So How About The School Bathroom B.s?

There's many many comments about how " I used men's room and I've used women's room " and it's no big deal.... But this is about youngsters that's an issue! Who cares what adults do! I've been in the men's room for more than a fast pee I'll tell ya- but if I was in 3 rd grade and a boy came into the girls room it would affect me. AS A CHILD!

I just trip people when they are walking and texting....

:-)

Try it, it will make ya feel good.  And they always say "sorry" to you because they weren't paying any attention.

I am out of likes again! lol

I would have done something like that soon if I was still living in a house where you got texted if you were in the other room,,,,,,cell phones make golf carts look good to me!  I walk or ride my bike around a campground and around my home,,,people are getting lazy with all these new gadgets!

I was maybe a yr to old when big wheels came out,,I got one any how and it barely made it to summer lol!

I had a pet rock!  20 bucks for a rock in a box with some dried nesting crap!  Now that was modern in my child hood!

Peace

There's many many comments about how " I used men's room and I've used women's room " and it's no big deal.... But this is about youngsters that's an issue! Who cares what adults do! I've been in the men's room for more than a fast pee I'll tell ya- but if I was in 3 rd grade and a boy came into the girls room it would affect me. AS A CHILD!

Agreed it is about the kids!

Why do adults do such an emotional thing in nasty bath rooms?  (been there done that)  I will answer my own question,  when I get the urge I totaly can get very lets say KINKY lol,,,,

Peace

I find it a little hard to believe that these trans gender youngsters are that dangerous in the bathrooms. Have you seen any trans gender boys that are that threatening to take your child out of school for? Teach your kids to go in the bathroom, mind their own business, get the job done, and leave. That lesson will serve them well through their whole life. 

If a kid sees someone acting funny in the bathroom they tell the teacher. Then the teacher tells the principle. They investigate. It has nothing to do with gender at all. It has to do with bathroom etiquette. If a school has a problem then take all the kids to the gymnasium and teach them some bathroom etiquette, rules, consequences, and move on. Come on, didn't we learn this in the 1st grade? If a few girly boys and tom girls want to use the other rest room follow the rules and everything will be just fine. 

If a kid sees someone acting funny in the bathroom they tell the teacher. Then the teacher tells the principle. They investigate. It has nothing to do with gender at all. It has to do with bathroom etiquette. If a school has a problem then take all the kids to the gymnasium and teach them some bathroom etiquette, rules, consequences, and move on. Come on, didn't we learn this in the 1st grade? If a few girly boys and tom girls want to use the other rest room follow the rules and everything will be just fine. 

we learned alot in grade school!  I agree have a bathroom etiquette pep rally!

I think most kids k-5 wouldnt under stand it any how lol!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly beleive this type of thing should be discussed at home also, so when a kid has an issue he/she can feel safe talking to her/his parents about it,  and the parents can talk to the princeple!  ( i cant see or spell, but you know what i mean)

I remember going to 6th grade camp,  It was a must to do a panty raid on one of the girls cottage's if not all on one of the 4 nites there, it was all innocent and every one got there belongings back! and we always got in trouble, kinda!

Than again when I went to school the teachers could physicaly spank kids, man my mettle shop teacher gave the hardest swats, my gym teacher must of been a fruit cake way back than, he gave us swats after showers and before dressing,  every one watched thru the locker room office window to see the belittling of their class mate!  Mean while the gym teacher had some thinking material to use when he desired!

Things were not all that great back in the day,,,,I could go on,,,,I was raised in the catholic religion, catichism (spelling) 1st communion,

I have to say im happy my mother was only a church goer when she had issues she didnt know how to handle, she would grab us 3 kids up and take us to mass, It was so hard to stay awake for me, (i have nothing against any ones religion unless it hurts people)  I still cant stay awake for catholic mass, I do have to go now an than for marriages, christenings, funerals, etc,  I go on them times for my mother!

Some one once asked my why catholics pray to mary.  I asked my mother, I didnt know the answer(i was probably sleeping when that was taught) she told me that people pray to mary so she can ask her son (jesus) to help, and it is very hard if not impossible to say no to your mother!

Peace

Children don't care until adults tell them they should.

