Neverwinter

pergamum362

level 43 , and working on the hellbringer warlock line, still trying to get to the dragon quest line,, I need a better guide i think,, still laggy but I turned everything down in graphics and it plays most days.. early morning and mid afternoonb, after eruope comes on line it slags again.. but im having fun.. just a little confused with the dragon lines.. hard to find a direct line to it.. im thinking le vel 60 is the key.. not sure but it seems that way ,, so it'll be a bit yet..

I saw a mention of Warframe- not jacking the thread here I promise- but I play WF quite a bit on Ps4. Takes them a few weeks to get the updates that the pc has, but at least the bugs are worked out by that point.

Never played Neverwinter, but I played a hell of a lot of the old RTS style Warcraft and Starcraft games and a huge nerd at heart. (I might be a bit of a D&D player...)

I saw a mention of Warframe- not jacking the thread here I promise- but I play WF quite a bit on Ps4. Takes them a few weeks to get the updates that the pc has, but at least the bugs are worked out by that point.

Never played Neverwinter, but I played a hell of a lot of the old RTS style Warcraft and Starcraft games and a huge nerd at heart. (I might be a bit of a D&D player...)

neverwinter releases on ps4 i think the 12th..or the 19th.

yup shortly to be released is right .... I use PC and it works ok, but i have a bunny muffin connection from a satellite provider and they suck..Cable would be great.....

ive only ever heard bad things about satelite..lol for both tv and internet...srry. I assume your somewhere that cable is t available.

• 1 month later...

well im still playing lvl 49 atm... so its going along ok.. I don't pay extra for bunny muffin so its slow. but ya know I watched blizzard's movie "WARCRAFT" and got myself hooked again. I am reloading the game now some were aroud 40gigs LOL slow on a satellite.. but they gave me up to date one more expansion.. warlords of draenor so if i wanted to buy the new legion I could.. if its as different as they claim.. I will likely play warcraft again, and use never winter as a diversion when i rest up LOL.. the new warcraft is pretty cool.. you can build an outpost and it grows with both npc and players .. you get markets, and your own battalion of soldiers.. not sure of all the ins and outs but still it sounds pretty cool.. I"ll let ya know just how works out in a few days.. need another day to download the 25 gigs left.. LOL 

• 7 years later...