So How About The School Bathroom B.s?

what do you think of the president telling schools they have to let gender confused kids use the bathroom of their choice in how they dress, meaning if a boy dresses like a girl he can use the girls bath room!

I didnt beleive in home schooling,  I sure do now!

Peace

I dont  think thats exactly the case. I believe the pres says if your birth certificate says boy you use the urinal, regardless of your dress code or addavagtome surgical procedures.

In my school everyone that disagreed with this nonsense would have crossed dressed immediately, for school photos, yearbook, class pics, and the media.

there was a time that doctors would give methamphetamine and experimental psychotropic anti depressant drugs to children for bed wetting, or nail biting, and other "dis eases".  Hot pepper sauce works just fine, for both btw(lol)

These behaviors were demonized and drugged out of kids. Moving right along now, we have become more accepting of these behaviors maybe. Like sex changes for a 13 year old , or making laws about which bathrooms kids should use. I believe the last thing on the mind of some boy kid wishing to come to school dressed as a girl would be where to go potty

hell in a hand basket.

welcome to the new androgynous society.  feel free to express yourself with any behavior in this good country.

I am happy the leader of the worlds most powerful military takes time out to address potty policy for cross dressers.

no mention of feeding those starving children, or of all the innocent men being released after decades of false imprisonment, or the oodles of rape test kits still not processed. I bet money was made by NOT processing those. Imagine all of the court actions re arresting multiple offenders in a catch and release program. sorry about those raped by the very same offenders allowed to go free.

I've read stories of men who marry their horses. If enough of those men join a website, yell on a talk show, who knows, we may soon have chapels that accommodate horses, designer fashion  ladders, and a whole new line of sexy horse clothing. 

eh boy

schools might be getting extra money for their gender bender issues. This would certainly cause the Detroit school system to exploit the ideal, encourage kids to cross dress, and get more fed money to deal with the issue. Did the president also make it illegal for a principals to steal a million dollars fro the school funds. 13 month sentences?  I saw a guy steal pay roll checks from an evil company amounting to 2200 bucks and he got 11 years!

the score is huge, they're all in on it. rob the feds, feed the states, rob the states, feed the greed. rob the greedy and overdose on their heroin

enjoy your weekend everyone!!!!! stay safe, and  hug your kids!

a lot of weird bunny muffin going on in schools today. we had different weird bunny muffin going on in the school when i was a kid. seems like the weird bunny muffin just changes all the time.

and no, i'm not calling trans kids weird. i'm saying the school reactions to things are weird.

list of weird things in school over the years:

pledge of allegiance

school uniforms that do not increase school participation, dropout rates, etc.

seperating classes to boys only and girls only in an effort to increase school grades, decrease dropout rates or teen pregnancy etc.

creationism

365-day school (no summer break)

for bathroom issue , just make unisex bathrooms. like handicap restroom.

phaq, you must have been in a unisex bathroom at some point in your life, either at a campground ,train/bus station, rest stop, etc? whats so confusing about a unisex bathroom? nothing.

this bathroom issue just seems like another way for north carolina to start another civil war. honestly north carolina should be banned from having a govt after starting so much bunny muffin.

How many times in your life have you ever encountered the situation of a transgender person using a restroom for the opposite sex?

How large a percentage of the population would this even apply to?

Do you think it is a common occurrence or are they just trying to deflect attention from something more important, like rigged elections or three leaking nuclear power plants?

Nothing but a straw man.

would this be pre op or post op?? I think after a complete sex change, sure let them use the bathroom of there choice.. but I kinda think that if a guy can just put on a dress he  can walk in to the gals bathroom is kinda fuked up.. If they got a dick stay outta the female bathrooms, esp at school..they dont need a hole in the locker room walls now, just go in the locker room for a free view card.. perhaps unisex bathrooms, but with multiple sexes using  bathrooms at the same time,, not what i agree with, however im old so i look at it from my life experiences..  

Edited by Willy

schools might be getting extra money for their gender bender issues. This would certainly cause the Detroit school system to exploit the ideal, encourage kids to cross dress, and get more fed money

wow man, you have an active imagination.

In my school everyone that disagreed with this nonsense would have crossed dressed immediately, for school photos, yearbook, class pics, and the media.

hahah i like this. kids are kids, they should be disobediant to crazy facist school dictators :D

In the past the concern for high school students was whether or not they could wear armbands to protest war, then they had to worry about if they could wear a cross or yarmulke, and then they had to worry if a dog sniff was a search or even if they had any 4th amendment rights.

What happened? That was us! Now high schoolers worry about if they have a safe place to use instagram and if they'll be able to tinkle where they please. Maybe I'm missing something on this bathroom deal, but sounds to me like people are sensitive about some bs and everyone else is reacting with extreme sensitivity? I'm glad to be a part those kids that actually fought for something real, but I'm saddened that I've seen thing get to this point....

wow man, you have an active imagination.

hahah i like this. kids are kids, they should be disobediant to crazy facist school dictators :D

recent realities have trumped any scenario I could propose. From school robbery, sex changing 13 year olds, to arresting patients for squirting their plants outside, to us prepaying for our own arrests and prosecutions to today's cannabis users  voting against  legal cannabis.......the thought that a school, the every ones that pay delinquents to show up for state/fed head counts, bribe them with food and electronics just to show up, .......could use this fiasco to their financial advantage/benefit by further ripping off the feds....seems a rather tame fictional story line to me.  but glad you lol'd

I don't like to get political but I always say how I feel and that's what people don't like.