This is discrimination and hate fueled, plain and simple.

OMFG!!!!!!!  SAVE THE CHILDREN!!! bah.

I knew children that did care!  I knew a girl when I was in like 3rd grade, and she confided in me and another of her friends that her father was doing inapropriate things to her, we realy didnt understand what she was talking about,,she realy didnt know what was happening either,  other than she missed alot of school and was being abused in the middle of the nite or when ever mom wasnt home, and she had bruising to prove it!

Yes I know that isnt a school issue! and I didnt start this thread to  bash any one, It was just a news article I read and found to be actualy apalling!

I just moved back to houghton lake, If I had all day I couldnt tell you about the things I learned of that happened while I was away!

realy realy bad things, most of the worst had to do with people I actualy thought were friends,,,,,,molesting their daughters, step daughters, little sisters being molested by her 3 brothers!  If you only knew of the things I have learned about people I actualy broke bread with!  Im ashamed that I didnt know these things, How could I be a friend of a child molester rapist scum bag?

I have no problem with adults that are gay, lesbian, bi, It is their biz, I have a few gay and lesbian friends, I enjoy spending time and their company or they would not be my friends, what adults do with each other in their own live's is none of my biz,,,,but when it involves a child or victim, I beleive it is all of our problems and we need to deal with it!

no offense, maybe people who dont have kids dont have as much passion about it as me, I coached little boys and girls, I have been in cub scouts with my boy and brownies with my step daughter, I was a base ball, soccer, football and wrestling coach!

Im so thankful I was their coach and mentor and a pediphile wasnt!

I would love to coach now, I dont have any kids young enough to be their coach, and I am one to question people who dont have children involved who coach!  It just makes me wonder thats all, I am only human!

All Good!

Peace

Well call me old fashioned but I believe we should not judge people on something so superficial as what gender they identify with if someone truy identifys as another gender it doesnt hurt us to let them use the bathroom they feel comfortable using. I mean your not worried about the pedos in the bathroom with your sons are at least no one complaints about that.

if you see an old white guy coming up from under the stall, you can bet he is going to be republican.

How bout we have bathrooms for humans Civilized Humans

Bawahahahahahahaha!  You slay me!   as im wiping coffee off of my screen!

I havent met you in person,  but if you were a write in or independent I would vote for you! :drinking-coffee:

Peace

Those who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide.

There have been more republican US Senators convicted of sex crimes in bathrooms than Transgender

"Surprise, Surprise, Surprise "......Gomer Pyle

http://recoveringliberal.com/?page_id=765

I didnt mean for this to become a gay or gender bashing thing!  I never said I thought a transvestite or any one that choose's an alternate to what most older people think is a normal sex partner!

I have kids, I have grand kids and wish I lived closer to them, Im kinda stuck where im at,  Let me rephrase that,  I have to stay where I am at, My parents brought me into this world and treated me awsome my whole life,  I was the Worst Kid!  I put them through hell through out my phaq up's,  The very least I could do is be here for them in their golden age and help make life better for them,

I dont even have to read the article about how many trans gender or gays have been acused or convicted of rape or pedophilia, I totaly beleive they are prob the safest to have your children be with in a bathroom besides their parents,

I am kinda at a loss of how to respond to some of the stuff written so far!

I think the bath room thing can have a very quick fix solution and dont need to be a law, unisex bath rooms! and smaller mens and womens bathrooms, most would prob use the unisex I would imagine!  idk.....

Peace

Jim

Or put on his wife's panties.

I prefer my lady's panties on my head!  Does that make me deviant bawahahahahaha!

"How can I tell you I love you when your sitting upon my face"  Kid Rock,,,,,,kid kid rock!

:blow-a-heart:

Peace

I'm sympathetic to members of the LGBT community, but I'm a bit baffled by the whole restroom issue.

If someone wants to use the restroom that more closely matches their gender identity so they feel more comfortable, what about the other side?

On one side you have a pre or post operation trans gender person who feels comfortable in one restroom and not the other. On the other side you have a heterosexual who is uncomfortable with folks of fuzzy gender using the same restroom.

Whose comfort should we cater to?...the transgender, the heterosexual, neither, or both?