Medical Marijuana Patients Robbed

t-pain

So your a bully, I love bullies. You want to yell from the top of the mountain your an armed bad azz dude & that does make you look like like a scared little biotch. Confident, strong, smart men may be armed, but know to keep quiet, walk softly & carry a big stick. Now you have made your home a target for thieves looking for guns, can't be home all the time. Way to go genius! Oh & I like how you threw in that little threat there at the end, that was really sly.

So your a bully, I love bullies. You want to yell from the top of the mountain your an armed bad azz dude & that does make you look like like a scared little biotch. Confident, strong, smart men may be armed, but know to keep quiet, walk softly & carry a big stick. Now you have made your home a target for thieves looking for guns, can't be home all the time. Way to go genius! Oh & I like how you threw in that little threat there at the end, that was really sly.

Just know it's not about you or any members here. It's the message for all to read and learn from. We are not soft targets. Get that through your heads. We are the last folks you want to mess with. Medical Cannabis Patients will fight back. We have already been through the school of hard knocks and will not take it. We are the last folks you ever want to mess with. 

^^^ Hell yes!

The best part about being a disabled patient, you have a great defense when you do have to take things up a notch because you are disabled. The law says that you have to be under a threat of life and limb to go to that extreme to protect yourself. A lot of us are already half way there to begin with. A big strong thug breaking into your house is easily seen as a deadly threat, as they should be. 

Well, it sure was a quiet month up until a few days ago. F'ing A, guys. The world isn't out to get you, so you need not interpret everything in such a petty and self-righteous way.

The threats are over the line and if made face to face would constitute the crime of assault.

Have a nice week, you maniacs

But this is also why LEO raids with force like riffles pointed at kids! It's crazy that you WANT to shoot someone. Me I'm not scared like a little b i t c h so I don't need guns, must be awful to go through life scared like that, just crazy.

I dont want to shoot any one, I also dont want to be shot, I will defend myself when need be!

You are a lil weener oops whiner!

Dont ever walk thru my door w/o knocking lol!

Peace

Go ahead and dive deep into that sentence. Look at it from a point of view of a person that has a gun(s). You just called them a crazy scared little biotch just because they have a gun. Now how is that going to fly? Maybe here because you can hide. Post like you can't hide because you never know how well hidden you are. That will make you stop dehumanizing other posters. Just a word of advice. Imagine having to learn that one the hard way. 

Pretty deep man!  Im thinking your trip did you well!  :dodgyrun:

load them but dont lock them, you wont have time to unlock them, my kids know how to use a gun, we love to shoot clay pigions, I have a lil lead target for shooting .22's in the garage! 

Man I wouldnt want to be my neighbor lol!

My poor dog is still looking for the dead birds she thinks we shoot in the garage! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

There is a med patient in the Lansing area who shot @ least one of the 5 young men who tried to rob him in his home.

He did not face charges as these 5 had been terrorizing the area.  He was also assaulted in his home prior to firing any shots.

I am looking for an article and no luck as of yet.  I believe it was last year this happened.

IMHO there is always someone trying to take what is not theirs.  A little caution/ watching over your shoulder/ awareness of surroundings

etc... goes a long ways in self preservation.  BE AWARE... OBSERVE!

Being paranoid does not mean they are not coming for your grow.

Loose lips sink ships.  Keep it quiet, keep it safe. 

It always kills me when I post something that obviously is the exact right thing for patients as a whole group and a couple come in here and try to make it look so wrong. 

Why would they do that? Grudge? Cops? Rippers? You decide ......... Something isn't right. 

