Clio Cup

pergamum362

Excellent quality medical cannabis dispensed in a safe environment..... who would/could complain? (besides Schuette)

I think that's the bottom line for any true medical cannabis advocate.

Hamper that in any way and you will find some resistance.

The dispensary lobby has been trying to paint caregivers, and the distribution system they use(mostly legal), as somehow deficient. They actually use this false info as a 'leg up' to help them justify the distribution system they use(mostly illegal).

If dispensaries would 'make their way' without messing with caregivers then most all complaints about dispensaries wouldn't get much traction. Who doesn't like a pot store? If the goods are good then it's a beautiful thing (if you just won the lotto). 

At this event, we had just a trifold flyer with Komorn Law, MMMA, and Planet Green Trees, and our volunteers who were very generous with their time and knowledge. I think it was effective due to the mobility of the team; members were seen at several other booths in educational discussions, but there were always 3-4 members in the booth as well.

We also had engagement on the educational panels, with Michael as a speaker. Many members of the team were present after the speakers to help answer questions also.

Thanks for helping educate the masses in mid Michigan. It's going to make all of our lives easier in the long run. 

If I were to ask a question about the legality of the event or the legality of the five dispensary booths I just went to would I get five different answers or a no comment?

Wouldn't you need some substantial specific evidence, some defense attorneys, a fair judge, and a jury of our peers? Otherwise, it's just hearsay that is bound to cause victims and spread gossip. 

patients and caregivers have to get mj, seeds, plants, clones, balm, from somewhere.

not going to find that at a medical conference. nor a farm or garden show.

the cup is an odd place for sure. marijuana used to be counter culture, but if you look at popular culture you find tons of marijuana references every day from songs back in the 70s to today. not to mention tv shows, films, comedy etc.

to answer your specific question, the first amendment protects freedom of assembly.

it's a legal event

Yeah, that was his specific question. Lol

So let me get this right, you trumpsuckers want a top on our home grows but you endorse illegal transfers at the cup.

You can spot a trumpsucker by his inability to disseminate unadulterated truth.

Hope everyone had a good and safe time .

Free the Weed

Edited by beourbud

Yeah, that was his specific question. Lol

So let me get this right, you trumpsuckers want a top on our home grows but you endorse illegal transfers at the cup.

You can spot a trumpsucker by his inability to disseminate unadulterated truth.

Hope everyone had a good and safe time .

Free the Weed

you know before you were a member here, I was the only one that always signed my post's with ftw or free the weed!

I have always thought that way and still do, Thanks for taking over the flag for me!

I am not against despensary's, but if making despense legal takes away pt and cg grow rights they can keep them ilegal!

clio has at least 2 despenses and one of them has a farm market every weekend, you have to be a card holder to get in, they have a very good selection of quality meds, My c.g goes to it when he has overages!  When I have overages I stash it,  there are many ways to stay within your limits at your home!

im not a trumpster or a hillidiot!  I honestly cant stand either of them, I dont consider myself a dem or rep or ind or tea or libertarian,  It truly bothers me that I have to vote one party!

voting is not mandatory, just like owning a gun is not mandatory for the 2nd amendment to be real,,,,,,,,,,,,I most def dont want to not use my vote,  But I will be using it,,,,,,,,,,im thinking this time around I  have to be a rep or dem because of one party voting!

At times I would like to go to the polls and tell people not to vote!  I wont do that either, and I most def wont tell people who to vote for, I dont even know who I will vote for, But I do know I will vote, unless im dead before than, and im kinda thinking I will still be alive and kicking and being a pain in your :butt2:  bawahahahahahahahaha!

I had to do that!

Peace

edit= I dont want a top on my grow, I belive in order to be legal I have to have one, that is my interpetation of the law,  It dont mean im right or your wrong, as I get older I try to er on the side of safty!  I have had enough fun with the courts to last me the rest of my life,  I just thank your god I dont have a fellony!

Edited by phaquetoo

Any change to our act should be to expand it, not restrict it.  I believe dispensaries are almost required.  4 of my 5 patients came to me because their caregiver wasn't good enough, no consistency, bugs, mold, no meds for months and they couldn't get it anywhere else.  I've had to turn away people because I was full up who had no where else to turn.

