Hey Michigan, What Are You Smoking/medicating With Tonight?

blue dream here.  ya still got that grape i gave ya willy??  Awesome!

Ya brother, I thought i lost it, but one showed up , i mislabeled it apparently,,,, one of the inherent problems of cloning while medicated. But when it ripened up it was a lovely purple :)  lucky save!!

Edited by Willy

Come on everybody, hop on board. I know I am not the only one in Michigan enjoying a nice nug tonight.

After vaping all that oil last week I have to pick out a nice bud to smoke if I want to feel medicated.

Here is a nice, small, dense Querkle nug.

Querkle 20160316 012

Couldn't even fit it all in an average size paper.

Querkle J 20160316 013

tonight im trying a rather rare (to me) las vegas bubba kush... rather an odd flavor , not like dirt, or forest floor, but a sour chemical type smell. It was grown by me in water, with natural salts.  Pleasant smoke and not harsh. quite cerebral, with calming after effects. very poor producer for me, needs to be grown SOG for max yeild. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I started off with some Strawberry cough at the campfire. I also took some draws from my vaporizer with the new ceramic coil.

20160329 010

20160329 012

To finish out the fire, I rolled me a joint of Querkle.

Querkle 20160329 018

Now after the two joints and hitting the vape, I am sure I'll still be buzzing in the morning! I couldn't help it, the weather was so nice today. Have cabin fever, sick on being inside all the time. All in all, I had a good time.

Tonight I started off with some Strawberry cough at the campfire. I also took some draws from my vaporizer with the new ceramic coil.

To finish out the fire, I rolled me a joint of Querkle.

Now after the two joints and hitting the vape, I am sure I'll still be buzzing in the morning! I couldn't help it, the weather was so nice today. Have cabin fever, sick on being inside all the time. All in all, I had a good time.

Im using sputnic dury the day and pine apple chunk at night!  I am looking forward to my choice of mm coming up very very soon!

I mixed both into cannabutter and my bho, I am very pleased with both strains!

Peace

Im using sputnic dury the day and pine apple chunk at night!  I am looking forward to my choice of mm coming up very very soon!

I mixed both into cannabutter and my bho, I am very pleased with both strains!

Peace

I'll have to try the pineapple chunk. I do enjoy the nighttime meds the most.

20160329 017

I'm doing chocolate chip cookies with grape ape at  near 46mg each cookie.., using the Every 1 gram of cannabis bud has 1,000mg of dry weight. If a strain has about 10% THC, ten percent of 1,000mg would be 100mg. So for cooking or baking at home, it is safe to assume that a gram of cannabis contains at least 100mg THC.

A 50mg cookie rocks my world for sure, no hangover feeling, but a nice ride

Edited by Willy

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight we are vaping some primo QWISO extract of my clone only 4-G strain. I'll be waking up baked in the morning that's for certain!

Using my new 200Watt Wismec Reuleaux RX200 triple 18650 battery mod with the Griffin. I like this vape for home use. It is heavy and doesn't tip over easy. Even though it is large in size, it is rather convenient to hold. I like it more than I thought I would and for the price, it can't be beat.

Griffin RX200 20160416 013

Enjoying a bit of Red Moscato, love the sweet red wines

Griffin RX200 Moscato 20160416 022

Cooking some cheddar brats

Cooking Brats 20160416 027

Chillin' by the fire

chillin at fire 20160416 031

Uh Oh, time for a refill!

Griffin RX200 20160416 036

Edited by GrowGoddess