Nigerian Prince Emails, Clinton Family Tree...

As the saying goes, you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your family. Bill and Hillary Clinton learned this lesson the hard way when Chelsea Clinton decided she wanted to marry Marc Mezvinsky.

Edward Maurice “Ed” Mezvinsky, Chelsea Clinton’s father-in-law and her daughter’s grandfather, is a convicted Felon. The former Democrat Congressman from Iowa’s 1st Congressional District in the United States House of Representatives, served two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

Ed Mezvinsky has known Hillary Clinton since the days when he served on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of President Richard Nixon. This harsh critic of President Richard Nixon, had called Nixon  “a crook” and “a disgrace to politics and the nation”, and called for Nixon’s impeachment.

But, did you ever wonder who that allusive “Nigerian Prince” is who might be sending you those emails looking for money? Look no farther than the Clinton Family Tree.

Through a series of Nigerian email scams and Ponzi schemes, Ed Mezvinsky, Chelsea Clinton’s father-in-law embezzled more than $10 million dollars. In 2001, Ed Mezvinsky was convicted of 31 (out of 69!) charges of fraud, and served five years in federal prison. His fraud charges included bank, mail, wire, as well as other offenses involving financing bogus oil development and other trade deals in Africa.

But don’t think Ed doesn’t keep it in the family. In addition to his law clients and friends, he even bilked his own (now deceased) mother-in-law out of money. To date in 2015, the Fraudster still owes over $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

A lot of political pundits have made allusions to the fact that the Clintons’ and the Mezvinkys’ behaviors are so similar, that it is what bonded the two. Be that as it may, the Clintons go to great lengths to never, ever, be seen or photographed with any of Chelsea’s in-laws. So afraid is the Clinton Dynasty of being tarnished by the Mezvinkys that neither Ed nor his second wife and Marc’s mother, Marjorie Sue Margolies-Mezvinsky, were allowed in any of Chelsea’s wedding pictures.

It is yet to be seen if Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes President of the United States of America, if she will ask her only child’s in-laws to the White House for the Holidays. If she does, it is sure that there will be a ban on photographs when the Felons enter the “People’s House.”

http://conservativeamerica-online.com/things-you-didnt-know-about-chelsea-clinton-her-father-in-law-is-a-convicted-felon-6-of-6/

http://www.snopes.com/fraud/advancefee/nigeria.asp

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/clinton-bill-hillary-chelsea-mezvinsky-pardon-218632

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/mezvinsky.asp

I don't know how anyone can look past what Trump has said on the campaign trail. In addressing it, his supporters are now actually hoping he is lying to them, and explaining away his statements as the lies all politicians tell on the campaign trail. Hah! What a crock.

Anybody who supports Trump or campaigns against Hillary Clinton is either a bigot, a fool, or both.

nice name calling  there admin  geesh, I hope that doesnt offend anyone with a differing view.

I dont see any words Trump says that are overlooked truthfully. You could make a thread containing the words you  believe are overlooked to enlighten us?

I dont support either one of these goofs, or anyone else that does, without calling them names you see

Edited by trichcycler

You call this news? That is really, really funny.

you call this an uncensored thread area?

what is your beef today?   it is news, its on the news, all of the news channels even. If you want me to cease posting just ask already. Please dont troll every one of my posts with this garbage name calling. please stop. I dont care who you support for pres, really. I dont care who you dont like for pres, really, but thanks for making it clear, here.

I dont support the dea, Im not a cop, I dont post on behalf of corps, politics, products in case you thought I worked for that news outlet or sumpin..geesh

Does this mean the same as "I hope to God Trump wins?"

Think carefully. You may want to look at some past election results.

I will vote for trump over clinton, no doubt in my mind,  clintons had their chance and they are nothing but crooks, may as well let some bankrupt billionair give it a shot, we can get rid of him in 4 yrs,  I suspect he is learning to keep his big fat mouth shut, I suppose he will be smart enough to surround himself with people who no wtf they are doing, clintons will rob us again, this time their will be a pair of mens pants with jism on it in the oval office!  phaqing whore dog thieve's!

Peace

edit= maybe it will be another dress, seeing as hillary likes women!  either way they dont belong in the white house, maybe white water!

Edited by phaquetoo

If you'd like to campaign for your favorite candidate, Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, for instance, all fine. We can talk on level ground about the pros and cons of their platform and their history in politics and campaign promises.

