Right On Malia !

trichcycler

the difference in laws for elite rich white people and everyone else is a popular, common, fully understood and acceptable topic for discussion everywhere.

pointing out hipocracy in politicians is also acceptable and encouraged.

no matter if its president obama who is the choom gang ringleader kingpin, or president bush snorting cocaine or president clinton smoking weed and lying about inhaling or having sex with women.

this also applies to their families when they try to run our lives, like dick cheney fully against gays except for his gay family members. or rich people who get abortions while they vote to ban everyone else from being able to get abortions or even female medical care at planned parenthood.

obama has conflicting drug war issues.

On February 2, 2010, President Barack Obama nominated Leonhart for the position of DEA Administrator.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/01/27/president-obama-announces-more-key-administration-posts

WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key Administration posts:

Michael P. Botticelli – Deputy Director, Office of National Drug Control Policy

On February 11, 2009, it was reported that Gil Kerlikowske had accepted an offer by President Barack Obama to become Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy

In October 2010 he said the federal government would sue the state of California if it legalized marijuana in Proposition 19.

http://laist.com/2010/10/20/if_marijuana_is_legalized_the_feder.php

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/25/opinion/la-oe-0825-kerlikowske-marijuana-20100825

he keeps appointing people who say marijuana is the same as heroin. i'm not sure how thats progress but ok.

Ever replace the tobacco in a Marboro (reds in the box) with herb? Or hand roll herb to resemble the look of a 'straight'?

Works well for camouflage.

But be advised, at least once a damned fool inadvertently fished out the wrong smoke from his box and lit it in front of his then mother-in-law while she was cooking dinner for her husband, Fort Benning's deputy post commander.

Proving yet again, cigarette smoking is hazardous to one's well-being.

to be clear, i am not shaming malia for whatever she does. i dont care. i'm shaming president obama for not fixing the laws in this country to protect people from going to jail for a plant.

Issues are issues dude. But you and trichcycler are just dripping with disrespect. 

Edited by Restorium2

I don't see anything wrong with the picture if you seen a picture of a police officer smoking a joint would you be butthurt if the picture made it to this site?

It was obviously a picture of the president's daughter smoking a cigarette. If it happened to be marijuana it still looked like a cigarette so what is the point anyway? Why post it here? Posting it here was disrespectful. It was a dumb thing to post on a medical marijuana web site.  That was my point. I don't give a rats arse about a cop smoking a joint so why bring that up? I just felt that posting a pic of someone else's kid smoking a cigarette and acting like it was some big deal is ugly and not in good character. 

I think it would be cool to see a cop smokin a joint, a bong would be even better. I think you need to loosen up those panties a bit there Resto, or maybe some better meds, you always seem so tense.

Things are sometimes intense, not time for a little nap you know? lol 

Tense = On It. Everyone who knows me personally can tell I'm always On It. That's my life. Living it to the max. Aim high and go for it. You get your lumps but no one can say you didn't give it 100%. I'll relax in my next life maybe.

Wow, just Wow!! All of this meaness over a picture that may be real or may not??????????

Farmer Brown

Exactly! It was very mean to post that picture of Malia smoking a cigarette. Who does that? Seems like it would be most folks gut instinct to just say no. 

Wow, just Wow!! All of this meaness over a picture that may be real or may not??????????

Farmer Brown

You would want your daughters pic put on a pot thread?

Whats her name send me a pic, I will disrespect her and you!  :blow-a-heart:  (jk)

Peace

First comes the picture of Malia with an obvious cigarette being purposely misconstrued as drugs and a fake congratulations. (The original degrading comments were changed/edited)

Then comes the hint that it's not cool.

Then comes the double down comment that pushes it even further over the line;

Awwwwwww....couldnt get the  Choom out of the little one

I wonder if Malia intercepted it, or was practicing the TA.....

Edited by Restorium2

at least Malia was not shooting guns at the range while passing  a hot boxed hand rolled cig between her fellow shooters. that might have garnished even more attention. That would not have been a good idea at all under the circumstances.

I imagine every adult child (like Malia, over 18) of a politician, smoking cannabis in a state where recreational cannabis is legal, all at once, and their friend posting the video online. That would be some wide stride causing some serious news articles.

I believe Malia was indeed using cannabis in the vid covered online for the last month -many times.

I dont care if she was smoking cannabis or tobacco even if the articles state the burning cannabis could be smelled. OooooWeeee, looookee here, an 18 year old girl at a concert legally using cannabis ....Now THAT IS A GOOD IDEA

If she was filmed in her deer blind shooting and using cannabis, well now, then we'd have an issue I bet, but this is a nothing issue for anyone, including her Father. He told her he used cannabis and even harder drugs.

I bet he scolded her for doing it in public though, just because he might think it looks bad, but it doesnt look bad I say. She had a good idea to use recreational cannabis at a concert and did it. she didnt drive drunk, she didnt get sick, she didnt do anything wrong. She actually looked very real dancing and partying with friends.

Anti's will be upset that the President and his parenting skills may be in question, and think his adult child is irresponsible for using cannabis. Real cannabis patients will see this as liberating, maybe policy changing someway someday if they believe it was cannabis. We patients will view this as a "Look Dad, it's ok, really" type of rebellion. IN no way does this reflect on any parenting skills, only on the leader and policy maker of our country while he watches millions of cannabis users imprisoned every year, most being disproportionately people of color. I hope he considers this every waking moment and does all he can to gain his daughters, and his country's trust in the matter.

We still live in a country who's leaders say cannabis has no medical value, should remain Schedule 1, and users, growers and sellers should be imprisoned. Our own country says this to us while they lock up our family members for cannabis. Even in states that have voted to allow medical and recreational use.

Any time I see a politician currently supporting the imprisonment of cannabis users, even in states where allowed, and  their family members are using cannabis on film........you bet I'd take note, just like any other REAL patient in our circumstance. the irony alone is worth the discussion imo. I see zero negativity resulting from this recent disclosure by the NYTimes.

I would never film friends at a party and share it with anyone. Obviously someone was trying to get her in some trouble. If she was in trouble...it happened weeks before I saw the NYTimes article and shared it here.

Right On Malia !!  

Edited by trichcycler