5/02 Court Support 8:30 Am Oakland County

anyone want to support member joel in court at 8:30 am?

Court Time Hearing Description Case Number Primary Parties Disposition Date

08:30 MOTION 2012-243580-FH PEOPLE vs JOEL

current trial date set for 5/02 8:30am if the case isnt dismissed (or adjourned) tomorrow at final pre-trial hearing.

Thank you 

It went well as far as getting Joel to Court Big shout-out to knucklehead Bob for helping out Joel's Lawyer talked to the Judge about the word Kept  ( as Kept in a lock enclosed ) Joel was moving his plants to a new location and someone saw the plants as he was taking them to the car after spraying them for Mites 

i'm not sure if i should talk about the look on the judges face the trial is set for May 2 @ 8;30 AM 

This Oakland County judge (Martha Anderson) originally granted Joel's affirmative defense, but the MSC/COA revoked it on appeal from the prosecutor's office. Please describe the look on the judge's face, and with such a quick trial date, I assume she just decided not to listen to any additional arguments?

The Judge looked like she was on Drugs it was a completely different look back when she ruled Joel could have his s affirmative defense but she didn't talk about any bowl of soup with a fly in it like  the one did the day before

One would hope she will favorably instruct the jury and rule favorably on objections, since she found he qualified for the affirmative defense prior to being overruled by the higher courts.

thanks

i wouldn't count on that but as you know no one can read what a Judge may do i've tried and got stuffed many times 

Big shoutout to Attorney Jordan  Zuppke and David Rudoi of Rudoi Law for fighting the good fight 

DEFENSE MOTION TO DISMISS PURSUANT TO SECTION   04/20/2016   4 DEFENSE OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA   04/20/2016   ACT DENIED   04/20/2016 DM DEFENSE MOTION TO REOPEN MMMA SECTION 8 PROOFS AND ADJ   04/20/2016   TRIAL DENIED

Silent court support will be crucial here. Please be ready to attend on May 2 at 8:30 am.

Oh i'll be their Joel is an really Sick person and doesn't need this BS from the Court system i can say he has a great team of Lawyer i hope more people come to watch it's going to be a great show put on with these Attorneys behind Joel and the Law 

• 2 weeks later...

Round two tomorrow If anyone thinks growing marihuana in Oakland County is Legal they should come i've heard the Judge say  today many times growing even one marijuana plant in Michigan is 

Not Legal

Today the Judge allowed the prosecutor to charge someone that had 30 plants to be only charged for 4 plants Leo didn't even know what collar his house was or if Joel had plant inn the basement  Joel doesn't even have a basement 

the Leo even has ex-ray vision he knew if Joel had plants behind the fence that he thinks he saw from 30 yards away

unfortunatly it is way further than I can afford to go to show support, I do my best to show support up in my area!

You know what the worst thing is about trying to get people to show up for court support?  People dont give a phaq and dont come, not even best friends!

I think people just say better them than me, Im not going he/she must have done something ilegal, so no way am I showing up for my best friend to support him, I dont care if the person broke the law, their best friends should show up to support them, you will not get arrested for showing support to a fellow pt or c.g!

some people only think about them selves, I never went to a strangers court date that didnt become a friend, but I saw their friends all turn on them and not show up and even bad mouth them to others!

does any one think this sounds familiar?  I know a few who are members here who should!

wait untill one of these selfish people get nailed for something stupid and wind up  with an mm case that they cant say is mm.  They will be begging for support and our money!

Do onto others as you would have them do on to you!

so I have treated quite a few people badly, bring it on, if you dont like what I say to you, give me hell! or stfu and sit in your own lil world untill you need help, and when you do, dont expect people to show for you!

Peace

How disappointing!  Depressing.  Plants must be kept in a bubble of opacity.  If u grow in Oakland and are not paranoid you just don't realize how destructive plants are to human vision but no worry, the court system is here to enlighten you.

• 2 weeks later...

The people who know Joel Selman well enough to write a letter to Judge Martha Anderson: Joel will appreciate your help and support in staying out of prison. Please address the letter to the judge but mail it to Selman's attorney, Jordan Zuppke, 25892 Woodward Ave

Royal Oak, MI 48067-0910.

The letter should concentrate on Selman's positive benefits to the community like being a good friend, family person, volunteer, helping others, strong community ties, etc. Avoid mentioning MJ as that is a dead horse. He has already been convicted, however wrongfully. That will be appealed. Right now, we need help keeping a sick person out of prison.

For those who would rather not mail it, Bob Reddensays you can hand him the letter on May 20th at the MILegalize rally at the state capitol.