Judge Denies Medical Marijuana Defense Motion, Sends Witt Case To Trial

bobandtorey

the city didn't raid him.

the city wants them.

they were raided by law enforcement (who i am sure were following the advice of those who seek to either line there collective pockets or stop cannabis abrogation) which include one or all of the following.....

The trio of MSP task forces dealing with the northern Lower Peninsula's drug trade includes TNT, the Huron Undercover Narcotics Team, or HUNT, and the Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement, or SANE.

correct.

it matters not what the city, township, county or state want.

the people in every county overwhelmingly voted and approved cannabis for medical use.

many cities voted and decided to allow dispensaries so that patients could have access to cannabis.

that does not matter to Law Enforcement.

they carry on... business as usual.

strike out at the sick, the poor, the ones who have the most trouble defending themselves.

cannabis infractions are low hanging fruit.  easy convictions. mandatory sentence... it is for certain a state run cash cow.

it will end soon.

remember the second amendment?

the right to form a militia and protect ourselves from even our own government?  the police fall into that category...

perhaps it is time for Cannabis Militia rather than Compassion Clubs.

(i am not advocating violence in any way shape or form. i am merely attempting to remind everyone [myself included] of our right to assemble and thereby protect ourselves) 

Strength in Numbers

Will someone please explain to me why anyone would sell cannabis to anyone without being duly designated as their caregiver, with or without registration, aside from garden variety ignorance?

I will try my best here. I believe it is for the money. Some caregivers wouldn't give their mj away if it wasn't for the money. its all been about the money for a long time unfortunately.

I will try my best here. I believe it is for the money. Some caregivers wouldn't give their mj away if it wasn't for the money. its all been about the money for a long time unfortunately.

I'm not sure that gets it GM. The stuff is an agricultural commodity with real value, and selling it is almost always common, just like you suggest. I don't agree that it is entirely unfortunate. It offers opportunity like any other good, be it fruit, vegetables, herbs, or widgets. But now, after having had the Supreme Court lay out what evidence is apt to prove the required elements of  both a sec. 4 and  a sec. 8 defense, what we are coming to call Affirmative Protection, they told us straight up what we can do to protect ourselves. That is why I've worked on the matter for the past few years. I have been working at getting word out that says protection is possible, simple, and clearly spelled out, and produced my version of it to the point of taking compliments and cheap shots saying Affirmative Protection is useless and not within the intent of the law. It is entirely within the law because the Court insists it is, and intended to help patents and caregivers in ensuring that our medical needs are met. It is entirely wrong to suggest it is not.

The SC was, I think, very generous in Tut/Wick in laying out what evidence is necessary to protect ourselves and how and why to use it. I don't think there has been a more important SC decision since this whole thing started, and believe it necessary to put out a lot of effort to get word out to everyone we can. Witt could have benefited from it, as could have the Bay County couple facing charges and many others. Counting on Abrogate or milegalize is a crapshoot, and here we have a powerful solution to many problems in hand until and unless a better solution comes along. 

Edited by GregS

Thank you Greg S 

Tuttle is in Jail as i type ( 365 days ) i was their at his Court day this week and talked to his wife in the Hallway it was sad they even used his PTSD against him saying because he had it he shouldn't of even had Guns 

Hartwick is coming up Feb 2 i also hope to be their Imho the War on Cannabis even for medical reasons is Bigger then just Marihuana it's about getting into people's Homes where Leo knows most people have something illegal

in their that they don't even know is illegal 

What i have learned over the last 7-8 years is am not growing any marihuana Ever 

Thank you Greg S 

Tuttle is in Jail as i type ( 365 days ) i was their at his Court day this week and talked to his wife in the Hallway it was sad they even used his PTSD against him saying because he had it he shouldn't of even had Guns 

Hartwick is coming up Feb 2 i also hope to be their Imho the War on Cannabis even for medical reasons is Bigger then just Marihuana it's about getting into people's Homes where Leo knows most people have something illegal

in their that they don't even know is illegal 

What i have learned over the last 7-8 years is am not growing any marihuana Ever 

You will remember that Hartwick thought he was compliant with sec.4, but the Court ruled that possession of a card, which he had for each of his patients, is not enough. For that reason, Affirmative Protection is a smart move for registered individuals.

correct.

it matters not what the city, township, county or state want.

the people in every county overwhelmingly voted and approved cannabis for medical use.

many cities voted and decided to allow dispensaries so that patients could have access to cannabis.

that does not matter to Law Enforcement.

they carry on... business as usual.

strike out at the sick, the poor, the ones who have the most trouble defending themselves.

cannabis infractions are low hanging fruit. easy convictions. mandatory sentence... it is for certain a state run cash cow.

it will end soon.

remember the second amendment?

the right to form a militia and protect ourselves from even our own government? the police fall into that category...

perhaps it is time for Cannabis Militia rather than Compassion Clubs.

