Bring'um Young

Not sure that's a real possibility, Resto only seems  to exist to attempt to get a rise out of others from behind his computer. =P

Reality isn't just what you see here grasshopper. There's a whole world out there that you don't understand from your position at the screen. There's a lot more going on that what you seem to think

It's called creating conversation, what's wrong with that? you havnt posted in a while and you come out swinging right off the bat. It's really not healthy to carry a grudge, you don't like the dude,or dudet we get it. let's move on. Maybe you could come up with a new topic yourself.

I carry a grudge that's called 'why' and 'how' can some things stand in the face of reality when they have no substance. The grudge of always asking questions and wanting to understand and effect the world in a positive way. Bad info shrouded in mindless babble often stand in the way of true messages. I carry a grudge, no doubt. Always have. 

Hilarious notion. LOL. I've been to a few clubs in my day that looked as if they already had begun this practice.  :P

That's because of the new Federal Government push against age discrimination. By 2018 all strip clubs will be required to have at least 10% of dancers over the age of 65.

Do you think that people fear that a young person might consider it for the first time after reading the billboard? Or is it just that small-town America doesn't want to think about the reality of what's happening? The only people that should take their clothes off for money are those that can't graduate from high school and go to college? I find the logic behind any notion of (extra) distastefulness a bit hard to grasp.

This strip club has been there since the 80's at least,  I have to admit I have been there lol!  but it was like 30 yrs ago lol!

It is not far from houghton lake!  Young men just have to check it out, we had to get our kink out lol!

I dont see the sign as distasteful and realy dont think it will influence a young lady who isnt thinking of becoming a stripper!

They are probably just trying to get a better line up!  I will say I only had to go one time to know it was not my cup of tea!

I prefer a private dance from my mate!

Peace

"Children fresh out of high schooltheir town school

They seem to like the club as long as daughters from other schools show their boobies and their high school daughters dont.  School reunions there are gonna be a trip!!!   Phaq's gonna be DJ'ing that party I think !!

you phaq! bawahahahahahaha!

I dont think I could get much done dj'ing a booby bar lmao!

You know part of my contract is free drinks, I get freaky when I drink!

Unfortunatly I have been to all of the places you mentioned!

This one is in the middle of no where, If you blink  you will pass right by it,,,,,like I said it has at least been there since the early 80's when I became legal to go into the place lol,,,,,,,,,I was not impressed to say the least, I like booby's But I prefer them perky lol!

"Well done, well done, a delicious break from potatoe's,,,,,,yoo lady whoooooo!  ya ya yoldle in the valley, Yoh lady whooo Kid kid Kid Rock!"

Peace