Need Help Finding Berrien Co Caregiver

my caregiver decided to move on me without giving me notice.  im not really sure what to do or the best way to find a caregiver that can help me.  i posted on craigslist and 2 days later my ad got flagged and removed.  i did have one person respond but they wanted more than i could afford.  i was getting a free half every month and 200 oz after that, they wanted 250/oz.  as far as i know all the compassion clubs got shut down.  i am thinking about calling my doctor to see if they help assist people find a new caregiver.  im in a lot of pain due to degerative disc disease and dont want to go back to using the pharma opiate meds to handle my pain.   if anyone has any suggestions or might know of anyone that can help it would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks

brandon

While checking classifieds here be sure to google some variations of marijuana caregiver patient matching, take a look at other forums that aim to do the same. I saw a dozen or so website forums that help patients this way. You'll likely have to wait for some time to get your first delivery so finding a suitable cg quick is imperative. I feel your pain, hang in their.

be honest with your new cg when you interview. The free part will hiccup on you maybe. Perhaps offer to buy the first ounce and get a free or reduced cost on the subsequent ones. That is what I offer but sadly not in your area.   Patients offer between $150-250 to me for my services and they receive often twice what they ask for.

• 2 years later...