(i am not advocating violence in any way shape or form. i am merely attempting to remind everyone [myself included] of our right to assemble and thereby protect ourselves)

Strength in Numbers

Let's Not go all Bundy now. Geeeesh

Where is the Love?

Where is the Peace?

Where is the compassion?

What would Jesus do? Grab his gun? Oh wait he didn't need a gun, he used his Brain.

That's what is wrong with the republicans, if things don't go their way they threaten with violence and Carpet Bombing. It is all about the money for them.

I understand it is in their nature but that nature is out of sync with We the People of Today

Thank God our youth is colorblind, network and peace loving .

Really a militia.

"I am not advocating violence"......Yes You Are

Greed is so 2007. No more legal lies, no more monopolys, no more black market, No more raids or forfeiture or jail,

Stop the Reefer Madness!

Open the banks up to cannabis, the %6 sales tax alone would be a boon for Michigan

The solution is to Unite to Abrogate . Repeal the Prohibition of Cannnabis Completely

An Emerging Green Technology with Limitless POTential.

Bernie Sanders / Abrogate. 2016

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Edited by beourbud

I see many folk who donate meds to cancer patients ALL the time.

It is about the money for the bunch you hang with I guess. Sad

I see many caregivers who gift their produce also. but, read closely please "S o m e caregivers wouldn't give their mj away if it wasn't for the money" dija git that there?

Like, as in, S O M E caregivers actually are selling out of their five patient registration, as in the specific question GregS asked in his post, the one I responded too. ...making more sense now??

I don't hang with any caregivers but I do read this forum. In it I find that caregivers often expect financial help for providing cannabis for their registered patients. I never have seen posters selling outside of their patients here, but if there are S O M E that do, I suspect "It is about the money" aye? Bingo ! I know you understand now right?

So in summary, you have made a poor guess in this matter, and turned it into an accusation meant to flatter me maybe... based on your inept reading comprehension skills. Luckily you are able to sharpen them. Perhaps consider dulling your tongue at the same time. No offense intended of course, you have a beautiful day, hope you get reelected

I see many caregivers who gift their produce also. but, read closely please "S o m e caregivers wouldn't give their mj away if it wasn't for the money" dija git that there?

Like, as in, S O M E caregivers actually are selling out of their five patient registration, as in the specific question GregS asked in his post, the one I responded too. ...making more sense now??

I don't hang with any caregivers but I do read this forum. In it I find that caregivers often expect financial help for providing cannabis for their registered patients. I never have seen posters selling outside of their patients here, but if there are S O M E that do, I suspect "It is about the money" aye? Bingo ! I know you understand now right?

So in summary, you have made a poor guess in this matter, and turned it into an accusation meant to flatter me maybe... based on your inept reading comprehension skills. Luckily you are able to sharpen them. Perhaps consider dulling your tongue at the same time. No offense intended of course, you have a beautiful day, hope you get reelected

Does this mean we have another b*b here?

I see many caregivers who gift their produce also. but, read closely please "S o m e caregivers wouldn't give their mj away if it wasn't for the money" dija git that there?Like, as in, S O M E caregivers actually are selling out of their five patient registration, as in the specific question GregS asked in his post, the one I responded too. ...making more sense now??I don't hang with any caregivers but I do read this forum. In it I find that caregivers often expect financial help for providing cannabis for their registered patients. I never have seen posters selling outside of their patients here, but if there are S O M E that do, I suspect "It is about the money" aye? Bingo ! I know you understand now right?So in summary, you have made a poor guess in this matter, and turned it into an accusation meant to flatter me maybe... based on your inept reading comprehension skills. Luckily you are able to sharpen them. Perhaps consider dulling your tongue at the same time. No offense intended of course, you have a beautiful day, hope you get reelected

I hang with a lot of CareGivers, none like the SOME you speak of.

The type of character you describe is usually found at an illegal dispensary or provisioning center or currently in the system.

Compassion and GoodWill will get you a lot farther than Greed.

Let's Not go all Bundy now. Geeeesh

Where is the Love?

Where is the Peace?

Where is the compassion?

What would Jesus do? Grab his gun? Oh wait he didn't need a gun, he used his Brain.

That's what is wrong with the republicans, if things don't go their way they threaten with violence and Carpet Bombing. It is all about the money for them.

I understand it is in their nature but that nature is out of sync with We the People of Today

Thank God our youth is colorblind, network and peace loving .

Really a militia.

