House Bill No. 5800

Zerocool

I played football with another notable De La Salle alumn,...Bill Sheridan of the Detroit Lions

Any Old School De La Salle alumn out there?

Bill was on defense and I was a running back. He wasn't the largest threat but he was fast and could read a backfield

Needless to say we bumped heads at practice often. He made me a better running back.

Edited by beourbud

I played football with another notable De La Salle alumn,...Bill Sheridan of the Detroit Lions

Any Old School De La Salle alumn out there?

isnt de la salle a private or catholic school?

meaning if so, they realy had no biz playing football against public schools, back than we didnt have school of choice and had to take who was in our district to play sports, private schools basicly got to scout players from all around!

I went to lake shore  in s.c.s macomb county,  we won every game in my jr and sr yr accept for being beat by brother rice, a private/catholic school that should not have been in our class, private schools should have only been allowed to play private schools back than,,,,,now we have school of choice an the odds are good for all!

Peace

isnt de la salle a private or catholic school?

meaning if so, they realy had no biz playing football against public schools, back than we didnt have school of choice and had to take who was in our district to play sports, private schools basicly got to scout players from all around!

I went to lake shore in s.c.s macomb county, we won every game in my jr and sr yr accept for being beat by brother rice, a private/catholic school that should not have been in our class, private schools should have only been allowed to play private schools back than,,,,,now we have school of choice an the odds are good for all!

Peace

Yes and yes

They did scout for talent and academics. Offering a 1st class education and a ticket out of the hood. The school helped pay tuition for many students who's family could not afford it. Like me. I repayed my tuition 10 yards at a time, sometimes dragging 2 or 3 defensive players along with me.

The school was what? Maybe 400 students total. 9-12

We never played public schools, we only played other private schools.

So it's not like we had any advantage in our league. As a matter of fact I believe we were the smallest school in the league.

If I learned anything there it was the value of a good education.

Thank You Capuchin Brothers

Builders of Boys, Makers of Men

A special shout out to Br. Xavier Pankovitz and Mr Dennis Shubnell

Edited by beourbud

To date, the legislators have only had input from interests with no hand in The Michigan Canna Economy.

We now have the unique opportunity to get all the principals at the table.

I hope Rep Peter Lucido can find it in himself to sit down with a group of Michiganders who love and care about the future of this state and the good people who call it home and work with We the People to find equitable solutions.

We can do this

Please contact Hayduke to arrange a meeting at your convenience .

Respectfully

beourbud

Eta

If that's alright with you Hayduke.

Edited by beourbud

post a picture! haha

Upon further reflection, thinking I am going to leave it up to the rep if he wants it posted.

Haven't found it on the web

Not gonna politicize it. There is more than sufficient info to substantiate my claim

As far as The Royal York,

Brother George demonstrated the Power of Prayer and value of speaking 5 languages fluently .....including Canadian .lol

Brother George also taught us, Loose Lips Sink Ships

A man who truly loved God and Humanity

RIP Brother George Synan FSC

Edited by beourbud

To date, the legislators have only had input from interests with no hand in The Michigan Canna Economy.

We now have the unique opportunity to get all the principals at the table.

I hope Rep Peter Lucido can find it in himself to sit down with a group of Michiganders who love and care about the future of this state and the good people who call it home and work with We the People to find equitable solutions.

We can do this

Please contact Hayduke to arrange a meeting at your convenience .

Respectfully

beourbud

Eta

If that's alright with you Hayduke.

History will not bode well for the Prohibitionists. Thousands of family's destroyed by an irrational WOD

Besides money can't buy you love.......ask shkreli

We are giving them the benefit of the doubt and appealing to their conscience and souls, in spite of the fact that popular opinion indicates they have neither.

The fknrepublicans have impeded progress at every opportunity in peace, economy, human rights education, healthcare

I refuse to believe someone who respects the life work of Br George would oppose all that he believed in.

I have Faith in Humanity

Yes and yes

They did scout for talent and academics. Offering a 1st class education and a ticket out of the hood. The school helped pay tuition for many students who's family could not afford it. Like me. I repayed my tuition 10 yards at a time, sometimes dragging 2 or 3 defensive players along with me.

The school was what? Maybe 400 students total. 9-12

We never played public schools, we only played other private schools.

So it's not like we had any advantage in our league. As a matter of fact I believe we were the smallest school in the league.

If I learned anything there it was the value of a good education.

Thank You Capuchin Brothers

Builders of Boys, Makers of Men

A special shout out to Br. Xavier Pankovitz and Mr Dennis Shubnell

shhhhhhh we moved when I was 10 wks into my jr yr,  The fathers club paid my tuition to stay at lake shore and not go to lake view!

Totaly not legal, but my parents couldnt afford the tuition, back than you could stay in the school you started in, if you didnt move to far you could pay tuition to not go to the school in your district,  so I got to stay in my school and on the foot ball team, my old man played for the same school when he was younger, we both played tackle and guard, and we both had #53 and we were both all bi-county!   every one in my family had the same kindergarden teacher,,,,,poor old lady died the yr I had her, im the youngest and apparently the wildest lol!

Peace

I have to give a shout out to the silent heroes who made my job easy.

When I took my ready stance in the backfield I was looking at and protected by 1800 lbs of Detroit Bad AZZ , holding the line and opening doors and windows.

Lol. Some folk on this site would like to rip my head off, so did the opposing teams ,and they actually had a chance to do it and try they did.

Thanks to Ray and crew my head remains intact.

There is no "I" in team.

Edited by beourbud