Cannabis Cup Is On June 11, 2016 Clio, Michigan

Norby

I have no idea, but i can tell you that there is at least 4 strains out there,, I searched for two yrs  for  a specific cut, going for flavor ... an found this cut in Kalamazoo :)

I would suspect Barneys would be good, once you find a pheno that you like..

Edited by Willy

Is the booth up for tomorrow too?  Blazed thru today with the heat and going back tomorrow to stick around. Should be a nice day.  Suneday, did you want to meet up?  Anyone want to meet up?

I wish I could norby. I didn't get tickets and probably can't make the trip out today. Weather is much better today. Hope everyone has a blast! Someone get me some seeds!!!

Nice to meet you Norby  :bong7bp:

Norby is cool imi is cool, I havent met the others yet, Im sure one of these days I will!

I wish I could have went, I hope you all had a great time, I always love to get together with fellow pt's and c.g's,  I always seem to wind up with a perma grin and going from circle to circle until I feel like I did when I was 17, only dif is the new people you meet are so awsome and friendly!

Peace

Thanks to Mr. Komorn for sponsoring a booth.  t-pain for getting all the gear there, setting up and holding down the fort.  Thanks for

bringing a cooler of water and ice too.  It was good to meetcha and talk :)

Bob R and Cary put in quite a lot of time talking with event goers. Knucklehead Bob, Sola, Doug, Chris & Norby were helping out

too.  I have to admit that I was mostly there for atmosphere, everyone else did all the work.

Sola, it was great to finally meet f2f and have time to chat.

Norby... I so wanted to talk with you and it seemed we were mostly out of sync!  I tried so many strains that day and I must say

that your Plushberry is the loveliest for flavor and aroma that I sampled.  Well done brother, well done.

Zap, it was good to see you too!  I also wish we had more time to talk.  I went back to the cabin to get my car and made the mistake

of laying down and that's all she wrote.  I woke at 11 pm lol.

:blow-a-heart:   :bighug: All of you!   I went to this event to spend time with my cannabis family.  Mission accomplished.

See ya there vip status ! same exact reason im going. Along with looking for some female beans to run.

I'm excited to go this year as a patient. In the past I was only a registered caregiver, and always respected the idea that medicating stations were patient use only. I've got mixed feelings about the high times event itself in regards to upholding a medical use/view. It fits better with the recreational market, but that is how the cookie crumbles I suppose. I look forward to stopping by the momma tent. This site is truly helped my patients and myself around the strange behaviors LEO has utilized to use our law to arrest registered patients and caregivers. I look forward to be able to lend a hand if needed or at least to share my appreciation.

I'll probably follow that trail Norby's blazing, I'm looking for a couple of additions to add to the library this year as well. May end up stopping by Cali Connection too though, never know.

Did any of you guys stop by the 3MA booth and I missed meeting you? :( bummed.

I hope you had an incredible time and found the genetics you were seeking.

Seems like there'll be plenty of good cuts floating about. Check out the Medicated Acres booth. If I make it maybe we can sit down for a sesh.

Ah, that's where you were!  I was looking in the wrong place then haha. 

I plan on attending this years event. Hope to put a few faces to names!! :)  See you all there!! :)  :))  ;)

Does anyone know what breeders will be available at the cup? Or if breeders often have special or hard to find strains at such an event?

Any advice is helpful. I do not have much experience with these new social events.

Wet

Dang... did I miss out meeting you folks too?  :(

I'm not a big fan of the cup or organized mj events but I hope everyone had a good time :-)

wish I could have attended simply for the comradery...

maybe next year :-)

Missed you this year brother.  I hope next time :)

it was great meeting everyone again.

there might be a cannabis cup in august. dont know if mmma will have a booth but probably?

anyone want to volunteer for it? probably will be very hot in august. i'll pass the torch and someone else can organize it.

Too hot for ya this year? ;)  Saturday was a real ruff one for sure.  I secured lodging for Aug.  I will take the torch.

I went and had a good time, met up with Norby and it was fantastically educational and overall a good time. I'm really uncomfortable in those types of crowds so I only went for a couple of hours for the first day and that was enough for me.

I'll probably make it out to....whatever the shindig going down in August is as well for at least one day.

It was a great pleasure to meet all of you!  The tix are already on sale for August 26 - 28th I think.  It's the High Times Cannabis Country  Fair.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-times-michigan-medical-cannabis-country-fair-tickets-26015948402?ref=enivte001&invite=MTAzMTkzOTYvQWFyb24uSGFuZHpsaWtAYWltLmNvbS8w&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitemodernv2&utm_term=eventimage&ref=enivte001

Thanks Imi and Knucklehead Bob.  I wish I would've stayed longer but the stomach was growling and I still don't feel comfortable enough eating away from home yet.  Shoulda brought some more granola bars.

I can't wait till August!  I had a lot of fun meeting with you guys and girls.  Zap it was a pleasure and I wish I had more time to sit an talk. Droman, always a pleasure. T-pain, solb(forgot the spelling) and everyone else it was great hanging out.

Hopefully I'll run into more of you in August. :)

Edited by Norby

It was a great event. First time for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially seeing several old friends all of whom I've met through the program and the MMMA. Great to put faces on the great folks who put in their time and helped to put a face on the MMMA. Great to meet tpain, Imi, zap, knuclehead, Norby, Chris and Cary for the first time and also great to see Bob, Doug again for the first time in several years (hope you've found your vaper by now) and even Peanutbutter who helped me battle the local township over a marijuana ordinance, all circa 2009.

