Why Bernie Sanders Still Can — And Should — Win The Nomination

beourbud

Don't forget the third candidate!

https://garyjohnson2016.com/

but which of the 2 evils will get less votes when I vote for johnson? (if i vote for johnson)  I voted for perrot that sure as heck didnt help now did it?

What a strange world we live in!

we do need to remember we already had the clintons in office for 8 yrs, They both have to much baggage!

Trump..........Im at a loss of words,,,,,,,,,,,,what if he acts like I do some times when I get pissed?  is he gonna do that with other country's? 

It is not the best of circumstance's in my yrs of voting!

I guess only time will tell :drinking-coffee:

Peace :bong7bp:

Somehow you have deep seated hatred for no apparent reason.

you should ask what reason fb thinks hillary is a snake. not assume that there is no reason.

personally, this bugs me about hillary

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/25/us/politics/25clinton.html

people who imagine sniper fire may imagine world war 3.

mistake? ok its a mistake. we all brag a little and make stories up talking to friends.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/11/the-warmongering-record-of-hillary-clinton/

i dont like war, no no no

You really should get that in check. You have some sort of a mental issue going on there. I don't know you so I can't tell where this is exactly coming from. Somehow you have deep seated hatred for no apparent reason. It's not healthy. 

The only thing I can think of is that old bible story about the woman with the apple of knowledge and the snake. Maybe that story planted a seed long ago and it's being manifested now when you are faced with a woman leader.

Wow, you guys have very vivid imaginations, to be able to garner all that information from a few sentences!!! You certainly have missed your callings as fiction writers :>)

Suneday11, Thank You for defending my right of free speech :>)

Resto,

I do not have any mental issues,are you a psychiatrist or a board certified psychologist?? That was really quite rude!! You state I have deep seated hatred for no reason,first off it is not deep seated hatred I have for Billary, it actually is a deep seated disgust for lizard lady( she does not even act human), her attitude that the USA OWES her the presidency is what makes me want to puke the most.As for having a woman leader there is no doubt the world would be better off with women taking their traditional roles in society as "leaders", but you need a woman that can lead without prejudice and has other interests than just her own.I have had several women employers,bosses over the years, also at UPS,never had an issue, I would vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren in a heartbeat, for example, highly intelligent, fair in her evaluations and has the guts to say it!!Billary does or has sat on the board of directors of Walmart( disgusting), she was the first woman to addresss the Council on Foreign Relations( think New World Order), her ties to Wall Street are undeniable, her strong beliefs in the future of genetically engineered food as a savior for mankind is very frightening to me,esp being an organic farmer for 30 some years.She feels sooooooooooooo entitled, even to the point that she is close to demanding the presidency like some spoiled rich kid( Oh Yeah! ,she is one, imagine that, reminds of the kid with affluenza).She has no clue as to how poor people live as she has been living high on the hog her whole life and the Sanders have only made a fraction of the money the Clintons have and I would bet his money is much,much cleaner than hers!!! And all this hype about her being the first woman president, how about Bernie being the first Jewish president??? I cannot in g ood conscience vote for this entitled,rich,demanding woman whose only interests are her own!!!

Phaq,

I can guarantee you I am a man,6'4" tall, 215 pounds( now I am a skinny old man), been a farmer/logger/truck driver/surveyor for 33 years.

You state I have deep seated hatred for no reason,first off it is not deep seated hatred I have for Billary, it actually is a deep seated disgust for lizard lady( she does not even act human),

Dehumanizing/demonizing people is a very bad thing. It leads to people doing really bad things to others. Some of the worst acts in history started with dehumanization like you have done here. 

In my perfect world, that I do my best to work towards every day, when someone comes out dehumanizing others, everyone points out the problem with that. They give a brother/sister a little advice about how bad that is. We all need a little advice once in a while when we get off the track. Someone has to be the first one to do it. It takes some backbone to be that person. I'm that person a lot of the time. It's how I roll. I'm not going to change that part of myself because it's the best part. 

Wow, you guys have very vivid imaginations, to be able to garner all that information from a few sentences!!! You certainly have missed your callings as fiction writers :>)

