Milegalize + Petitioners = Getting On The 2016 Michigan Ballot

jamieuke

MILegalize is getting sooo close.

Today and tomorrow are going to be nice, mild weather days- perfect for petitioning. There may be a little rain this week, but the weather will keep getting better.

There are only a few days left. We need more sigs to ensure making the ballot.

If most, who have already petitioned, as well as, a few more jump on board to get even 10, 50, 100 signatures or more in the next 5-6 weeks- there will be success.

If anyone has petitions to turn in- even with older signatures on it- we definitely want them as soon as possible, as well.

For those with the ability and desire to make some extra money- the campaign will pay petitioners directly. Forms can be sent, picked up or possibly dropped off to those who are interested in volunteering or in a paid position.

We can not squander this crucial and what is really a miraculous opportunity to significantly effect change in Michigan- this year!

www.MILegalize.com

He beet me too it i was going to post his post i've been very busy going to Court support but plan on being out getting signatures all weekend if you see me and Charlie out and about please

beep horn inn supporting cannabis by the people for its own people not the State of Michigan nor the MCC inn-witch our now out getting signatures also 

Thank you all

NO wonder they aren't getting the sigs?  How do you make something legal if no one will put their name to it.

I agree i get that from people when i'm doing signatures all the time they ask Do i need to put my real name and address on it i say Yes and tell them what our the chances that someone would pick your name out of 270,000 signatures 

I have never looked at others names on a pettition!  as a rule when some one accuses some one of something like that it is becuase they do it them selve's,  so stop looking at others names on pettitions and maybe you wont be so paranoid!

wtf are you an adult? or a kid who is afraid their mom and dad might see their name on a pot sheet?

We dont stand a chance if others think that way!

My 1st wife always accused me of messing around on her, I was self employed and had to work more than people punching a time clock, and come to find out, she was messing around on me, I have never been unfaitful to any woman I have been in a commited relationship with, I dont even understand people who can do that to some one they claim to love!

Peace

I disagree.  If the petition is just sitting on a counter unattended... anyone can access it. 

Being cautious doesn't always equate to paranoia.

So what the heck are they going to do?  All it says is that you support the stopping of jailing people for MJ.  Doesn't mean anything else.  And if the person was in the place you signed then they have something to worry about too.  And who cares a huge # of people used mj in the past year and it's growing in #'s.  Worrying about signing a petition is paranoid.

I disagree.  If the petition is just sitting on a counter unattended... anyone can access it. 

Being cautious doesn't always equate to paranoia.

with your thinking we dont stand a chance of getting ballots for a vote!

it is sad that people are afraid to sign a petition becuase the think some one may read their name and adress, dont fill out job apps, dont fill out credit card apps, dont put your name on anything, they may come and hunt you down!

seriously, what a bunch of nonsense!  Im not signing that, my neighbor may see my name on it, and than she may know what that smell is when I burn one on my porch on a nice day!  I guess I dont give a phaq what people think, Im still here, im still alive, no one has hunted me down after reading my name on a pettition!   wooooo Im so glad it is over and the pettition I signed is not on that counter any longer, it has a new one with other names for the boogey man to bother!

Peace

I was just laying out one possible scenario.  I didn't say I was the one paranoid geesh.

I have been to places where the petitions are just laying on the counter for anyone to sign or read.

Here another thing if y'all want to attack me for my opinions....

I have not nor will I sign either of the petitions currently being circulated.... OH... I did sign the no fracking petition.

Let the bashing of imi begin, idc.

I was just laying out one possible scenario.  I didn't say I was the one paranoid geesh.

I have been to places where the petitions are just laying on the counter for anyone to sign or read.

I have not nor will I sign either of the petitions currently being circulated.... OH... I did sign the no fracking petition.

Thank you for signing the No Fracking petition.

I signed that one also!  your not worried about some one reading your name?

I havent seen any one with petitions around my area, the only places they are, are on counters in different stores!

Oh well to each their own, I have no reason to slam you, it is your right to vote or not to vote!

Peace

I did NOT say I was not voting.  I did NOT say I was paranoid about someone reading my name on a petition.

Geesh... what is this??? It's like that old game "telephone' where the original message get so skewed by the

end that the original message is lost due to ppl's interpretations and not paying attention :hair:

Democracy also means I have a choice in what I support.

Just because I do not support either of the mmj initiatives does not mean that

I do not take every opportunity to make others aware of them and where they

can sign them locally.

Matter of fact... I was at the insurance company today and spoke with the agent

about both petitions.  She had already signed them.  She also told me her father

feels just as I do and will not sign either. 

Legalization will not "free the weed".

Democracy also means I have a choice in what I support.

Just because I do not support either of the mmj initiatives does not mean that

I do not take every opportunity to make others aware of them and where they

can sign them locally.

Matter of fact... I was at the insurance company today and spoke with the agent

about both petitions.  She had already signed them.  She also told me her father

feels just as I do and will not sign either. 

Legalization will not "free the weed".

Sorry didn't know that was the goal i'm more for stoping the arrest of the sick because Freeing the Weed won't ever happen 

Sorry didn't know that was the goal i'm more for stoping the arrest of the sick because Freeing the Weed won't ever happen

The "sick". Lol

We're all sick.

Only the illegal dispensary operators/owners, over count, over weight, and greedy are in court with you.

They make the rest of us legal folk just a little more sick.

We the People voted to grow our own or have a caregiver help us with that.

dispensaries have injected themselves like a virus to infect the MMMP, they are not legal.

Abrogate is the only solution.

Free the Weed

Free the Weed.......Abrogate

Edited by beourbud