As the sun began to set Sat night brought some relief from the intense heat of the day as Ms Ethridge enjoyed some of our PureMichigans finest with the audience and we thoroughly enjoyed her performance albeit I only caught the last few sets as we were late getting back from dinner. I still managed to snag the autographed pick she flicked after her near 15 min finale. Actually the sun had not even set when the fireworks began and lit the place up. I mean almost literally as some were coming down on the tents directly underneath still sparking. That was the final smoke out of the night there as smoke and wads of ashes filled the entire area.  

Sunday was a beautiful day and there was a very nice strategy session hosted by our benefactor and his associates. Nice to meet everyone Michael, Charmie, Jeff & g.friend, Jaime and the White-Knight. Overall a great event and a memorable weekend. Thanks to all who made it possible!

Long day today at the Dentist, nearly 4 hours digging out some old calsified roots, The good news it was a success! Hence the late night post.

I will go if caregivers are allowed.

I believe it is patient only again, with a doctor on site.

They are calling it the HT MI Medical Cannabis Country Fair (hahaha)

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-times-michigan-medical-cannabis-country-fair-tickets-26015948402

Clio, MI
Ticket Information
Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee Quantity EARLY BIRD: One Day Pass (sale ends at 4:20 PM on the 4th of July)
Includes:
  • YOUR CHOICE to attend either Friday, Saturday or Sunday
  • Concert OR Awards Show INCLUDED on the day you attend
  • ***NO Gift Bag with this Ticket***
Jul 4, 2016 $45.00 $5.95 Ticket Quantity Select
EARLY BIRD: VIP One Day Pass (sale ends at 4:20 PM on the 4th of July)
Includes:
  • YOUR CHOICE to attend either Friday, Saturday OR Sunday
  • EARLY express access on the day you choose to attend
  • Concert OR Awards Show INCLUDED on the day you attend
  • Special Mainstage Viewing for Concert OR Awards Show
  • Private HIGH SOCIETY Lounge
  • Munchies and Bottled Water
  • Smoking accessories for onsite use
  • VIP only restroom access
  • Swag bag including full color event t-shirt and poster, while supplies last
Jul 4, 2016 $65.00 $7.00 Ticket Quantity Select EARLY BIRD: Three Day Pass (sale ends at 4:20 PM on the 4th of July)
Includes:
  • Attend the Cannabis Cup all weekend - Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
  • Attend the Mainstage Concert on Saturday night
  • Attend the Awards Show on Sunday night
  • ***NO Gift Bag with this Ticket***
Jul 4, 2016 $120.00 $9.89 Ticket Quantity Select EARLY BIRD: VIP Three Day Pass (sale ends at 4:20 PM on the 4th of July)
Includes:
  • EARLY express access for all THREE days
  • Special Mainstage Viewing for Concert
  • Special Mainstage Viewing for Michigan Medical Cannabis Country Fair Awards Show
  • Private HIGH SOCIETY Lounge
  • Munchies and Bottled Water
  • Smoking accessories for onsite use
  • VIP only restroom access
  • Swag bag including full color event t-shirt and poster, while supplies last
Jul 4, 2016 $150.00 $11.47 Ticket Quantity Select
Event Details

igmichigan2016augustannouncementrev.jpg

HIGH TIMES Michigan Medical Cannabis Country Fair

• Please make sure your email address is spelled correctly on the ticket order
  • Tickets are non-refundable and all sales are final
  • This event is only for valid medical marijuana patients. No one who is not a patient will be admitted. 

FAQs

Do I need a to be a valid medical marijuana patient? 

YES! 

What if I am not a patient? 

> You can apply to become a patient on-site. Please arrive early to see the doctors at the Cannabis Cup. Additional fees apply. 

When is the HIGH TIMES Michigan Medical Cannabis Country Fair in Michigan? 

> Saturday & Sunday, August 27th & 28th

Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? 

Yes, This event is for ALL valid medical marijuana patients ages 18+ You need to be a medical marijuana patient to attend the event. At the Cup, you may apply to become a patient, for a fee. 

What is a valid photo ID?

> Valid ID means a current, government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s or non-driver's state license, passport or military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate + a photo ID (e.g. student ID).

Will tickets be available at the door?

> YES!! Go to the on-site box office. You pay with cash, debit or credit card. Tickets on the day of the show will cost more than pre-sale tickets.

What is the address?
> The Auto City Speedway is located at 10205 N Saginaw Rd, Clio, MI 48420

Where do I park?
> Park on-site for $10

What time do doors open and close?

> Doors open at Noon and close when the concert ends. We expect to end at approximately between 10 PM - 11 PM. 

Is the concert included in the ticket?

> YES! When the Saturday evening concert is announced, it is included with your ticket price if you plan to attend on Saturday. 

Can I leave the Cup and return? 

> YES, daily re-entry is permitted. You must be stamped at the exit and still wearing your wristband to return. 

Is there a bag search?

> YES. You CAN bring medicine and smoking accessories. 

What can't I bring to the event?

• Alcohol
  • Food 
  • Drinks
  • Glass bottles
  • Hard or soft sided coolers
  • Weapons
  • Skateboards, bikes, hoverboards, scooters or rollerblades
  • Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, promotional materials, vending items, etc.
  • Pets or other animals (certified service animals are permitted) 
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?

> The name on the ticket does not matter. You can use a one day ticket any day you like.

I'm not sure I can do 3 days, 2 is pretty rough on this old gal.  That's a LOT of walking!