Right On Malia !

trichcycler

Ya thats cool but if she got busted.. maybe obama might have an incentive  to legalize or de schedule it. when its his kid going to juvi or jail depending on her age!!!!

and ya i know ,, they wouldn't bust her or let it out that it happened .. as in no charges.. But this picture says a lot!!!

Edited by Willy

Dam, looks like a cigarette to me. It's even got a filter and she is holding it between two fingers like a cigarette.

I concur! and I dont like obama, leave his kid alone!

Not cool,,,,,,would you want your kid on here like you did to his?

man you are bored dude, get a phaqing life, there is more to life than your garden!

Peace

:watching:

edit= sorry resto only I concur is to you!  the rest is to gm

Edited by phaquetoo

Totally classless to bring that in here. Definitely doesn't have kids, decent eyesight, or even an understanding about how people hold a joint. 

how people hold a joint?   um, try google you classy fella. lots of fem celebrities hold cannabis joints just like a tobacco cig,  and some even roll up a filter in them.

if your google dont work, I see a few hundred pics of this I would gladly direct you to.

I'm glad the 1st daughter is actually an adult and not a child, because that would be scandalous.

you are consistently clueless resto. A compulsive liar makes up stuff like you do.  I do have a child, I do have perfect eyesight.

I hope you heal soon friend :bighug:

how people hold a joint?   um, try google you classy fella. lots of fem celebrities hold cannabis joints just like a tobacco cig,  and some even roll up a filter in them.

if your google dont work, I see a few hundred pics of this I would gladly direct you to.

I'm glad the 1st daughter is actually an adult and not a child, because that would be scandalous.

you are consistently clueless resto. A compulsive liar makes up stuff like you do.  I do have a child, I do have perfect eyesight.

I hope you heal soon friend :bighug:

I don't need to 'google' it. It seems you get all your information from google. I've been watching people smoke joints for forever. Nobody smokes a joint like a cigarette like that. It's obviously got a filter on it, plain as day. You can see the brown filter. It's a cigarette. Why in the hell do you bring this BS here on a daily basis? It would take someone with no heart to do that. Phaque, who really has kids and has a heart, tells you how it is. You are pretending to be someone you aren't. Go back where you belong. 

because that would be scandalous.

No, it wouldn't be scandalous. It would be her choice. People have their own lives and choices. Like to NOT post BS like this. 

look hear, dont be a clueless clown any longer.

I can use crayons if you like..

dig this;

I said; I'm glad the 1st daughter is actually an adult and not a child, because that would be scandalous."

you see, if she was under 18, smoking either cannabis or tobacco like this, then THAT would be scandalous. geesh, like teaching third grade with you.

reading comprehension.....GOT SOME?

I don't need to 'google' it. It seems you get all your information from google. I've been watching people smoke joints for forever. Nobody smokes a joint like a cigarette like that. It's obviously got a filter on it, plain as day. You can see the brown filter. It's a cigarette. Why in the hell do you bring this BS here on a daily basis? It would take someone with no heart to do that. Phaque, who really has kids and has a heart, tells you how it is. You are pretending to be someone you aren't. Go back where you belong. 

so, you want a hundred pics of well known celebrities smoking joints, filtered even, and holding them like cigarettes then?  dont be an asshat, today is a good day to start anew.

look hear, dont be a clueless clown any longer.

I can use crayons if you like..

dig this;

I said; I'm glad the 1st daughter is actually an adult and not a child, because that would be scandalous."

you see, if she was under 18, smoking either cannabis or tobacco like this, then THAT would be scandalous. geesh, like teaching third grade with you.

reading comprehension.....GOT SOME?

Then why the fock did you post it? It turns my stomach. You have committed a crime of indecency by posting that. Understand? No real parent would do that. 

Then why the fock did you post it? It turns my stomach. You have committed a crime of indecency by posting that. Understand? No real parent would do that. 

she is 18. smoking age scandal is a moot point, now that I've taught you to comprehend the words. her dad saw the movie long before I did.

cannabis users go to jail under her father's watch.

he admittedly used cannabis

eye witness says her stick was cannabis.

it hit the news

these are interesting facts to some. if not you, move along then.

she is 18. smoking age scandal is a moot point, now that I've taught you to comprehend the words. her dad saw the movie long before I did.

cannabis users go to jail under her father's watch.

he admittedly used cannabis

eye witness says her stick was cannabis.

it hit the news

these are interesting facts to some. if not you, move along then.

I'm here to represent myself as a Michigan Cannabis Patient and I'm darn well going to point out things that are totally wrong. So everyone who would be reading here understands that we are all not as heartless and ignorant as someone who would post that. 

I'm here to represent myself as a Michigan Cannabis Patient and I'm darn well going to point out things that are totally wrong. So everyone who would be reading here understands that we are all not as heartless and ignorant as someone who would post that. 

heartless and ignorant?

most every point you've made in this thread has been proven a lie, your lie, to make some erroneous point of yours. you have been weighed an dfound wanting here resto. move along.

I didnt post anything the world doesnt already know, except you. sorry to burst your bubble. 18 year old girls smoke all the time. cannabis and tobacco are widely used by lots of adults get over it. Calling people names, suggesting they are not real cannabis users, or parents, I understand is your shield against reality.

this is all over the net. the pres already saw it days ago. he's prolly going to comment on it. comedians already have it, talk shows are grabbing it up. Funny how this fits perfectly in the General Conversation section of a cannabis forum.  Matter of fact the only thing that does not belong here is YOU!