Titrating Dosage Thru Session Temps

Titrate in medicine means "to continuously measure and adjust the balance of (a physiological function or drug dosage)." Vapes equipped with an electronic thermostat make it much easier to measure, adjust and control the release of certain terpenes and Cannabinoids.

SESSIONS & TEMPS:

1) During my first session with the plant material, I set the temp to 315F so it releases the first set of THC-Delta9 molecules.

2) The next session with the same material; I set the temp at 320F to release the CBD molecules.

3) Then the third and final session I set the temp to 349F; so it releases the THC8 without releasing the limonene molecules (350F) which are a Cannabinoid agonist.

Conclusion: I could go with much higher temps; but, I don't prefer the taste, heat and side-effects of the higher dosages. I only consume about 1/3 of my normal supply while using an accurate vape. I breathe easier; and I don't cough up a lung like I do while combusting the plant materials. I get good vape clouds during each session using my Boundless CFX vape with an electronic thermostat for less than half the price of a Mighty by Storz & Bickel. Whatever vape you choose; it will probably be way more healthier, precise and effective than combusting the materials. I highly recommend vapes with electronic thermostats for precise tritration.

Edited by cantibliss

I am at the point of only smoking with other pt's!  I like medibles, I cant handle the coughing any longer, I need to quit smoking tobaco, it is a useless habbit that I just cant seem to quit!  some thing always comes up!  I have an excuse for every time I quit quiting lol!  It is the natiest habbit I probabaly have!  other than my rude behaviour at times lol!

I realy prefer to make medibles, and im talking just butter on anything I normaly would put butter on,  but only once or twice a day, I do like to have my thinking cap on w/o being medicated ocasionaly!

I eat oil IF I make it (which is now not to often) once I made my own cannabutter I never went back!  You just need to kind of adjust your life a little bit, I make my butter double strong to begin with,  so you realy need to be careful not to do to much or you may wind up with couch lock all day lol!  I get up and go after I eat my breakfast dose and I dont look back,,,I get lost now and than finding things but it is a good lost!...........I love to eat my butter and get lost for a few hrs doing things around the yard that have to get done lol!  I dont know how to explain it but It make me feel good and takes away my daily aches and pains!  and I get lost on my way to the bathroom now and than,,,,,,but it is a good lost!  :yahoo-wave:  :drinking-coffee:

Peace and peanut butter!

After having been unable to smoke or vape for several years I began experimenting with a Volcano putting the bag in the top of my old hookah. I've found I can vape like this if I don't go overboard and keep it to a minimum. Sometimes the medibles can be a little more than I need.

I'll try the temps you suggested and see how they work. Thanks for taking the time chart them.

After having been unable to smoke or vape for several years I began experimenting with a Volcano putting the bag in the top of my old hookah. I've found I can vape like this if I don't go overboard and keep it to a minimum. Sometimes the medibles can be a little more than I need.

I'll try the temps you suggested and see how they work. Thanks for taking the time chart them.

FYI: During the course of the day; I will start off at a low temp setting and never turn the temp back down using the same material. Depending how spent the molecules are; I may take a couple sessions at each temp setting. I usually take a single session; then I go back a couple hours later and start a new session at a higher temp.

Edited by cantibliss

For exact temperatures and remedies visit the following website:

www.nk-inc.com/vape.aspx

Notice the stimulant molecules release from 312F and to 348F; while, sedative molecules release from 365F to 435F. During the day you can use the stimulant properties; and at night you can the sedative properties.

Edited by cantibliss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/4/2016 at 2:29 AM, cantibliss said:

Titrate in medicine means "to continuously measure and adjust the balance of (a physiological function or drug dosage)." Vapes equipped with an electronic thermostat make it much easier to measure, adjust and control the release of certain terpenes and Cannabinoids.

SESSIONS & TEMPS:

1) During my first session with the plant material, I set the temp to 315F so it releases the first set of THC-Delta9 molecules.

2) The next session with the same material; I set the temp at 320F to release the CBD molecules.

3) Then the third and final session I set the temp to 349F; so it releases the THC8 without releasing the limonene molecules (350F) which are a Cannabinoid agonist.

Conclusion: I could go with much higher temps; but, I don't prefer the taste, heat and side-effects of the higher dosages. I only consume about 1/3 of my normal supply while using an accurate vape. I breathe easier; and I don't cough up a lung like I do while combusting the plant materials. I get good vape clouds during each session using my Boundless CFX vape with an electronic thermostat for less than half the price of a Mighty by Storz & Bickel. Whatever vape you choose; it will probably be way more healthier, precise and effective than combusting the materials. I highly recommend vapes with electronic thermostats for precise tritration.

Do these temps translate to the Volcano also?
what taste, heat, and side effects are you referring to ?

4 hours ago, jdiysmf said:

Do these temps translate to the Volcano also?
what taste, heat, and side effects are you referring to ?

With the volcano I have found that you set it on 7, medium high, and then vape until you get the desired effects. If you don't like a lot of THC then fill the chamber really full and don't vape it until it tastes like popcorn. You can use the duff, leftover stuff from the chamber, to make some really nice cannabis oil.