1 1⁄4 cups sifted flour
    3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
    1⁄4 teaspoon salt

Directions

Preheat oven to 375º.
    Mix first six ingredients.
    Add the rest of the ingredients.
    Mix well.
    Roll into balls and press down with a fork dipped in sugar or flour.
    Bake for 10-12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.

Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients

1⁄2 cup infused butter

1⁄2 cup peanut butter

1⁄2 cup agave nectar

1 egg

1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla

1 tablespoon lecithin powder

1 1⁄4 cups sifted flour

3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda

1⁄4 teaspoon salt

Directions

Preheat oven to 375º.

Mix first six ingredients.

Add the rest of the ingredients.

Mix well.

Roll into balls and press down with a fork dipped in sugar or flour.

Bake for 10-12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.

Dam nice recipe, good sized cookies as well,,,,made 30 lovely and potent cookies. made a nice batch  of approx 10mg per dose.

When I was a kid, you just dumped ground up weed into the recipe. None of this new-fangled butter infused stuff.

(And boy, did it taste like crap.)

I kinda like the newfangled way ,, taste is so much better... Making the butter can be as hard or as easy depending how you wanna do it. 

I kinda like the newfangled way ,, taste is so much better... Making the butter can be as hard or as easy depending how you wanna do it. 

Yep, butter is a great medium. 

Not to change the subject, but there was already a tasty looking response to the OP: anyone have a favorite savory type recipe (using butter or olive oil)?

Edited by zachw

The easiest way I've found is to use a french press coffee maker to strain the plant matter. Heat the butter and herb, add boiling water then pour into the french press. Do a couple of rinses with boiling water to reclaim all the butter then chill and lift off the hardened butter.

The first time we made brownies in 1971 we just dumped in raw Mex weed including sticks, seeds, stems and desiccated insect carapaces into a box of Betty Crocker brownie mix and had at it. What an effort it was to choke down three of them. Sort of like eating a chocolate flavored bale of hay.

Then we waited. Fifteen minutes, nothing. Half hour, still nothing. After nearly an hour we decided brownies were a waste of good weed and lit a joint.

That was all it took.

Next thing I knew a couple hours or a few minutes had passed, I wasn't sure which because time was standing still, and I was lying on the floor and could hear my room mate on the couch mumbling over and over, "how high can you get on marijuana". Over and over. "How high can you get on marijuana?"

We got better with practice. Grind up dried weed to a powder like consistency in a blender. Add an extra egg and some chopped walnuts to the mix, and liberally slather on milk chocolate frosting and sprinkle a few more chopped walnuts on top. Even when using raw mj, it was darn hard if nit impossible to tell there was raw weed in the finished brownies.

They were still lethal, however.

When I first got to AK we tried to grow mj outdoors. Didn't have a clue about 12/12 flowering light cycles so even though the plants topped out over twelve feet tall (had to raise the visquine roof three times), never did see any flowers and knew nothing of males vs females. We had bags of leaves but smoking two or three joints in rapid succession didn't make for much effect other than a headache.

On a whim I made brownies with the leaves. Amazing difference. Once cooked, those worthless, no high leaves became really psychoactive. Eureka. Eureka!

Edited by outsideinthecold

Not to change the subject, but there was already a tasty looking response to the OP: anyone have a favorite savory type recipe (using butter or olive oil)?

My personal favorite. Adapted from Martha Stewart.

Cheese Crackers

1/2 cup infused butter, room temperature

1/2 pound sharp cheddar, grated (3 cups)

1 large egg

1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

1 teaspoon fine salt

3/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)

In a food processor, pulse together butter, cheese, egg, mustard, salt, and red-pepper flakes until smooth. Add flour and

pulse until combined. Transfer dough to a work surface and form into a 2-inch-wide log. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate

until firm, 4 hours (or up to 1 day).

Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Slice dough into 1/4-inch rounds and arrange, 1 inch

apart, on two parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden, 15 to 20 minutes, rotating sheets halfway

through. Let cool completely on racks before serving.