Guns And Mmm Patients

No, it's not a fact. It's just your opinion that is not backed up by anything at all. I beg to differ. I'm a cannabis patient and a hunter. I'm a cannabis patient and a driver. I can pass a field sobriety test at all times or I wouldn't mix the two. You need to realize there are a lot of people like me, fully functional while on cannabis. You seem to think that isn't even possible. That's why I said you don't know us. 

I honestly dont think I ever got pulled over not high on pot!  I was always using mj through out my life time, I have been pulled over for speeding untold numbers of time, high on mj every time, never convicted or even asked if I was high!  I have also gotten drunk driving, that wasnt even a question you could tell I was drunk,,,,,,,you cant tell when im on my mm!

They made this law, and than made all of us that applied to be a part of the law targets! we are targets!

Peace

In my opinion, guns are not toys. So I never play with them. 

Seems to me there are two very different worlds colliding here;

1. A cannabis patient that uses cannabis responsibly and uses guns as tools respectfully.

2. A person who uses cannabis to get drunk on and guns to play with, and can't even use a gun responsibly after he's gotten himself drunk on cannabis

People are going to have to realized that cannabis use is not the line between irresponsible gun use and responsible gun use. I believe the difference is the mind of the person with the gun, not the cannabis effecting the mind. 

So, you have had deer come. Did you have it on the saugage and eggs or by itself? What does deer come taste like?

Sorry. I am really high and I couldn't help it.

no a deer did not cumm, but she came in while I had a fire going,,,,,,I used to cut fire wood when I was younger to sell,  we would have deer come up when our chain saws were running,  im a lil ashamed but we used to shoot them and stack then in the wood pile till we got home, we would butcher them and eat them, I think I lived on deer meat for the first 3 yrs of the 80's!  we used to run them over in the ditches with my old 64 ford 1 ton also!  no meat got waisted!

I will try and extract some deer cumm for you and send it to you this hunting season! :yahoo-wave:

True that, hell forbid somebody say that people should act with a sense of responsibility.

I suppose I "sound" like I don't even smoke, so really, what would I know? Really though, those of you saying this- do you even hear what you're saying? It's childish and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

yea I hear ya!  all of my old med bottles said dont operate heavy equipment untill you get used to the effect of this medication,,,,,,I am very used to the effects of mm,  now should mm be treated like it makes you nodd like opoids do?

You dont make sense, and I have to say you suprise me with your attitude in this thread, hey I have gotten pissed off at resto and alot of folks on here,  you are probably used to me being an arse on here, but im not used to you being and a ss on here,  so what is realy bothering you?

Peace

Could you imagine how terrible a world this would be if we all thought the same.  They are just ideas folks, lets not take them too seriously.  It kinda makes you forget what's important, and it's important to remember what's important.

Which leads you to: What could possibly be going through a mind that posts that they want to pound someone in the face until they take their last breath because of a differing of opinion? Or that because of their opinion they need to get beat up a couple times?

I don't believe there is a good place in the world for a mind like that. That mind needs to change or we will pay a huge price for it down the road ..... It's like a huge red flag warning sign. The type that gets ignored and we have to pick up the pieces later. No one needs to get their face pounded for their opinion. No one. There's no place for that. 

Edited by Restorium2

Oh, I'd sit on you alright. and hammerfist your mouth until you stopped breathing. =) But hey, what do I know right? I'm just an unintelligent forum user :lolu:

Dude , folk like you Are the reason Patients should be allowed to possess firearms just like any other demographic

You don't seem yourself.

Praying for ya.

Edited by beourbud

Which leads you to: What could possibly be going through a mind that posts that they want to pound someone in the face until they take their last breath because of a differing of opinion? Or that because of their opinion they need to get beat up a couple times?

I don't believe there is a good place in the world for a mind like that. That mind needs to change or we will pay a huge price for it down the road ..... It's like a huge red flag warning sign. The type that gets ignored and we have to pick up the pieces later. No one needs to get their face pounded for their opinion. No one. There's no place for that. 

Sometimes people get pissed off and say things they don't mean behind a computer, get over it.  Or did you really mean I have no place in Mi and I'm a shiithead for leaving people behind in NY.  Don't throw stones, it's over.  And which hurt more someone SAYING they'll pound you and not doing it because they need to vent cause everyones stressed and everyone has issues from their parents telling them they're wrong or someone saying you don't belong here.  i don't know and I don't care and you should learn to also.

Dude , folk like you Are the reason Patients should be allowed to possess firearms just like any other demographic

You don't seem yourself.

Praying for ya.

He who hasn't sinned?  You religious at all?  Maybe having compassion for what others are going thru, their issues, will get you more compassion in the long run.

