Guns And Mmm Patients

Lol. Masters protecting lapdogs. This is typical of the forum.

My point stands- if you go out hunting while high- you're putting lives in danger whether you want to accept that or not. Period. End of story. Maybe people should try being a little responsible with their cannabis.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

My point stands- if you go out hunting while high- you're putting lives in danger whether you want to accept that or not. Period. End of story. Maybe people should try being a little responsible with their cannabis.

That is your opinion. You have the right to it. But then it would need to be backed up by something like a field sobriety test to see who's opinion is right. 

Edited by Restorium2

It isn't an opinion resto. It's a fact that you cannot seem to comprehend. Try to understand, you'll get it one day.

No, it's not a fact. It's just your opinion that is not backed up by anything at all. I beg to differ. I'm a cannabis patient and a hunter. I'm a cannabis patient and a driver. I can pass a field sobriety test at all times or I wouldn't mix the two. You need to realize there are a lot of people like me, fully functional while on cannabis. You seem to think that isn't even possible. That's why I said you don't know us. 

I have been smoking a joint in my deer blind since I was 14 yrs old,  I never shot any one or any thing other than what I was hunting for!

I have cooked saugage and eggs in my deer blind and had deer come, so even the munchies dont scare them away lol!

Peace

cooking in your deer blind must be a condo

It is obvious you are not a cannabis user. You would have a lot less of these aggressive criminal tendencies if you were. 

You do have a knack for getting under certain people's last nerve!  Bawahahahahahahahahahha!

I have given you my adress bawahahahahahahahaha!

Im on the right dose of mm now!

Dro man I have me some mean chocolates and cannabutter, it will most def chill ya out!

But some people do freak out when they get themselves some real good meds!  (keep away from children)

Peace  :yahoo-wave:

I realy dont know what you consider high, I mean high to me is when you get together with a bunch of pt's and c.g's and compare and share meds!

My normal med use either consists of a dose of butter or maybe 4 hits off of a joint!

Neither one of them dull my senses, I dont like being stoned all of the time,,I like to medicate, take a few tokes and im good for hrs.

I can safely handle my weapons and actively hunt while medicating normal.

If im getting high im not out hunting or driving around,,,,,,,,,,I like to have a few drinks now and than,  I would much rather be in the woods with some one who is using mm than alcohol!   There is absolutly no comparisson between weed and alcohol!

Its like apple and oranges!

They have nothing in common!  Alcohol Kills!  Marijuana Dont!

Peace

There is no "Us". Stop trying to put yourself in any category other than what you already belong to Resto. :lolu:

I'm sure you would Zap, I'm sure you would.

Resto seems like he could benefit from being beat up a couple of times, that's all.

You sir are a dooshbag....same kind of donkey that wants a 5ng limit on driving,and you sound like you have never smoked and after reading all your crap here your probably a

Edited by free420country

I have been smoking a joint in my deer blind since I was 14 yrs old,  I never shot any one or any thing other than what I was hunting for!

I have cooked saugage and eggs in my deer blind and had deer come, so even the munchies dont scare them away lol!

Peace

So, you have had deer come. Did you have it on the saugage and eggs or by itself? What does deer come taste like?

Sorry. I am really high and I couldn't help it.

True that, hell forbid somebody say that people should act with a sense of responsibility.

I suppose I "sound" like I don't even smoke, so really, what would I know? Really though, those of you saying this- do you even hear what you're saying? It's childish and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Nope. But I don't play with my guns while I've been smoking, regardless of the amount. I'll also point out that during hunting seasons, I don't hunt with a firearm- only a bow and some fancy arrows.

I wouldn't be adverse to some good old fashion gladiatorial combat.

Not particularly. If I'm going to play with guns, I don't smoke or consume marijuana until AFTER I've played with my guns. That's that whole responsibility thing. In the event of defending myself, I think you're taking it a bit far. Doesn't a drunk defend themselves by any means? Regardless, I'm not scared of taking a bullet "dutifully" Zap. Are you? I think that's what makes us different in this regard.