spectrum of diseases, nutrition and other indicators incorporated in the instrument to judge whether the sample waveforms are irregular using the Fourier approach

http://altered-states.net/barry/update299

Another perspective: " Where there is no light we can see with sound. Sonar is used to study the fetus in the mother's womb and locate sunken ships in the darkest reaches of the sea. Since the advent of devices--such as EEG and EKG--capable of monitoring neurological energy fields, it's now possible to examine the oscillation patterns of brainwaves." So, perhaps one or both of these machines could "measure" cannabis.. http://www.hermes-press.com/number_frequency.htm

And one more... "Of particular importance is the SQUID magnetometer (1) which is capable of detecting tiny biomagnetic fields associated with physiological activities in the body. (Figure 1) This is the same field that sensitive individuals have been describing for thousands of years, but that scientists have ignored because there was no objective way to measure it." ...."Subsequently, it has been discovered that all tissues and organs produce specific magnetic pulsations, which have come to be known as biomagnetic fields. The traditional electrical recordings, such as the electrocardiogram and electroencephalogram, are now being complemented by biomagnetic recordings, called magnetocardiograms and magnetoencephalograms. For various reasons, mapping the magnetic fields in the space around the body often provides a more accurate indication of physiology and pathology than traditional electrical measurements." http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/sciencemeasures.htm

The above references relate specifically to measuring the "body". Whether one could measure cannabis by itself, idk. It would seem logical that one could do a pre-post test as I've suggested and could possibly measure the "effects" of cannabis on the bodies energies, it not cannabis itself.

Have you ever watched one of those musicals using crystal glasses with different amounts of water in them? The adjustment of vibration is infinite. Just like it would be with samples of cannabis oil. [/size]

you think the device and/or the results claimed of plant/body organ/health/genius etc are a sham ? or they are results taken at a point in time and location with the results of that test declared, anecdotally?

you think the device and/or the results claimed of plant/body organ/health/genius etc are a sham ? or they are results taken at a point in time and location with the results of that test declared, anecdotally?

I don't know. I just know about how things vibrate. Very basically. And then apply that to a given question or circumstance. 

me too aye!

although all I need is the cannabis frequency while experiencing the same atmospheric conditions as a basil sample frequency, grow in the same pot etc etc. that would be cool with me.

I don't like the whole "I used to be able to measure these with my machine, the one you cant get anymore, and the one that doesn't exist anymore, and here are the results, sorry you cannot verify them thusfar." but I using an electroscope will show you frequencies from many unsuspecting sources including plants, and even cannabis. the frequencies exist and I would like to be able to at least anecdotally measure them.

Kinesiology (also known as muscles testing) which is now recognized as an accurate science. See page 29 of “Power vs. Force” by David Hawkins. You may test for these results with your own body as the equipment. The basics with Kinesiology is that if something is a beneficial vibration your bodies muscles will have a strong response and if it is non-beneficial it will have a weak response. So simple, yet so accurate. The body knows! You can do a quick google search to learn how to do Kinesiology for yourself.

(snip)

Hokum = "failed to show statistically significant results in randomized, double-blind trials".

Muscle testing AKA Applied Kinesiology (NOT Kinesiology) is hokum.  

And "accurate science" is a redundancy.

It's not nonsense. You can adjust the vibration of just about anything adding water. It's very basic. 

Well you haven't yet explained how you can even measure the vibrational frequency of a substance such as cannabis oil.

Please point me to some "very basic" scientific studies that shows how adding water would affect the vibrational frequency of something which you can't even tell me how to measure in the first place!

Well you haven't yet explained how you can even measure the vibrational frequency of a substance such as cannabis oil.

Please point me to some "very basic" scientific studies that shows how adding water would affect the vibrational frequency of something which you can't even tell me how to measure in the first place!

I think I have proven how the frequency can easily change and be changed, therefore there is no set frequency for cannabis oil. No need to actually measure many samples and the vibrations to prove it. 

The crystal glass music provides a good analogy as to how you can change vibrations by adding water to the glass.

If I can, I prefer to use the most basic examples possible so that it's not any more complicated than it has to be.