"I am not advocating violence"......Yes You Are

Greed is so 2007. No more legal lies, no more monopolys, no more black market, No more raids or forfeiture or jail,

Stop the Reefer Madness!

Open the banks up to cannabis, the %6 sales tax alone would be a boon for Michigan

The solution is to Unite to Abrogate . Repeal the Prohibition of Cannnabis Completely

An Emerging Green Technology with Limitless POTential.

Bernie Sanders / Abrogate. 2016

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

your being totally ignorant.. do not try me Beourbud you do not want to go there with me.

i do not advocate violence.

not in any way, shape or form.

read the second amendment before you make ignorant and uninformed accusations particularly when they go directly against what i type in plain English.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

where in those words does it advocate any violence?

by gathering together in a group of like minded individuals we posses group strength.

throw an advertisement for abrogate on the end of your post and make people think the only solution is to abolish prohibition... LOL

get real -  even if by some miracle abrogate gets on the ballot, manages to pass and then somehow gets implemented do you really think it will matter to law enforcement?

oh yes... Michiganders voted... send the FEDS home.  no worries.. cannabis is cool in Michigan.

yeah right.. in a perfect world maybe.

abrogate might give a whole other class of people more tools to fight the system but do not think for ONE SECOND anything we vote into place will change any of the cogs on the money machine.

forming a militia is not only smart.. it is the ONLY way to offer true protection to cannabis patients.

thousands of individual members got your back.

who has your back in abrogate?  the rules? lololol ha haa haaa

if abrogate passed... it would allow a whole new era to unfold but do not for even one second think the worries of the average cannabis user would be over... they will merely shift to another as of yet unidentified issue resulting in the new rules established.

the players change.

the game remains the same.

humans for all of eternity have tried to rule each other and rule comes from classification and classification comes with money.

cannabis is awesome which means people will always want it.

call it a commodity because it is.

also... just in case you do not realize it.. voting abrogate in will NOT allow the banks to help.  you will NOT be gaining everything you so hopefully are laying out there...ask the establishments in CO or OR. 

no banks. 

FEDERAL LAW still trumps state law... and since we need our operating budget subsidies we cannot kick the feds out of our state.

your being totally ignorant.. do not try me Beourbud you do not want to go there with me.

i do not advocate violence.

not in any way, shape or form.

read the second amendment before you make ignorant and uninformed accusations particularly when they go directly against what i type in plain English.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

where in those words does it advocate any violence?

by gathering together in a group of like minded individuals we posses group strength.

throw an advertisement for abrogate on the end of your post and make people think the only solution is to abolish prohibition... LOL

get real -  even if by some miracle abrogate gets on the ballot, manages to pass and then somehow gets implemented do you really think it will matter to law enforcement?

oh yes... Michiganders voted... send the FEDS home.  no worries.. cannabis is cool in Michigan.

yeah right.. in a perfect world maybe.

abrogate might give a whole other class of people more tools to fight the system but do not think for ONE SECOND anything we vote into place will change any of the cogs on the money machine.

forming a militia is not only smart.. it is the ONLY way to offer true protection to cannabis patients.

thousands of individual members got your back.

who has your back in abrogate?  the rules? lololol ha haa haaa

if abrogate passed... it would allow a whole new era to unfold but do not for even one second think the worries of the average cannabis user would be over... they will merely shift to another as of yet unidentified issue resulting in the new rules established.

the players change.

the game remains the same.

humans for all of eternity have tried to rule each other and rule comes from classification and classification comes with money.

cannabis is awesome which means people will always want it.

call it a commodity because it is.

also... just in case you do not realize it.. voting abrogate in will NOT allow the banks to help.  you will NOT be gaining everything you so hopefully are laying out there...ask the establishments in CO or OR. 

no banks. 

FEDERAL LAW still trumps state law... and since we need our operating budget subsidies we cannot kick the feds out of our state.

Name calling and threats......nice. Where is the Love and Peace

The National Gaurd is our WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

Not a bunch of frustrated drug dealers taking up arms....That's INSANE!

You Bundy types are delusional and hell bent for prison.

You guys just can't seem to do things legally. The Gaylord raids should teach you Something other than " Get your Gun"

Face it the monopolies the cartels and the republican legislature are trying to form are not going to fly with We the People.

We are living in a different world today. We the People are stepping up to take the country back. Peacefully , from the corruption that is ruining the country.

I sense your frustration but your words incite hate and violence, despite the lame disclaimer.

It is not working for you It never will!

Of course you will try to ban me or edit my post but it only proves you got nothing but impotent threats and can't handle the truth.

Drop the Peace and Love crap, when you start talking guns and militia you are not using your Brain , you are only spreading hate and violence.

Get Real!

Help us affect change....Bernie Sanders Abrogate 2016

Winning!

