Inserting Screen For A New Glass Pipe

do you feel the lung improvements now that you slowed the smoke flow?

no actualy I havent quit smoking cigs yet, I need to quit tobaco and than Im sure I would notice, but when I am congested If I can take a few hits off of my vape it realy does help my lungs after about 15 mins!

Peace

no actualy I havent quit smoking cigs yet, I need to quit tobaco and than Im sure I would notice, but when I am congested If I can take a few hits off of my vape it realy does help my lungs after about 15 mins!

Peace

I quit smoking cigs 1 year ago on April 15th, so far so good. I do notice that certain strains certainly act as an expectorant, things are definitely changing, asked the wife, what the hell is that smell, she said, it's the garbage, needs taking out, hell haven't smelled that smell since............ Also Grassmatch, do not start using tobacco, wished I had never ever smoked it, after 47 years of it, certainly has an effect, the Dr. thought I might be getting COPD, bunny muffin, gonna have to start cross country skiing in the winter again, too much work in the summer to get any exercise like that when you run a farm.

I quit smoking cigs 1 year ago on April 15th, so far so good. I do notice that certain strains certainly act as an expectorant, things are definitely changing, asked the wife, what the hell is that smell, she said, it's the garbage, needs taking out, hell haven't smelled that smell since............ Also Grassmatch, do not start using tobacco, wished I had never ever smoked it, after 47 years of it, certainly has an effect, the Dr. thought I might be getting COPD, bunny muffin, gonna have to start cross country skiing in the winter again, too much work in the summer to get any exercise like that when you run a farm.

aw, you know I jest of smoking. I had my love affair with the baccy, lasted 15 years or so. I quit over 12 years ago(I think). I dont miss it one bit, doesnt spark desire when I smell it....

however, I have cultured dozens of ancient tobacco strains and just cant wait to finish outdoors. I admit that I will dry and sample it if I ever grow it out. because I half think it must be totally different than the 400 chems added before commercial tobacco harvest...a test is all.

• 6 years later...