Dea Attorney Claims Feds Will Reschedule Marijuana This August 1.

medmanmike

May be he'll decide it's in his political interest to give the public what it wants and needs. Of course, a large percentage of the public wanted to see Hillary Clinton in jail and the Clinton foundation dissolved, but Trump quickly backtracked on that promise. I realize he could make a turn around in thinking on medical marijuana too.

He has no political interest, that's why people voted for him. 

You posted a video. You listened to him speak his mind saying that people who use cannabis have a 'brain power' problem and came away with "This could be good". WTF are you thinking? It seems you just blather along not adding any input from reality. 

Edited by Restorium2

You posted a video. You listened to him speak his mind saying that people who use cannabis have a 'brain power' problem and came away with "This could be good". WTF are you thinking? It seems you just blather along not adding any input from reality. 

Again, you missed where I'm coming from. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just thinking from what I've seen in the news that it might not turn out as bad as some expect.

Again, you missed where I'm coming from. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just thinking from what I've seen in the news that it might not turn out as bad as some expect.

Then you are one of those folks watching fake news. This stuff has all been very clear for months. You just followed the rest of the lemmings over a cliff. 

trump lies like Obama and Clinton. can't trust what they say. can't predict what they will do.

We had a chance with Bernie, an honest person, but pist it away . keep voting dem or rep and enjoy those lies.

False. In fact, we didn't 'pist' away Bernie. He ran as a 'D'.  If Michigan were in charge Bernie would be president. Give us a little credit when we deserve it.

I don't know what happened after that. I guess people here can't nut up, take a loss, and move on to a logical second best. They decided to throw a tantrum and be asshats instead and vote for Trump. It's like saying, "They ran out of steak so now I want a shitsandwich instead of chicken salad."

trump lies like Obama and Clinton. can't trust what they say. can't predict what they will do.

We had a chance with Bernie, an honest person, but pist it away . keep voting dem or rep and enjoy those lies.

The very most important thing HRC would have done was completely predictable; SC picks. 

You can't spin a lazy vote into anything positive. It's still a sell out no matter how you slice it. Especially this time around. 

The very most important thing HRC would have done was completely predictable; SC picks. 

You can't spin a lazy vote into anything positive. It's still a sell out no matter how you slice it. Especially this time around.

you like obama's sc pick Merrick Garland?

I'll fill you in;

Obama knew that the R's wouldn't let him have the pick. So he picked a nominee that made it obvious the R's were simply playing politics with his right to replace Scalia. It was a way to show how shallow the R's are. I thought everyone noticed that. Apparently not. That's the problem with playing strategy with voters that don't pay attention. It's doesn't work. 

Mitch McConnell hipocracised himself, making statements about a lame duck president nominating a SCJ that were opposite of statements he made when the republicans were under the same situation just a few years ago. He also trashed his reputation as a strict constitutionalist. He actually took the position that a president with 10 months left in office shouldn't nominate a SCJ. How much more anti-constitution can a person get?

I think this will be the case, and he will do as he says and leave it up to the states. I also don't believe that a trump vote was a vote against my country or pot.

To many people think that the world is going to end because Hrc lost the election.

I'm not as optimistic. I think Trump won't make MMJ a priority of his administration. He'll probably leave those decisions up to his appointees. = Jeff Sessions as the new AG. And Jeff Sessions is a major MMJ hater.

I noticed Weed and Weed 2 was on TV again today. Hopefully, it creates more supporters

I think this will be the case, and he will do as he says and leave it up to the states. I also don't believe that a trump vote was a vote against my country or pot.

To many people think that the world is going to end because Hrc lost the election.

Nope. And I will do fine. The SC picks will be bad just like the AG pick. It's not a question of 'if'. There's no doubt that conservative judges don't favor marijuana rights. And neither does the new AG. That's two branches of government that don't appreciate cannabis freedom. Just out of one election. Trump is a wildcard. You know what happens when you have a pair and a wild card. It's a very important time in history. Cannabis rights were like two moves away from being solidified forever but it just didn't happen. There's not going to be another chance like we had in most of our lifetimes. If you are a true cannabis advocate then you would have some remorse for an opportunity lost. It's a specific loss you can convey. It's not a henny penny. 

Again, this is about changing the law. In the end, a president doesn't matter AT ALL if you have enough votes.  The President controls the degree of enforcement, the focus of enforcement, the structure of enforcement and simply administrates the laws of the country as passed by Congress. 

We have to win Congress.  Period.

This is why primaries are so important for Representatives and Senators. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO important.  The Primary. Fuk the general election.  If you get two friendly marijuana candidates, Republican and Democrat, running for the same seat, it doesn't matter who wins!  See?  This is why I preach the primaries so hard.  Democrats, vote in democrats in the Primary that are marijuana friendly; Republicans, vote in republicans who are marijuana friendly in the Primary. 

This is how we win.  Get it?

Michigan Democrats voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary. It wasn't our fault.  We picked the right marijuana democrat in the primary.

Michigan Republicans voted for Donald Trump in the primary. Not that republicans even had one single marijuana friendly candidate on the ballot in Michigan. Rand Paul had dropped out long before. 

So Republicans, start running marijuana friendly candidates and winning primaries with them.  They definitely exist. I mean just over 1/3rd of general "republicans" are marijuana friendlyish, but only 10% of elected republicans or LESS(mostly less) are marijuana friendly.  So get to work republicans.  For democrats, we have just over 90% support(soft support, these are spineless jellyfish democrats) for medical marijuana from elected democrats, but only about 30% support for legalization/decriminalization of marijuana. We have work to do.

So, quit focusing on Trump.  He is incompetent and we all know it.  This is about who actually runs the government.  That will be Mike Pence,, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, and the Roberts Supreme Court.

Mike Pence HATES marijuana.

Mitch McConnell hates marijuana.

Paul Ryan dislikes marijuana.

John Roberts supports the drug war and invasions of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th and 10th amendments.

69 of the nations 99 State legislatures are controlled by Republicans. Remember the percentage of elected republicans who support marijuana?

So,... with all that going for us,... how ya'll think this is going to play out??

Trump doesn't matter,   everything else matters. 

So,... with all that going for us,... how ya'll think this is going to play out??

Trump doesn't matter,   everything else matters. 

I think the public, like it always has in the past, will just resist marijuana prohibition all that much more if Trump cracks down. It will back fire on him if he shows himself to be against safe and effective medicine for the people.

Edited by william7

I think the public, like it always has in the past, will just resist marijuana prohibition all that much more if Trump cracks down. It will back fire on him if he shows himself to be against safe and effective medicine for the people.

Ah, Trump doesn't matter. He's like that shiny thing the fish looks at when he swallows the hook. Think of him like that class clown that cracked a good one most of the time but really just wasted your time when you were supposed to be focused on important other things. He's a distraction. A big, clown looking, fool, distraction. lol

• 2 weeks later...

If this article Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Compared Vaccines To The Holocaust—And Now Trump Wants Him To Investigate Their ‘Safety’ is accurate, Trump might just do something positive on medical marijuana. May be Trump don't like Big Pharma and would like to provide the public greater access to alternatives - including medical marijuana.

this article does not give me a lot of confidence.  It sort of implies that Trump will follow his instincts regardless of the facts that have been presented to him