Resto,

I do not have any mental issues,are you a psychiatrist or a board certified psychologist?? That was really quite rude!! You state I have deep seated hatred for no reason,first off it is not deep seated hatred I have for Billary, it actually is a deep seated disgust for lizard lady( she does not even act human), her attitude that the USA OWES her the presidency is what makes me want to puke the most.As for having a woman leader there is no doubt the world would be better off with women taking their traditional roles in society as "leaders", but you need a woman that can lead without prejudice and has other interests than just her own.I have had several women employers,bosses over the years, also at UPS,never had an issue, I would vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren in a heartbeat, for example, highly intelligent, fair in her evaluations and has the guts to say it!!Billary does or has sat on the board of directors of Walmart( disgusting), she was the first woman to addresss the Council on Foreign Relations( think New World Order), her ties to Wall Street are undeniable, her strong beliefs in the future of genetically engineered food as a savior for mankind is very frightening to me,esp being an organic farmer for 30 some years.She feels sooooooooooooo entitled, even to the point that she is close to demanding the presidency like some spoiled rich kid( Oh Yeah! ,she is one, imagine that, reminds of the kid with affluenza).She has no clue as to how poor people live as she has been living high on the hog her whole life and the Sanders have only made a fraction of the money the Clintons have and I would bet his money is much,much cleaner than hers!!! And all this hype about her being the first woman president, how about Bernie being the first Jewish president??? I cannot in g ood conscience vote for this entitled,rich,demanding woman whose only interests are her own!!!

Phaq,

I can guarantee you I am a man,6'4" tall, 215 pounds( now I am a skinny old man), been a farmer/logger/truck driver/surveyor for 33 years.

I am sorry, I got you confused with farmer brown, I meant no harm!  wow you are farmer brown, some other farmer said they were a woman!  I do appoligize!

Great come back about billary, I most def agree about that!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

In my perfect world, that I do my best to work towards every day, when someone comes out dehumanizing others, everyone points out the problem with that. They give a brother/sister a little advice about how bad that is. We all need a little advice once in a while when we get off the track. Someone has to be the first one to do it. It takes some backbone to be that person. I'm that person a lot of the time. It's how I roll. I'm not going to change that part of myself because it's the best part.

this sounds a little like trump....

Resto,

You are entitled to think as you may, as am I, you are just a bit too politically correct for me,methinks you dig a bit too deep also, too much sensitivity clouds logic and makes for poor judgement, just as too little sensitivity does. The magic lies in balance, Resto, your opinion and mine together create balance, what makes the world go round. How do you determine that your thoughts are of a "higher nature" than others? What gives you such clarity? Having said that, I must also say that I have agreed with many things you have said on the forum, so please do not take this personally, we both have opinions as we both have a**hole*.

Phaq,

Did not take offense by what you said, I have a good sense of humor, you made me laugh, love to laugh :>)But, I most graciously accept your apology, you seem like a good man!!

Farmer Brown

but which of the 2 evils will get less votes when I vote for johnson? (if i vote for johnson)  I voted for perrot that sure as heck didnt help now did it?

The way I look at it is it won't effect the number of votes they're getting at all because there's no way in hell I would ever vote for either one of them.

At least I'll have the peace of mind in knowing that I didn't vote for someone that I'm sure will be bad for the country.

If people voted their conscience instead of for the lesser of two evils we wouldn't be in this mess now.

I feel very disgusted with Trumps statements and attitudes, while most of what he says is just pure b.s., he spews hate. Having said that, I find Hillary completely repulsive, as like a lizard in a human skin, I just keep waiting for her to hiss like a snake!! In my 44 years of voting, I have never been at such a feeling of despair as to our seemingly two presidential candidates in this election.I, personally have not yet counted Bernie completely out( it's not over until the fat lady sings!), but if and when it does come down to the two evils, one is just as bad as the other, I am going to have to make one of the toughest decisions I have ever made as a voter. Deep inside I feel that this election has more hanging in balance than probably any other election I have been through since I was old enough to vote!! I'm not sure why I feel this way, just a creepy undertone to the whole election process this time!!

Feeling handcuffed!!

Farmer Brown

Resto,

Phaq,

Yep, yep, yep, yep. :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

Someone said earlier that she has the women's vote... Well... NOT THIS WOMAN!

She is a sneaky snake, lizard lady or w/ e all forms of dehumanizing names fit this candidate IMHO.

I have NEVER cared for her and the thought of her becoming our president has me (again)

seriously thinking of living in Costa Rica even more so.  Guess I will know in Nov.

I don't care if it is dehumanizing... she is despicable.

I've Made My decision. I WILL be voting for a female presedential candidate for the first time. Jill Stein 2016!!!

Im not going for a fake left when I know they are gonna run right. The $13,000 jacket at an income inequality speech was the last straw for me with regards to hrc.

Edited by suneday11

You gotta admire Bernies' tenacity . That's the chutzpah you want to see in Your Guy.

He might be down but he ain't out and he is marching on to the convention.

%30 of the electorate is red, %30 is blue and %40 are purple

Those purple people are lining up for Bernie

It is up to HRC to earn the purple vote. She hasn't yet and she probably never will.

If she don't, Trump will be President

The best candidate to beat Trump is Bernie.

Edited by beourbud