Thought This Fitting

Norby

Imagine each CVS being able to only sell to 5 qualified patients

Will CVS build additions to accommodate a pool hall for their oxy patrons

What will the membership fees cost

can one oxy user share with another legally when they run out, if no money is exchanged, in Detroit

Are oxycontin pills stronger than they used to be when Purdue brought it to the U.S. in 1939

Will it soon be legal for recreational use, like it was in the seventies for housewives and factory workers

I wonder if CVS would start cooking their oxy's with brownie mix

How many brownies would they be able to stock then.

Will patients be required to put their oxy's in a case in the trunk when transporting

Will there be an anonymous police tip line for those who find  the odor of oxycontin and it's users offensive to call

If a prescription bottle is found in the garbage will the garbage man get a reward

can a cop use the tell tale rattle of oxy's container to order his team to raid the home owner to see how many they may possess

:butt2::bong2:

Edited by grassmatch

Before my 99-yr-old mom died she had twice-a-week help. In the year before she switched from OxyContin her help stole her Oxy twice.

Then there was the continuos issues with refilling her methadone prescriptions once she switched from Oxy (Oxy impacted her formidable competitive bridge skills.

Everything considered, it is my opinion all controlled substances should be made available through public health services.

Along with other public health services like primary care and addiction counseling.

What we have now, the prohibition, arrest and punishment approach is costly, ineffective, and in effect exists provide the rationale for more bureaucracy and cops.