Em - Dog

Anyone else grown this? Mine are 6 inches tall right now, going from cups to one gallon bags tomorrow morning. To 5 gallon octopots a couple weeks after that. They're all fem'd and look great. I always enjoy the authenticity I get from Dr. Greenthumb gear, I know this will be no disappointment. His reviews are solid and I never took issue with his genetics.

Any favorite chem seeds?

anyone try rez chem seeds? seedsman broker?

"Humboldt Seed Organization is very proud to present this collaboration with Dr Greenthumb - B Real of Cypress Hill! B Real´s friend and in house Cypress Hill breeder Keif Sweat has created this cross. Keif´s mission is to continue the innovation of the OG Kush line, and this cross is the one that made B Real get so excited that he decided to put his name on it. This powerhouse elite US clone introduced by Cypress Hill's front man B Real is the result of his two favourite strains, the original OG Kush aka "the crippy" crossed with the Chem #4. This unique blend of both gassy top shelf flowers will remind you of the old school. No doubt, whether you are an old Cypress Hill fan or a Deadhead… this is a must for your collection!

Genetics: Chemdog 4 x OG Kush"

Yeah, this section is for DGT in Canada. I believe the seeds you have are from Dr. Greenthumb aka B Real from cypress hill.

I have grown rezs 4SD, chem 4 x sour diesel. It was a very nice strain. Super potent, tasted awesome, yield was great too. Only reason I let it go was I had to many diesel stains at the time and had to make room for the new. It was a keeper in most peoples book.

Good luck, sounds like a nice strain to try out.