Guns And Mmm Patients

if you got a weapon and meds in the trunk im pretty sure your going to go to jail.. weapon in possession of a felony, is how they'll go about it. :(   but there are lots that tell you its ok.. but i wouldn't recommend it. I don't carry no more, but do occasionally hunt.. own an assault rifle , hand guns, shotguns..and regular hunting rifle..I keep a low profile, never travel with meds and weapons.. never tell anyone that really knows me...

You shouldn't be taking your medications and hunting at the same time. Handling firearms is best done in a clear state of mind, so lets avoid being a newspaper article/headline that ends up being used against the movement in the future, k?

LOL, I am a responsible patient. If I am going to camp to Hunt for a week, I will be medicating. So I was inquiring about traveling with both, not hunting under the influence. I appreciate the concern though. I understand what one person can do to an entire idea and or movement.

You shouldn't be taking your medications and hunting at the same time. Handling firearms is best done in a clear state of mind, so lets avoid being a newspaper article/headline that ends up being used against the movement in the future, k?

If you have a clouded mind while using cannabis you should adjust your dosage. Cannabis can be used responsibly while hunting or doing anything else like driving. Your advice here is more for the binge smoker in the rec crowd, not a medical marijuana patient that is used to the medicine.  

I have been smoking a joint in my deer blind since I was 14 yrs old,  I never shot any one or any thing other than what I was hunting for!

I have cooked saugage and eggs in my deer blind and had deer come, so even the munchies dont scare them away lol!

Peace

^^^ Right. Some folks just don't understand hunters or patients.

Hunting, for some, is a life experience that can last days, weeks, months, all day long. Cannabis, for some, is a life experience that can last a lifetime. To eliminate the cross section of the two would be denying a right or privilege that is one of our inalienable rights. 

It's the same BS that we hear about driving. If you think you can't hunt or drive while consuming cannabis then take a nap. Those of us used to our medicine will carry on without you. 

yea god forbid you dont want to pull a dick cheney out hunting now do ya! :horse:

So was ole dicky drinking or medicating?  or was he just an idiot that shouldnt hold a weapon around people!

So I cant take my heart meds when I hunt, or my sugar meds, That is such a b.s statement if I ever heard one,

If you beleive you cant handle a weapon on mm maybe you should not use mm at all!   I certanly wouldnt want to be in the same woods as you or the same road or for that matter any where you may drive by high on mm, my god are you a rapist on mm also?

reefer madness at its finest!

Peace

You know resto, I'm pretty sure that's the same sort of justification that drunks and alcoholics used for themselves. Maybe if they're in a bit of a stupor they should adjust their beer dosage before hunting, eh? But hey man, I'm sure double standards are just a passing fad, am I right? 

Phaq you may have read a little too much into it-go smoke another one and chill before hopping onto some trolls D.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

You know resto, I'm pretty sure that's the same sort of justification that drunks and alcoholics used for themselves. Maybe if they're in a bit of a stupor they should adjust their beer dosage before hunting, eh? But hey man, I'm sure double standards are just a passing fad, am I right? 

Not double standards at all.

Why do you want to even compare using cannabis to being drunk? You definitely are not attuned to cannabis at all. You have no real idea about it. So where did you get your bad info from? And when will you actually learn about cannabis? I'm hoping you will become one of us enlightened folks someday. Until then you will be someone who posts about something they have no clue about. Did you think we would not notice?

Again, that's definitely a line of reasoning that an alcoholic would use to defend their drinking habits. 

"You just don't understand. I can handle it, you can't."

Speaking about people who don't know what they're talking about, don't you just regurgitate what you read on the internet Resto?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's the most adorable thing that you of all people seem to think you're on any level above me. That right there is a real treat.  :lolu:

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

Again, that's definitely a line of reasoning that an alcoholic would use to defend their drinking habits. 

Again; There's no comparison to be made between alcohol intoxication and cannabis use by someone who understands it's effects, not a first time user.

Question; How did you get so far out there with your misunderstanding of cannabis and it's effects? It's not very intelligent. 

Speaking about people who don't know what they're talking about, don't you just regurgitate what you read on the internet Resto?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's the most adorable thing that you of all people seem to think you're on any level above me. That right there is a real treat.  :lolu:

I can take a field sobriety test and easily pass it for you. Would that make a difference? Or would my 'mind problem' be so insidious and well hidden it can't be detected until I ran someone over or shot someone? I'm curious as to where you would actually draw the line.

Oh but I don't think you would there guy. You're a funny troll though. It's people like you who only talk tough until they get their teeth knocked out and then they run to the authorities and get lawsuit happy. It's the cutest little thing. :lolu:

I definitely would sue your arse off. No doubt about that. Now lets get back to the topic.