Keeping It Fresh.

swamper

I have been trying many strains of medicinal marijuana as i search for the best one for my needs, and as such, I have come upon the problem of storing and keeping fresh all of these sample strains, to which I have found a great solution. The Vacu-seal, a hand held vacuum pump.

I cannot figure out how to post a video, so here is the link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=H2pU5EKNDYY

I am using Ball 4oz jelly jars on the small side, up to wide mouth pint jars with this method  and they all seal very well. The great thing is that they can be opened up and sealed again very quickly and easily. I thought I would share this with the group, and if there is a better forum for this topic, please feel free to move it.

We got a vacuum sealer a few months ago and they work great. If you seal it in a bag it compresses it into a brick.

If you're nostalgic about commercial Mexican you can make your bud look like old time schwag.

But seriously, if you're looking for long term storage a vacuum packed brick stays good for a long time.

good will has lots of almost new seal a meal deals.. got mine almost brand new for 5.00, like wild bill says, in a bag its like old time bricks. I dont mind the look but did have one patient think it wasn't viewer friendly. but it does last, a year was nothing..