Caught Without A Card, Successful Defense?

I mean people that never applied to the state. maybe people that got received their doc recommendation but did not apply.

I read people count on these defenses but I cant seem to find any that actually were successful, and wonder why some think they can be.

I know they exist, I can see them clearly, but if courts will not accept them, then they dont exist until a judge who can read presides.

Edited by grassmatch

I mean people that never applied to the state. maybe people that got received their doc recommendation but did not apply.

I read people count on these defenses but I cant seem to find any that actually were successful, and wonder why some think they can be.

I know they exist, I can see them clearly, but if courts will not accept them, then they dont exist until a judge who can read presides.

I know some may disagree with me but Yes we did

we had our case dismissed back in 2009 a win is a win Imho

I dont know if this helps!

I was in county lock up (I was a bad boy) my 21 days after check cashed happened while I was enjoying the facility in alpena, as soon as I got out I sent po my paper work and started using mm w/o probation dept approval, I had a urine screen test pos for thc and the methadone and xanax I was allowed to use,,,,the  p.o violated me,  I had to go to a violation hearing,,,,,,The judge asks if I agree or disagree about my use of mm (thc) I said I disagree (same as not guilty).

I explained to the judge about how I was legal to use mm and it should be the same as my rx's that the court let me use while on probation, he asked If I have my plastic card, I said no they are taking like 4 months to get at this time,  He said how do I know you didnt get a denial letter?  (i have no prob with that question) my answer was I am here at this hearing on my own, and I would tell you if I had gotten a denial letter,  The judge asked me the date I sent in my paper work, and asked how long is it taking to get cards, I told him any where from 90 to 120 days,  he counted ahead 125 days and said if you recieve your card before this date, you can send us a copy and you are good, If you dont get your plastic show up for 30 days on this date!

I recieved my card on time, I was allowed to use mm for a yr on probation much to my probation officer's dismay! :butt2:

That is just one of my adventures in court over possesion since becoming legal!

Peace