New Member W/ Crohns

cr0hns666

Hello, I just moved to Michigan so I could become a patient instead of a felon for using and growing medicine that really saved me. I started using rso about 6 years ago because all of the drugs that I tried made me sick and were not helping me anymore. It was a miricle overnight for me. I could leave my house for a bit without the constant fear of finding a bathroom. I don't use antidepessents, anxiety drugs, or sleep meds after discovering how much weed can really do. I havent had anything that I would call negative effects from using marijuana, except the possible prison sentence I could receive in the backwords state of Wisconsin.

I am not able to get any nutrition from food anymore because most of my intestines have been removed. I am on tpn 12 hours per day at home to get fed through IV. I know a bit about the disease and all the bunny muffin that goes along with it. If anyone has questions or suggestions about different strains or things to try I would like to talk.

I hope to learn from others and be able to help someone else if I can.

do you think if you had access to mmj before your operation , would it have saved you from an operation?

Hmmm cannabis as a preventative measure...

Perhaps we need to remove fluoride in our urban water supplies and replace it with Cannabis extract.

Serious question tho in all fairness....

Can or does specific cannabis use have the ability to prevent crohns?

Can or does specific cannabis use have the ability to prevent cancer?

Can cannabis be used preventitvly?

Crohns is a long list of bad choices to be made. The only decision is how long until you ay have to make one of them.

Cannabis can help with spasms and inflammation.  It doesn't help the nutrition absorption problem though. Unfortunately.

I am glad to hear you moved out of Wisconsin into a slightly more enlightened part of the country.  Always nice to see the growbirds from Wisconsin.

Welcome to the site and to the 'real' mitten state ;)

I too am glad that you've found relief in what mibrains referred to as "human super supplement".

imho, 70yrs of prohibition caused ECD which in turn left us vulnerable to a plethora of dis eases

that now feeds the "health care" money machine. 

I mention this as I believe that had we not been denied easy access to this herb and were able

to utilize it regularly as we would any other healing herb... we would not be a nation/ world plagued

by what I feel should/ could/ would have been easily prevented illnesses.

Welcome to the site and to the 'real' mitten state ;)

I too am glad that you've found relief in what mibrains referred to as "human super supplement".

imho, 70yrs of prohibition caused ECD which in turn left us vulnerable to a plethora of dis eases

that now feeds the "health care" money machine. 

I mention this as I believe that had we not been denied easy access to this herb and were able

to utilize it regularly as we would any other healing herb... we would not be a nation/ world plagued

by what I feel should/ could/ would have been easily prevented illnesses.

:goodjob:

Thanks for the welcome. I am quite sure that if I would have had access to rso earlier it probably would have helped avoid at least some of the surgeries. I know that it would have helped to avoid becoming dependent on morphine, dilaudid, oxycodone, and fentynal. That is all the docs could offer to me in WI. I am almost off of all the narcotics now, but it has been pure hell going through withdrawl. I have been weaning off the bunny muffin for three months and wish it on no one. Wouldn't you know, the weed has given relief from the nasty wd symptoms too. 

I have not been able to get rso as I was from Oregon. I am planning to make it after I get my grow going. Just smoking doesn't give the effect on the gut for me. I have tried edibles and don't think they have been strong enough. I have not been able to try rso made from strains known to be effective for GI trouble, but I will be able to seeing that I don't have to hide like some kind of criminal.

Thanks for the welcome. I am quite sure that if I would have had access to rso earlier it probably would have helped avoid at least some of the surgeries. I know that it would have helped to avoid becoming dependent on morphine, dilaudid, oxycodone, and fentynal. That is all the docs could offer to me in WI. I am almost off of all the narcotics now, but it has been pure hell going through withdrawl. I have been weaning off the bunny muffin for three months and wish it on no one. Wouldn't you know, the weed has given relief from the nasty wd symptoms too. 

I have not been able to get rso as I was from Oregon. I am planning to make it after I get my grow going. Just smoking doesn't give the effect on the gut for me. I have tried edibles and don't think they have been strong enough. I have not been able to try rso made from strains known to be effective for GI trouble, but I will be able to seeing that I don't have to hide like some kind of criminal.

stick around the forum a bit, you'll begin feeling the criminality of rso possession. People are being arrested for possessing rso. dispensaries have been ordered to discontinue selling rso/edibles. (even illegal dispensaries have rules evidently). Lawyers love to plea bargain on this charge.  "hide like some kind of criminal),  be safe. heal well

Edited by grassmatch

• 3 months later...

I have ulcerative colitis. Doctor wants me to look into Imuran or humira with either Imuran or methotrexate as my Apriso isn't working. He kinda acted like I was doing just fine before I said I am still in this almost year long flare. Have you had any luck yet?

Hash caps/kief caps.  Non decarbed leaves less able to cross the blood brain barrier, so you don't get as hi from it.  Great anti inflammatory properties in both THC and CBD.  If you don't heat it up to decarb you are getting lots more terpenes which can also help or have a synergistic effect with the THC/CBD.

Kief is just the trichomes sifted off the flower or leaves.  You mix it with oil and put it in capsules or you could dissolve in alcohol to make a tincture.

it was always legal, technically, the powers that be just didn't see it that way.   The wording is there.

agreed Norby, (sadly people now have criminal records for possessing it in these past few years)

now they tel us, "no , really, this time we'll actually allow you to make it safely and use it too."  I trust them, more now ...(lol)