Android Phone

Pain

"programs' on your phone are not the same as programs on your home computer. They are stripped down, have half the functions and are dumbed down for the general American public. 

So,.. it wouldn't surprise me if your browser is heavily disabled and doesn't recognize all portions of a website, and also simply has half or less of the functions of a typical home computers browser from the same company.

Smart phones have actually dumbed down the internet and website creators have had to update their websites by downgrading its visual function so mobile users can also use the WWW.

• 6 years later...

Today I bought my first android, although before that I used iPhones entirely. Well, let's see how it goes. I read some articles on cellspyreviews.com and it seemed to me that it is much easier to install a spy app on Android than on an iPhone (although this is just a guess) So... I'll just try to do it myself haha. It must be fun to spy on yourself.

Edited by NewLife21