We PATIENTS need to convey that we will be protecting and securing our grows to the point of proving to the thugs that they would be better off trying to rob someone else. We definitely have some work to do to get there. There was a time, way back when I first started my cannabis adventures, decades ago, that we had attained a position of strength due to portraying that we don't take any schit and would make a robber pay dearly for messing with us. I've seen that diminished over the years. Law enforcement has made this problem worse by acting like we had no rights because we are just illegal pot heads. That makes the rip offs think we were fair game. Law enforcement dehumanized us to that point. We need to prove that we are in a position of strength and can take care of business better than the average Joe out there. If robbers want cannabis then find some money and buy it because we are all like Fort Nox and it will be a waste of time trying to rip us off. Nothing good will ever come from trying to rob a patient grow. Learn that the easy way or the hard way, it's their choice. Know the law. Have cameras because cops and judges will not listen. Then don't be afraid to assert your right to protect yourself in your home. 

The most important thing to understand is that there's always someone close by trying to think of a way to rob your grow. Always. They may have a gun. They are easy to have. So be prepared for that. If you open your door be prepared for the person on the other side to have a gun. So maybe you might want to be very careful about opening your door in the first place. 

I'm thinking this guy that wanted street creds in the story here was also casing out my house. He sent a couple of young girls over to case my house. They hid behind my garage and then peeked out around the corner of it at my house. ALL ON CAMERA! I walked out there and asked them what they were doing. They had no good answer. Then they said they were looking for their cell phone they lost. Why would their cell phone be out behind my garage in the first place? Very suspicious activity during the same time period that this other patient was robbed in my county. The threat is real folks.

Dude, that is beyond nuts. Youre not entit led to speak for everyone on these boards. You wanna know what the biggest outdoor grow in America has as security? A fence, cameras, and a making whoopee great pyrenees. The pyr was trained to protect the "flock". No gun, no robbery, no rippers, no nothin'. Two farmers, a dog, zero attempted break-ins.

Maybe you associate with low-life's? And since we are naming names today, I don't need you to speak for me, resto. I don't need your tactics to speak for me. I'm not a dick, and your threats are not my voice. I'll protect myself and so will the 200+ lbs of dog in my home, but I don't need you out there giving people the impression that all marijuana patients are as making whoopee crazy as you. So please rephrase to something like, "bb, zap, and I beleive..." Some of us are rational people that find happiness is other people and situations. Is that okay, man? Ef

Thanks. Glad you are back terrorizing the boards. Now back the flower off, dude.

Edited by suneday11

No calm down, don't shoot! I was just wondering if their was a way rippers found out about grows that could be controlled. Maybe a good way to protect patients is to teach about containment, grow room hiding methods, or public exposure that may not have been known too all.

Dude, that is beyond nuts. Youre not entit led to speak for everyone on these boards. You wanna know what the biggest outdoor grow in America has as security? A fence, cameras, and a making whoopee great pyrenees. The pyr was trained to protect the "flock". No gun, no robbery, no rippers, no nothin'. Two farmers, a dog, zero attempted break-ins.

Maybe you associate with low-life's? And since we are naming names today, I don't need you to speak for me, resto. I don't need your tactics to speak for me. I'm not a dick, and your threats are not my voice. I'll protect myself and so will the 200+ lbs of dog in my home, but I don't need you out there giving people the impression that all marijuana patients are as making whoopee crazy as you. So please rephrase to something like, "bb, zap, and I beleive..." Some of us are rational people that find happiness is other people and situations. Is that okay, man? Ef

Thanks. Glad you are back terrorizing the boards.

Wait for it, this is where he threatens to leave agin for the 9 time

Why do all these rippers know you grow?

because he threw a seed in his yard and when it later grew he called the cops. Made himself famous in his neighborhood I presume. And he hangs out with fbi agents apparently.

Dont making whoopee call me a cop or ripper again, pal. Don't insinuate it, don't cover it up in you're "for the other members to see" bs. Enough!

Edited by suneday11

Wait for it, this is where he threatens to leave agin for the 9 time

no bb. I'm just gonna play like you guys. You want it, you got it.

And to be clear on where we all stand, you two come up so fast at any farmers market or event I go to. We all laugh and laugh. Zap comes up too but only because of the doofy hair ;)

See you tomorrow, bb

Edited by suneday11