Sometimes people get pissed off and say things they don't mean behind a computer, get over it.  Or did you really mean I have no place in Mi and I'm a shiithead for leaving people behind in NY.  Don't throw stones, it's over.  And which hurt more someone SAYING they'll pound you and not doing it because they need to vent cause everyones stressed and everyone has issues from their parents telling them they're wrong or someone saying you don't belong here.  i don't know and I don't care and you should learn to also.

We are doing all we can but you may need professional help.

Why do people want to make enemies over differences in opinion when either has no power to do anything but vote?  i mean I can see being pissed off at corporations and the gov't but I can't see why an opinion causes so much hate?  this is the divide and conquer.  It's worked so well it's gone beyond politics into daily conversations.  Maybe it's just the internet.  Hope all you guys come to the fair and see what it can be like in person.

Oh, I worry plenty about you

Thank you.  Wait is this the aspergers thing, are you being sarcastic?  :)  Luv ya BB, seriously.  you've taught me a lot.  Not being sarcastic.

I can't wait to hang with you and resto some day and smoke.

Edited by Norby

You don't need to be making excuses for someone that doesn't deserve it. That's why people are getting so far out there and then finally do something really bad. Like that mom of the crazy kid with the AR shooting little kids. Or the wife of the hater that cased the gay nightclub. You are an enabler when you make excuses for people threatening violence. It's part of the problem. It's not guns ,it's enablers. Don't be an enabler. 

Thank you.  Wait is this the aspergers thing, are you being sarcastic?  :)  Luv ya BB, seriously.  you've taught me a lot.  Not being sarcastic.

I can't wait to hang with you and resto some day and smoke.

It's nice to know that I don't want to pound your face in instead of just smoking with you right? 

You don't need to be making excuses for someone that doesn't deserve it. That's why people are getting so far out there and then finally do something really bad. Like that mom of the crazy kid with the AR shooting little kids. Or the wife of the hater that cased the gay nightclub. You are an enabler when you make excuses for people threatening violence. It's part of the problem. It's not guns ,it's enablers. Don't be an enabler. 

He's my friend, get over it or I'll kick your donkey.  :)  Everyone makes mistakes, well maybe except you. :)  And comparing anything abomb said to those things is way out there resto.  They never threatened anyone on the internet, read up on them, they are no comparison. 

He's my friend, get over it or I'll kick your donkey.  :)  Everyone makes mistakes, well maybe except you. :)  And comparing anything abomb said to those things is way out there resto.  They never threatened anyone on the internet, read up on them, they are no comparison. 

I'm not going to get over it. And you are not going to make me get over it. No matter how many times who ever beats my donkey to change my attitude. Like abom says, I need to get beat up a couple times to change my attitude. Not going to happen. 

Ok, try and have a nice day then.

I am having a great day thanks. You too. I don't let threats of violence from an avatar ruin my day. I do get some mental exercise from trying to figure out these problems with today's society and violent people acting out. And this one comes close to home and I can see it for myself. Get a feel for that hate all pent up in the twisted mind. Just looking for someone to lash out at. You can feel that hate just seething. Wanting to smash and kill. Only the bully gets a say. Their opinion rules or they will beat you up a couple times until you shut up for good. 

Edited by Restorium2

I am having a great day thanks. You too. I don't let threats of violence from an avatar ruin my day. I do get some mental exercise from trying to figure out these problems with today's society and violent people acting out. And this one comes close to home and I can see it for myself. Get a feel for that hate all pent up in the twisted mind. Just looking for someone to lash out at. You can feel that hate just seething. Wanting to smash and kill. Only the bully gets a say. Their opinion rules or they will beat you up a couple times until you shut up for good. 

You should write a book.  Are you sure you aren't projecting though, or imagining?

Edited by Norby

Ah, no.

QUOTES:

I'd sit on you alright. and hammerfist your mouth until you stopped breathing.

Resto seems like he could benefit from being beat up a couple of times, that's all.

I've seen him, sitting on you is no threat.  Did you ask a question to illicit that reply?  And you still didnt answer my question on which hurts you more, not being wanted in Mi or a threat from someone who could never identify you?  No more from me till my questions are answered so if you want it over just don't answer my questions.

And I didn't see him saying it should be from him.  We could all use a slap in the face from time to time, me most of all.

Edited by Norby

Do you really think it's everyone elses fault for every argument you get into here?  None may be that you come across crass.  There's nothing you've ever said on teh internet you'd like to take back?   There's a lot I'd like to take back.  But it all built up to get me where I am today which is much better.  I know some of my arguments were most if not all my fault, but that's ok, I've learned.  i thought I could lighten up the mood but typing isn't my best medium and esp with someone I've had fights with in the past.  My fault.

I know my moods and view of the world made me take things a lot harsher than most of them were, that was my lens.

Edited by Norby