What Ever Happened To Strawberry Cough

I wonder does anyone know what happened to, or were likely its available. I would love to get a chance to grow some. Patient requested it and i don't have it, lol I was hoping for it locally.

I see a few shops in ann arbor have the flower of it and it looks and smells good never smoked it though. Iv seen genotype A have the kyle kushman strawberry cough clone (not sure if its the original or not)

I see a few shops in ann arbor have the flower of it and it looks and smells good never smoked it though. Iv seen genotype A have the kyle kushman strawberry cough clone (not sure if its the original or not)

There is a strain of it thats clone only, used to be around every were for a while. now, not so much. there are likely a few geno's of it around i would imagine. over here on the west side dont get a big selection, or perhaps i dont know the right folks.. lol (bit of a recluse)

kyles seeds are offered at Choice seeds. they are a good representation. No such thing as a clone only strain anymore, the cat's out of the bag. Its a "clone only" when only you have it, and someone wants it. otherwise, squirt squirt, and seeds are coming.

Everyone loves it, for awhile, including me. Some reason it ranks high on the boredom chart, even for a flavor monger like myself.

• 3 months later...

Did you have a chance to run any of these beans yet ?

Yes but I had issue with germination. I do have one going ok.. still haven't moved it into full veg yet.. letting it get a good long start .. seems small .. I'm not sure im over the hump with it..I must be doing something wrong cause im fighting with it.

Yes but I had issue with germination. I do have one going ok.. still haven't moved it into full veg yet.. letting it get a good long start .. seems small .. I'm not sure im over the hump with it..I must be doing something wrong cause im fighting with it.

They stretched in my garden hopefully she turns out good for ya.

If you get the real deal she's a stretcher. She will stretch a couple feet when you switch to flower. Be ready with the tie downs and plan ahead for space. 

Mine is not exactly the real deal kusman cut, but I do recommend the Dutch Passion strain. The sativa dominnt is more common, but I got what I say is lucky and have a more indica dominant pheno.

Here is everything I know about SBC, including Kyle's false claims. I spoke with him personally. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/blog/532/entry-993-kyle-kushman-or-dutch-passion-strawberry-cough-strain-review/

I must say, it is truly the best smoke I have ever had after fully dried and sealed for a minimum of 90 days. At least for taste and aroma.

I have to say, in the beginning when I was sampling other grower's DP SBC sativa dominant strains, they were pretty good for beginner growers compared to the other strains I had sampled. Above average, but not the best. Dubliner showed me some good stuff grown under only fluorescent lights, very impressive.

Can't wait to start trying new strains. Still waiting for the window of opportunity.

EDIT: Alright, thanks a lot guys, now I have to go roll me a nice SBC hooter :D

Edited by GrowGoddess