Are Medibles And/or Cannabis Oil Covered In Our Act?

• 3 weeks later...

...a new BHO bust for 2 in Mecosta county today, bonds are higher than for embezzlers. The press reports it like a meth lab bust and the public processes it that way. Looooooong way to go to end prohibition. With our current "laws" it's hard to imagine how CO got it right. 

...a new BHO bust for 2 in Mecosta county today, bonds are higher than for embezzlers. The press reports it like a meth lab bust and the public processes it that way. Looooooong way to go to end prohibition. With our current "laws" it's hard to imagine how CO got it right.

2 separate raids....The meth bust was romoni/peacock, the BHO bust was santos/santos

Colorado has a Dem Governor, It makes a difference

Edited by beourbud

Don't know how true this is but I read somewhere ( can't quote) they are saying once it's been extracted & reduced to the point of oil, or wax, shatter, it's impossible for them to tell if the condensed thc is synthetic or plant based. Anybody heard that?

For me, I steer clear of all that stuff, well, at least that's what I tell everybody, & you should too.

The skinny;

Some prosecutors will definitely take the COA opinion that because resin was left out of the definition of usable to mean that oil, and even marijuana butter, is illegal. 

It needs to go to the Michigan Supreme Court for a more accurate answer.

It is messed up, im not going to go on a carruthers bashing!

The laws says "and any mixture there of"  I guess I didnt need to put quotes because it may not be word for word, but you know what I mean,

as far as what despenses sell, it realy dont matter because just being a despense is ilegal, The only way to make a store front legal and profitable under the law now,,,,,would be to have every c.g you can get to be at the store on revolving days, and only them c.g's pt's can legal be sold to!  That is the short version.

peace

as a wise lawyer once said

if resins, extracts and oils were illegal under the mmma, then no one would be protected as smoking marijuana causes heat to extract resins and oils off of the flower material and into your lungs.

Don't let the Court of Appeals get wind of that idea.

Edited by Wild Bill

Ok. So I make a preparation of the leaves and flowers by mixing them with butter. I don't like eating the leaves so just before I consume the preparation I remove the leaves - maybe by straining them out through my teeth. The COA doesn't say I have to eat the leaves, only that the preparation must contain the dried leaves and flowers. I can spit out what I don't want to eat.

Stupid, but law abiding?