Hey Michigan, What Are You Smoking/medicating With Tonight?

Jilly Bean jumped into the grinder, with A.K. & Easy Sativa.

I'm on my second grow of Jilly Bean, what a great producer! I had the foresight to start this one in a tomato cage to help it stay upright. The first grow had flowers so heavy they broke the branches.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my second grow of Jilly Bean, what a great producer! I had the foresight to start this one in a tomato cage to help it stay upright. The first grow had flowers so heavy they broke the branches.

I like the TGA lineage, but have not grown Jilly Bean yet. Do you know if it is a good oil producer? Querkle is on quantity, and Qush makes a good, clean oil, but a low producer on oil quantity to bud ratio. 

I like the TGA lineage, but have not grown Jilly Bean yet. Do you know if it is a good oil producer? Querkle is on quantity, and Qush makes a good, clean oil, but a low producer on oil quantity to bud ratio. 

I haven't made oil with it yet but the kief seems nice. I'm currently waiting for some White Widow, Green Crack and Northern Lights seeds to arrive.

I haven't made oil with it yet but the kief seems nice. I'm currently waiting for some White Widow, Green Crack and Northern Lights seeds to arrive.

my last green crack had 7 zips of just cola's, I made butter out of every popcorn bud and trimmings!

I realy like it, once I got it cured it realy is a mellow smoking experience!

so I did butter from green crack and a few hits of green crack off of my bong,  good to go!

Peace

For tonight, a little TGA Qush and Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough mixed dotted with some RSO.

The picture does not do the oil justice, the oil started soaking into the buds before I could snap the picture.

Not sure what I like better, the oil on the paper or dribbled on the buds. . . More testing needs to be done.

Strawberry Cough, last nug. . .

SBC 20161114 028

SBC&Oil 20161114 029

For tonight, a little TGA Qush and Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough mixed dotted with some RSO.

The picture does not do the oil justice, the oil started soaking into the buds before I could snap the picture.

Not sure what I like better, the oil on the paper or dribbled on the buds. . . More testing needs to be done.

Strawberry Cough, last nug. . .

Nice, Im going to roll one like your bottom pic,  Using a dead dawg nugget and cherry kush oil!

Maybe a lil white zin to add a lil more flavor!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have, well, same ole - same ole... LOL!

Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough rolled in a RSO coated paper. Just the right thing to work off the turkey coma! Been eating turkey nearly 5 days!!

Strawberry Cough

SBC 20161128 017

RSO made with Qush and 4G

PremiumRSO 20161128 018

Oil coated paper, broken up bud ready to roll

SBC RSO 20161128 019

Rolled joint ready to smokie pokie tokie

SBC RSO Joint 20161128 020

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and was able to enjoy the day with family and friends from near and far.

GiGisThanksgiving2016 20161128 014

Edited by GrowGoddess

• 2 weeks later...

Aurora Haze (Blue x Lemon Haze)

"Aurora Haze is a sativa strain , This strain's genetics Blue x Lemon Haze.  It originates from: Afghanistan, and Thailand. It may taste fruity, spicy, earthy, sour, piney. When smoked, this strain can make you feel euphoria, creativity, calm, numbness, appetite gain, and pain relief. Negative side effects can include: slight anxiety and slight dry mouth."

Hits the spot :bong2:

• 4 weeks later...