Let's Get Personal, Like Home Town Security!

I'm curious about this, Phaq. When you say, "still dont mean you will NOT get arrested", are you saying law enforcement agencies are still able to charge individuals with miscellaneous offenses regardless, even if they have all their "T's" crossed and "I's" dotted? At what point and time does this become harassment???

If you get pulled over  you run a serious risk of being arrested, unlawful search and seizure is a given. and possible take your car for fun, and steal all your cash.. asset forfeiture.. more so in those countys but anywere in the state, it can happen just depends on the Pig that pulls you over..     

I'm curious about this, Phaq. When you say, "still dont mean you will NOT get arrested", are you saying law enforcement agencies are still able to charge individuals with miscellaneous offenses regardless, even if they have all their "T's" crossed and "I's" dotted? At what point and time does this become harassment???

It became harassment in 2008

Just what I said,  You can cross your t's and dot your I's but bottom line is our attny general and all of his lackey's are all against mmj. I have been arrested 3 times for possesion and each time I spent the nite in jail, and each time I got charges dropped, simple possesion 2nd offense is a fellony!  Luckily I got them all dropped and I still only have a misd simple possesion If I was to actualy have a charge stick, that is a 2 yr fellony!

having a box for your mm was not in the law I voted for!  Being harrassed for using mm is not what I voted for, how about you?

I can drive my car down the road with morphine patches on me on the dash and not get in trouble, but dont get caught with a joint on you or in your ash tray you will go to jail!

Peace

Jim