I've enjoyed this site for awhile: https://www.treesnetwork.com/. It's a social streaming site that's anonymous. Here's how they describe it:

What is The Trees Network?

The Trees Network is an online video community for cannabis enthusiasts.

We play a time-synchronized video alongside a real time chat offering a unique video watching experience in a community environment.

I use the same handle on there as here. Enjoy.

I've enjoyed this site for awhile: https://www.treesnetwork.com/. It's a social streaming site that's anonymous. Here's how they describe it:

What is The Trees Network?

The Trees Network is an online video community for cannabis enthusiasts.

We play a time-synchronized video alongside a real time chat offering a unique video watching experience in a community environment.

I use the same handle on there as here. Enjoy.

question........is this advertising!

Peace

The programming mostly some of the chat is fun. Don't have to try and find something to watch, just tune in for 10-30 minutes ( I have no cable TV I'm one of those cord cutters). If you aren't familiar with things like twitch.tv, the noise can be pretty annoying from the chat. Stubborn people will probably have the mindset of: "OMG  new things I don't understand, they must be bad" but if you don't like it you don't like it.

There's nothing to really advertise and I haven't seen any monetization of the site. I don't think it would be feasible to even monetize a site like that. Simon (the creator) is a software engineer that just builds it for fun and maintains it as a hobby. Like Simon I'm also a software engineer so I can understand the joy of building something like that even you don't make money off of it.

The programming mostly some of the chat is fun. Don't have to try and find something to watch, just tune in for 10-30 minutes ( I have no cable TV I'm one of those cord cutters). If you aren't familiar with things like twitch.tv, the noise can be pretty annoying from the chat. Stubborn people will probably have the mindset of: "OMG  new things I don't understand, they must be bad" but if you don't like it you don't like it.

There's nothing to really advertise and I haven't seen any monetization of the site. I don't think it would be feasible to even monetize a site like that. Simon (the creator) is a software engineer that just builds it for fun and maintains it as a hobby. Like Simon I'm also a software engineer so I can understand the joy of building something like that even you don't make money off of it.

lol ummm ok!

welcome to the site!

Edited by phaquetoo

Yeah today is Star Wars day ????, may the fourth be with you

So i iust watched the last sw (7 i guess)... The worst, most godd awful pos iv seen in years, just horrible. Highest grossing film of all time?!? Or whatever... The power of hype. Just godd awful. Horrible. Just as unwatchable as the xfiles reboot.

((Had to bittch, just horrible))