Sign in to follow this  
trichcycler

Em - Dog

Anyone else grown this? Mine are 6 inches tall right now, going from cups to one gallon bags tomorrow morning. To 5 gallon octopots a couple weeks after that. They're all fem'd and look great. I always enjoy the authenticity I get from Dr. Greenthumb gear, I know this will be no disappointment. His reviews are solid and I never took issue with his genetics.

Any favorite chem seeds?

anyone try rez chem seeds? seedsman broker?

"Humboldt Seed Organization is very proud to present this collaboration with Dr Greenthumb - B Real of Cypress Hill! B Real´s friend and in house Cypress Hill breeder Keif Sweat has created this cross. Keif´s mission is to continue the innovation of the OG Kush line, and this cross is the one that made B Real get so excited that he decided to put his name on it. This powerhouse elite US clone introduced by Cypress Hill's front man B Real is the result of his two favourite strains, the original OG Kush aka "the crippy" crossed with the Chem #4. This unique blend of both gassy top shelf flowers will remind you of the old school. No doubt, whether you are an old Cypress Hill fan or a Deadhead… this is a must for your collection!

Genetics: Chemdog 4 x OG Kush"

Doc quit responding to my emails and posts dont know why I always went out of my way to promote his gear and still do to this day?

Two different Dr. Greenthumbs. One is in cali the other Canada.

which one is this section of the forum for?

sorry if I posted the wrong one, in the wrong one

DGT in canada freely speaks to me when I call him. I heard he was a pot prick but havent experienced that much.

Yeah, this section is for DGT in Canada. I believe the seeds you have are from Dr. Greenthumb aka B Real from cypress hill.

I have grown rezs 4SD, chem 4 x sour diesel. It was a very nice strain. Super potent, tasted awesome, yield was great too. Only reason I let it go was I had to many diesel stains at the time and had to make room for the new. It was a keeper in most peoples book.

Good luck, sounds like a nice strain to try out.

Sign in to follow this