But if you come in here campaigning against Hillary Clinton, you are merely campaigning for Trump. The reason for this is, despite what anybody may have wanted, this is a two-person race. Either Trump or Clinton will win.

While campaigning against Clinton, while you may be changing votes from Clinton to Stein, Johnson, or Trump, you are doing nothing but weakening the ability to defeat Trump.

And you can't hide political campaigning in the Let's Get Personal section and think it won't be censored. Sorry, I am not falling for that trick.

Who the phaq cares?  I post everything in personal, most of the sheit we all been posting in belongs in lets get personal, seeing that is what happens all the time, getting personal!

Dude you do a good job in here, I wouldnt want your job for nothing!  Thanks!

Peace

But none of this denial that anti-Clinton stuff is pro-Trump.

Why is it necessarily pro Trump? That's the same logic that says not voting for one is a vote for the other.

There are so many bad things one could say about both of the establishment candidates and really very little good to be said for either. I can't personally think of a single redeeming quality.

I do agree that if you want to campaign for a candidate then tell us why they would make a good president, not why their opponent wouldn't.

I made a challenge on social media a few months ago to give me a good reason to vote for one without mentioning the other.

So far I haven't had a single response.

What does this have to do with Hillary?  That I still don't get. 

I guess zap wants hillary and no one can bad mouth her, we can either endorse her or trump, but we cant bad mouth her,

we have to say I will vote for hillary or I will vote for trump, or the other non choices!

maybe all of the nonsense in here is finaly getting to our leader!

wow is it the chocolate mm bar I ate this morning or what?

Peace

I guess zap wants hillary and no one can bad mouth her, we can either endorse her or trump, but we cant bad mouth her,

we have to say I will vote for hillary or I will vote for trump, or the other non choices!

maybe all of the nonsense in here is finaly getting to our leader!

wow is it the chocolate mm bar I ate this morning or what?

Peace

Bad mouth away. But make some SENSE dammit. This nonsense is brain numbing. Give us a BREAK!

Bad mouth away. But make some SENSE dammit. This nonsense is brain numbing. Give us a BREAK!

Why dont you just block the things you dont like to read,  like most others do (not me) I like to read stupid s hit!

give me break, give me a  break, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar!

:lolu:

I read all the articles in the links. Nothing in them is detrimental to the Clintons. So I have to ask myself "What's the point?".

Well it appears to be more of the same from Republican World. They strut out headlines that have no bearing on the actual story. They are forced to resort to cooking up conspiracy theories because they have no real story to tell. The party of kooky conspiracies now has the Conspiracy King -Donald Trump- as their leader. Come on...

Most interesting thing happening now is all the Republican bigwigs who are disavowing Trump and calling him a bad choice for president. What are the conspiracy theories around this development?

I read all the articles in the links. Nothing in them is detrimental to the Clintons. So I have to ask myself "What's the point?".

Well it appears to be more of the same from Republican World. They strut out headlines that have no bearing on the actual story. They are forced to resort to cooking up conspiracy theories because they have no real story to tell. The party of kooky conspiracies now has the Conspiracy King -Donald Trump- as their leader. Come on...

Most interesting thing happening now is all the Republican bigwigs who are disavowing Trump and calling him a bad choice for president. What are the conspiracy theories around this development?

That was what I was saying.  What does this have to do with Hillary Clinton.

Trump actually worked with mafia. Clintons daughters husbands father did something illegal and wtf does that have to do with Clinton?

It only boggles the mind if you ignore the fact that our political system is structurally damaged by the reaction to Citizen's United, i.e. people actually think it is legal to contribute dark money to political campaigns through Super PACs.

I hope some day the other shoe drops and the unethical individuals polluting our political system with "untraceable" money are held accountable. It's only untraceable right now because disclosure is not required.

This untraceable money pollutes the third parties in a system like ours has become, too.

And let's not forget that Citizens United was an opinion delivered by a Republican Supreme Court. Putting a Democrat in as president will likely result in a reversal of some of these egregious opinions. Want dark money out of politics? Vote for anyone other than a Republican.

That was what I was saying.  What does this have to do with Hillary Clinton.

Trump actually worked with mafia. Clintons daughters husbands father did something illegal and wtf does that have to do with Clinton?

Nothing  just republicans grasping a straws,  They should be getting back to BINGAZZIE