I almost always have more than my patients need.  So, a collective/dispensary/safe transfer location collective, etc is necessary in my eyes.  But we need them legal so that honest people are in there, not just money hungry and greedy people.  

And seed to sale tracking is stupid, it doesn't prevent anything going to the black market, and just drives up prices to the patients.  This isn't heroin, this isn't guns.  Should we have regulations?  Yes, but seriously the seed to sale thing is just going to push prices over $500.  I don't see seed to sale for alcohol or tobacco, why do we need this regulation if it doesn't do any actual good, and doesn't do the one thing it is designed to do, keep it off the street, I don't think I have a very criminal mind and I can see at least 3 ways to get it through the cracks.  

But, dispensaries shouldn't be lobbying.  Money out of politics.

Full disclosure: I am affiliated with a safe transfer location.  

Any change to our act should be to expand it, not restrict it.  I believe dispensaries are almost required.  4 of my 5 patients came to me because their caregiver wasn't good enough, no consistency, bugs, mold, no meds for months and they couldn't get it anywhere else.  I've had to turn away people because I was full up who had no where else to turn.

I almost always have more than my patients need.  So, a collective/dispensary/safe transfer location collective, etc is necessary in my eyes.  But we need them legal so that honest people are in there, not just money hungry and greedy people.  

And seed to sale tracking is stupid, it doesn't prevent anything going to the black market, and just drives up prices to the patients.  This isn't heroin, this isn't guns.  Should we have regulations?  Yes, but seriously the seed to sale thing is just going to push prices over $500.  I don't see seed to sale for alcohol or tobacco, why do we need this regulation if it doesn't do any actual good, and doesn't do the one thing it is designed to do, keep it off the street, I don't think I have a very criminal mind and I can see at least 3 ways to get it through the cracks.  

But, dispensaries shouldn't be lobbying.  Money out of politics.

Thank you

Sometimes i think some people put the cart before the horse because transfers to the 5 patients a Caregiver has Doesn't need anything transfer location it would be up to each caregiver to do on his/her own

It's only my opinion because am not a Caregiver

I vote for a MMMA.org DOLLY/ cart for any further events :D

Always awesome to put names to faces, meet new folks and to

see those from around the state I may only see this 1 time per year.

Good times & good fellowship indeed.

I'm glad everyone (I've spoken with) enjoyed themselves.

I do feel that HT could work to make a patient only event much more

patient friendly though.

I'll be sending them an email full of ideas :)

Any change to our act should be to expand it, not restrict it. I believe dispensaries are almost required. 4 of my 5 patients came to me because their caregiver wasn't good enough, no consistency, bugs, mold, no meds for months and they couldn't get it anywhere else. I've had to turn away people because I was full up who had no where else to turn.

I almost always have more than my patients need. So, a collective/dispensary/safe transfer location collective, etc is necessary in my eyes. But we need them legal so that honest people are in there, not just money hungry and greedy people.

And seed to sale tracking is stupid, it doesn't prevent anything going to the black market, and just drives up prices to the patients. This isn't heroin, this isn't guns. Should we have regulations? Yes, but seriously the seed to sale thing is just going to push prices over $500. I don't see seed to sale for alcohol or tobacco, why do we need this regulation if it doesn't do any actual good, and doesn't do the one thing it is designed to do, keep it off the street, I don't think I have a very criminal mind and I can see at least 3 ways to get it through the cracks.

But, dispensaries shouldn't be lobbying. Money out of politics.

seed to sale...the other corporate cut. Waste of time, and a burden that will be shifted to patients. Whoever thought that a system like that would make it harder to keep cannabis cultivated as medicine off the black market is clueless or looking out for there buddies. Im sure if you looked into who first proposed that system in the other states, they are probably linked in someway to the companys that stand to benefit from its implementation. Edited by pergamum362

I vote for a MMMA.org DOLLY/ cart for any further events :D

Always awesome to put names to faces, meet new folks and to

see those from around the state I may only see this 1 time per year.

Good times & good fellowship indeed.

I'm glad everyone (I've spoken with) enjoyed themselves.

I do feel that HT could work to make a patient only event much more

patient friendly though.

I'll be sending them an email full of ideas :)

indeed. Helped slide a wheelchair through mud and up a hill. Lots of people to help but lack of foresight on the next level. Weather obviously factored in, but come on!

Wet