Making Changes To Profile

Amish obviously don't approve of the use of cannabis either.

incorrect sir.

like catholics disapprove of premarital sex

Lancaster Plain Sects Prepare For Eventual Legalization Of Marijuana

May 16, 2015Lighthouse Keeper

amish

Local “English” folk may be surprised to learn that the Lancaster Amish community not only expects cannabis legalization in Pennsylvania within the decade, but that they are already actively preparing for it.

“Corn and tobacco prices have been none to good of late” says a Plain Sect farmer who would only give his name as Levi G. “We need to make a living too. Even though our church forbids us to use it, growing the pot would help us make sure our farms stay with our families, stay with the Amish community”. He added that some county elected officials have encouraged them to lay the groundwork for such an enterprise, albeit off the record.

Lancaster county farmland is ideal for marijuana cultivation according to Dr. Ted Harvey, professor of agricultural sciences at Millersville University. “The p/h and nutrient contents of the soil would be particularly suited to high yield, high THC strains which would rival those grown on the west coast”.

According to High Times magazine, three unique strains have already been developed by Lancaster’s Amish

Wagon Wheel: a mostly indica strain, loose buds with an aroma of tar and bananas. A full body high that will guarantee you get no field work done. Will leave you longing for a tv.

Purple Bonnet: 80/20 sativa/indica blend. Sweet, fruity aroma and taste, similar to shoofly pie. Very visual and trippy, like rumspringa in your brain. Watch out for the cotton mouth though.

Stoltzkush: all sativa, huge buds, hairy as a church elder. Smells like a freshly manured field, but the taste has more of an unwashed goat quality. Very energetic, mind expanding high, perfect for wake n bake. Voted the #3 best new strain of 2015, behind Dingle Puka and Al Jazeera.

sum pure landraces huh..... I have all of them in stasis :)

not sure where they got theirs, but with a Punnets Square and some time you'll be able to isolate any

trait(s) and finish with your choice of them, including sativa or indica traits. The Amish are age old heirloom breeders,

wouldn't surprise me if their private seedbanks contain many rare/lost landrace varieties, of even cannabis too. 

If it had skinny leaves, took forever to flower, effects were sativa comparable, who would know if pure or not.. till dna comes rollin in.

Edited by grassmatch

I've done the bird seed search in the past. My experience was a bunch of what I assumed was rope hemp, a lot of hermaphrodites, and two sativa looking plants I moved indoors. They grew and grew and grew, I topped them, and they grew and grew and grew, then finally some buds appeared, they had a sight aroma, maybe citrus(?) those multiplied, and then again.

After 10 months I fed them to the bunnies, who clearly thought they were the real deal and did not understand why their caregiver had run out of patience.

attitudes land race searches turn up some very nice ones, I suggest looking to the oldest breeders before new for this purpose.

Edited by grassmatch

incorrect sir.

like catholics disapprove of premarital sex

Lancaster Plain Sects Prepare For Eventual Legalization Of Marijuana

May 16, 2015Lighthouse Keeper

amish

Local “English” folk may be surprised to learn that the Lancaster Amish community not only expects cannabis legalization in Pennsylvania within the decade, but that they are already actively preparing for it.

“Corn and tobacco prices have been none to good of late” says a Plain Sect farmer who would only give his name as Levi G. “We need to make a living too. Even though our church forbids us to use it, growing the pot would help us make sure our farms stay with our families, stay with the Amish community”. He added that some county elected officials have encouraged them to lay the groundwork for such an enterprise, albeit off the record.

Lancaster county farmland is ideal for marijuana cultivation according to Dr. Ted Harvey, professor of agricultural sciences at Millersville University. “The p/h and nutrient contents of the soil would be particularly suited to high yield, high THC strains which would rival those grown on the west coast”.

According to High Times magazine, three unique strains have already been developed by Lancaster’s Amish

Wagon Wheel: a mostly indica strain, loose buds with an aroma of tar and bananas. A full body high that will guarantee you get no field work done. Will leave you longing for a tv.

Purple Bonnet: 80/20 sativa/indica blend. Sweet, fruity aroma and taste, similar to shoofly pie. Very visual and trippy, like rumspringa in your brain. Watch out for the cotton mouth though.

Stoltzkush: all sativa, huge buds, hairy as a church elder. Smells like a freshly manured field, but the taste has more of an unwashed goat quality. Very energetic, mind expanding high, perfect for wake n bake. Voted the #3 best new strain of 2015, behind Dingle Puka and Al Jazeera.

Ok. This is laugh out loud funny. And THANK YOU to whomever it was that changed my name. I like it!

Edited by AmishRnot4ganja