Selling Clones And/or Seeds

PotGod

I think we are missing each others stuff because I did ask about P2P in the original post but later stated that I put that in error and that it is pretty much defined as illegal and didn't need to be discussed.

I then skipped over a lot of the replies that started to go off topic and missed your explanations and I apologize for making a comment without reading them all first. This is why I don't like the off topic stuff, not because it's off topic but because I don't think I am alone when I glance over stuff I think is irrelevant to miss things that are.

I'm not hear to offend anyone and although I will always see everything as having a high risk, because of the vagueness of the law, I still like to ask and discuss these things because everyone's risk tolerance is different so lets discuss what cases if any anyone has heard and give some limited personal input and than allow each individual decide if they want to take the risk based on the information provided.

Welcome PotGod.

Attempting to keep a thread from meandering is a nearly impossible feat in my experience.

Frustrating?  Sure.

I think of it like f2f conversations going off on tangents as information/ experiences are

shared. 

Adds flavor/ depth to the conversation and is just the way of forums I've come to realize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(maybe I'm the only poster who can see the emoticons perhaps?)

a "dodgy run" implies real sarcasm I thought, and a posters notion of a "dodgy run" from those who do, or don't get it.

oh, lookee here

"Usually used to show sarcasm,.....Of questionable legality, like a scam, or questionable moral or structural integrity.(possibly like a dispensary that sells clones and seeds?) Originally British.

sorry for the misunderstandings. this urbandictionary.com

In another forum, we use colored fonts to show sarcasm.

How our mmj law is applied, or is not applied, varies by prosecutor.   G3C (to name one example) in Genessee County could not exist in Oakland County.   The county prosecutor is elected, as are Detroit Council members, and so Detroit goes its own way. Jessica would not allow the same proliferation in Oakland as exists in Detroit.  Diff stokes for diff jurisdictions. 

Even in Detroit, disps now carry no concentrates.  But at G3C, a private club in Gennessee, they are bountiful.  I don't know if they are freely offered for sale in G3Cs manner anywhere else in the state?

I know Ann Arbor wellness collective sells edibles, medibles and oils. Heck they advertise via email every week.