Alright... name calling is not allowed. 

Innuendos and assumptions based on anothers written word is not conducive to civil discourse.

Please, let's not go there (again).

beourbud, you've obviously never met mibrains.  He is one of the gentlest, kindest and truly

caring persons I have ever had the good fortune to know.

I saw nothing in his post that advocated violence.

If someones post inflames my senses, before I type any 'emotional' response (knee jerk reaction)...

I simply go elsewhere (count to 10 [100 +]).

After taking time away, my reply is most times not necessary or most often...

I can view the post differently and then reply accordingly.

Remember that tone does not translate.  Do not assume based on emotion that you are understanding someone's post. 

How many times have my posts been misread/ misunderstood?  haha, too many times. 

The greater % of us were never taught comprehensive writing.  

Even when I think I've made a concise post... still others will misread my words, sigh.

Keep it civil please.

Copy that.

The problem is guys like Trump/ Bundy either dont know or don't care their rhetoric incites Hate Fear and Violence. But it Does.

I met and spoke with mibrains. But his call to arms is contrary to his love and peace persona.

If we are going to Win it is going to be Peacefully and Legally.

Bundy types will Always Lose not to mention losing their right to own firearms ever again. Not a Good Plan.

Copy that.

The problem is guys like Trump/ Bundy either dont know or don't care their rhetoric incites Hate Fear and Violence. But it Does.

I met and spoke with mibrains. But his call to arms is contrary to his love and peace persona.

Bundy types will Always Lose not to mention losing their right to own firearms ever again. Not a Good Plan.

See... my own assumptions were... well... incorrect :) my bad.

Hey... I'm not perfect :)

Copy that.

Jarheads are like that. Trained to protect, despite personal feelings.

Name calling and threats......nice. Where is the Love and Peace

The National Gaurd is our WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

Not a bunch of frustrated drug dealers taking up arms....That's INSANE!

You Bundy types are delusional and hell bent for prison.

You guys just can't seem to do things legally. The Gaylord raids should teach you Something other than " Get your Gun"

Face it the monopolies the cartels and the republican legislature are trying to form are not going to fly with We the People.

We are living in a different world today. We the People are stepping up to take the country back. Peacefully , from the corruption that is ruining the country.

I sense your frustration but your words incite hate and violence, despite the lame disclaimer.

It is not working for you It never will!

Of course you will try to ban me or edit my post but it only proves you got nothing but impotent threats and can't handle the truth.

Drop the Peace and Love crap, when you start talking guns and militia you are not using your Brain , you are only spreading hate and violence.

Get Real!

Help us affect change....Bernie Sanders Abrogate 2016

Winning!

ok first - i did not name call.

i accurately described your comments and opinion as being ignorant.

the national guard is NOT a well regulated militia it is a branch of the military...nice try.

a well regulated militia does not need to in any way shape of form endorse violence which is where your ignorance is coming into play.

being ignorant is not an insult. 

it is not name calling.

it is not anything but what it is - a choice

a choice to remain unaware.

you are blissfully unaware of the facts as it stands on my comments.

i advocate we initiate a group of well regulated like minded individuals that will stand together.  We gather together because there is strength in numbers.  We each watch our collective backs....

if you feel that forming a militia means one must follow the stereotypical examples let out by society then by all  means continue your path of ignorance... i mean after all it is that of least resistance.  The TRUTH is there are thousands of peaceful militias that exist in our country because people got fed up with being singled out and persecuted.

guns?  not necessary but also not forbidden.

abrogate would help but it is not the end all solution... it is yet another tool in the battle to end cannabis prohibition.

i will stick to my comments at this juncture and say simply "thank you"  your opinion on militias is noted.

Alright... name calling is not allowed. 

Innuendos and assumptions based on anothers written word is not conducive to civil discourse.

Please, let's not go there (again).

beourbud, you've obviously never met mibrains.  He is one of the gentlest, kindest and truly

caring persons I have ever had the good fortune to know.

I saw nothing in his post that advocated violence.

If someones post inflames my senses, before I type any 'emotional' response (knee jerk reaction)...

I simply go elsewhere (count to 10 [100 +]).

After taking time away, my reply is most times not necessary or most often...

I can view the post differently and then reply accordingly.

Remember that tone does not translate.  Do not assume based on emotion that you are understanding someone's post. 

How many times have my posts been misread/ misunderstood?  haha, too many times. 

The greater % of us were never taught comprehensive writing.  

Even when I think I've made a concise post... still others will misread my words, sigh.

Keep it civil please.

thank you Imi.

i sincerely appreciate the kind words.

i remember meeting beourbud...  at Tarzans i believe if i am not mistaken... it was an interesting afternoon.