The Obama bathroom rule goes by gender identity not what's on the birth cert.

The states suing WANT to go by the birth certificate.

Personally, and also my opinion, school age kids should not be using the rest room when an opposite sex can just waltz in depending on which sex he/ she identifies with. They are too young to interact with a private personal thing as peeing.

It was sheer inspired genius for North Carolina to pass the "Bathroom Law". Who, if anyone, was concerned about this before that state made it an issue? Nobody, that's who.

North Carolina made this an issue because they wanted to make a statement about morals. This whole brouhaha is a political statement from the Christian Conservatives - also known as the Religious Nazi Wackos. They made this an issue. There wasn't a problem before they made it a problem. They think there is something wrong with boys acting like girls or girls acting like boys (I.e Bruce Jenner). Why can't these morons just live and let live? Mind your own business and quit trying to make everyone else live by your rules.

Everything else is called being gay. Its your attraction, nothing wrong with that imo, as time goes on i find myself really thinking about the bible and revelations. I think now might be a good time to really contemplate spirituality.

I think now might be a good time to contemplate becoming Amish ( fundamentalist Christian ) or Taliban (fundamentalist Muslim).

Have you ever considered the possibility that "spirituality" has played a role in the creation of the mess we are in today?

smfh. 

Moral gestapo... nothing new here.

More over reaching by those who feel the need to control everything.

I wonder how many of them secretly wear garments meant for a different gender.

Unisex bathrooms.. bam, end the bullchit.

ok what does smfh mean,,,,,,man you always have ones that I have no clue of,,,,I know what your lmso means, so im thinking this is one that avoids cuss words,,I agree wiith you and t about unisex bathrooms, It shouldnt be much of a problem, I mean they cant have a unisex bathroom that has more than one place to do your biz lol!

Im so glad im not in school today,,,,,,but I just was complaining to the old man about not learning the metric system,,,when I was in school we were gonna learn the metric system, they changed their mind, so only the u.s in standard every one else is metric, so living here you need to sets of tools metric and standard and I have no Idea what a click is in military talk!

I guess we could say we have metric and american!

Peace

recent realities have trumped any scenario I could propose. From school robbery, sex changing 13 year olds, to arresting patients for squirting their plants outside, to us prepaying for our own arrests and prosecutions to today's cannabis users  voting against  legal cannabis.......the thought that a school, the every ones that pay delinquents to show up for state/fed head counts, bribe them with food and electronics just to show up, .......could use this fiasco to their financial advantage/benefit by further ripping off the feds....seems a rather tame fictional story line to me.  but glad you lol'd

I agree with every word you said here, Im out of likes, sorry!

Peace

It always amazes me how backwards arsed some of you can be, including the general public.

Who cares.

Why do you care?

I could care less if a girl comes into the boys bathroom and uses the fukn STALL to go to the bathroom.  I could care less if a guy goes in and uses the STALL in the girls bathroom. WTF are you going to see?  NOTHING! ZERO zilch.  How often do you see people get naked in a public bathroom and walk around with their diks hanging out?  I mean seriously. Do you think women  get naked as soon as they go into the bathroom?  Hahahaha....

OMG so stupid.

You guys are so  repressed. I feel sorry for the closed mindedness. Get a life and worry about your own genitals. 

You have been in the bathroom with,.... *gasp* ... transgenders before and probably never even knew!!! OMG what to do.

Hell yes Administration and president are supposed to protect peoples RIGHTS. How sad North Carolina is still so clueless.

Btw, did you know I let people, both sexes no less, use my bathroom at home.  Hahahha....

I honestly do not get what your problems are except watching too much Faux News. 

WHO CARES who is pisssing in the stall?

I dont want a boy in the same bathroom at the same time as my daughter!  If you dont understand that, well I feel sorry for your daughter or grand daughter or any female in your family!

being naked has nothing to do with it, have you ever been in a school bathroom between classes?

You are out of reality on this one,,,,honestly it suprises me, normaly I enjoy what you write, whether I agree or not, I believe you are well read and know what you are talking about most times!

Dont worry I wont hold one mistake against you  :drinking-coffee:

I just figure you may not have any daughters!

Peace

I don't like to get political but I always say how I feel and that's what people don't like.

The Obama bathroom rule goes by gender identity not what's on the birth cert.

The states suing WANT to go by the birth certificate.

Personally, and also my opinion, school age kids should not be using the rest room when an opposite sex can just waltz in depending on which sex he/ she identifies with. They are too young to interact with a private personal thing as peeing.

++++++++++++++++ a zillion likes! 

Thank You for saying what you feel!

Peace

It was sheer inspired genius for North Carolina to pass the "Bathroom Law". Who, if anyone, was concerned about this before that state made it an issue? Nobody, that's who.

North Carolina made this an issue because they wanted to make a statement about morals. This whole brouhaha is a political statement from the Christian Conservatives - also known as the Religious Nazi Wackos. They made this an issue. There wasn't a problem before they made it a problem. They think there is something wrong with boys acting like girls or girls acting like boys (I.e Bruce Jenner). Why can't these morons just live and let live? Mind your own business and quit trying to make everyone else live by your rules.

I have been wanting/wondering why you put not in your name recently!  Just curious!

I dont want people to live by my rules, heck this place would be all screwed up!

Peace