Pros & Cons: Soil Vs. Hydro?

Alleyenoisdope

Cannabis is a bit different thant a fruit or vegetable, because most often it is smoked. It is what it is, i have my opinion, you have yours. In the event i ever need to buy cannabis for w/e reason, i will undoubtly go to the retail outlet that requires testing for harmful residuals, in commercial settings..you think that grower is going to adhere to using organic means to stop an aphid/mite infestation or is he/she going to pop on that back back sprayer and start dousing everything in a chemical meant for ornamental plants.

Cannabis is a bit different thant a fruit or vegetable, because most often it is smoked. It is what it is, i have my opinion, you have yours. In the event i ever need to buy cannabis for w/e reason, i will undoubtly go to the retail outlet that requires testing for harmful residuals, in commercial settings..you think that grower is going to adhere to using organic means to stop an aphid/mite infestation or is he/she going to pop on that back back sprayer and start dousing everything in a chemical meant for ornamental plants.

Just so you know, the pesticides you spoke of will not show up on any test if they were not used in the last month of flower. So testing isn't going to solve what you want it to solve, the problem of those pesticides being used. I respect your ambitions to have clean cannabis. But doing what you are proposing isn't helping you reach your goals. 

What a nub

Just so you know, the pesticides you spoke of will not show up on any test if they were not used in the last month of flower. So testing isn't going to solve what you want it to solve, the problem of those pesticides being used. I respect your ambitions to have clean cannabis. But doing what you are proposing isn't helping you reach your goals.

why would they not? The residuals is what make those so effective, and the 28-45 day mark is generally for outside, im willing to bet it is far longer in an indoor setting under hids. Not saying your wrong, but im not saying your right either lol...we need more research testing, which i suspect within the next year or two we will get. Overall though, i do not like where the cannabis industry is going as whole...just one growers opinion.

'many' is a bigger stretch than 'all'? Are you a lawyer or something? Haha ;).

Nope, not a lawyer. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;)

I hear ya though, Wet.

Side Note: Although my personal viewpoint of the subject matter may differ, I am wise enough to understand that some ideologies may be counterproductive to the marijuana movement. As a supporter of said movement, to advocate these ideas would be kinda "silly". :)

Edited by Alleyenoisdope