Diabetic Nerve Pain

http://nih.gov

is a good site to research such things.  Go there and see the search window in the upper right part of the screen.  In this case I entered three words - cannabinoid diabetic neuropathy.  Lots of hits to research if you want some science to back up the idea

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=nih&query=cannabinoid+diabetic+neuropathy&commit=Search

A couple of notes when looking at these studies.  Generally speaking you want to favor more recent studies over older studies.  Also, you want to try to look at who sponsored the study.  With cannabis, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) sponsored many studies to try only to find harmful effects of cannabis.  NIDA studies thus take that perspective.  Not to say the studies were not truthful, just keep in mind the goal of the researchers, especially when comparing conflicting studies.

I have found this glossary by poster 'in vivo' to be helpful in understanding the research terminology

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/44364-glossary/?hl=glossary

thanks washtenaut! I ran the search you had suggested and came up with some interesting results. Though I did think that it was information on lab rats and mice. then I seen a study done in 2015 with 16 humans. our government conducting some interesting studies. Reschedule it and be done.

:goodjob:   I prefer it to be de-scheduled though :)

• 3 years later...

Diabetic neuropathy is a type of nerve damage that can occur if you have diabetes. ... Depending on the affected nerves, symptoms of diabetic neuropathy can range from pain and numbness in your legs and feet to problems with your digestive system, urinary tract, blood vessels and heart. Some people have mild symptoms.

• 1 year later...

Online there are a lot of information about this and how it helps. All of us know that marijuana totally relaxes the body, but it can become a habit, and we will be looking for it every time when we have a stressful situation. In case it is allowed by government, the doctors can recommend it. In order to be able to pass the stress without it, can be used sakratom.com, as this is to promote wellness for mind, body and spirit. I have some friends, they have used it for some time and have nice experience with it.

Edited by VictorLewis

5 minutes ago, VictorLewis said:

Online there are a lot of information about this and how it helps. All of us know that marijuana totally relaxes the body, but it can become a habit, and we will be looking for it every time when we have a stressful situation. In case it is allowed by government, the doctors can recommend it. In order to be able to pass the stress without it, can be used sakratom.com, as this is to promote wellness for mind, body and spirit

Nothing wrong with looking to cannabis for stress. Better than what you are trying to sell to unsuspecting folks. 

You actually have this totally backwards, lies for money. So sad .....