Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

jamieuke

Listen LIVE 8-10 pm EST tonight and every Thursday at www.planetgreentrees.com

or www.spreaker.com/user/planetgreentrees

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles-also providing the news, and show producer Jamie Lowell from the Third Coast Dispensary in Ypsilanti

Tonight- MILegalize made an additional filing on Tuesday in a further effort to clarify election law and to have the the submitted petition signatures counted so that the voters can decide whether to legalize cannabis or not in November 2016. The High Times Country Fair in Clio took place this past weekend- we will recap.

Joining us tonight- Well known medible chef and cannabis activist Captain Kirk and MILegalize legal counsel Ann Arbor attorney David Cahill

Regular guests and friends of the show: Jim Powers- Michigan Parents for Compassion co- founder and board member of MILegalize. Also- attorney Jeff Frazier, attorney David Rudoi of Rudoi Law, Eric Gunnels Thetford Twp Trustee and T-abbospeez

May i ask if there is another means to listen to the broadcasts (esp back episodes) other than blogtalkradio?

I just tried the spreaker link, and that is much better for me, but doesnt have the back episodes, at least beyond the last 3...?

Reason i am asking is that the btr site must use flash, which doesnt allow for me to skip the intro portion (controls dont operate on ios), which is multiple minutes long, which is highly problematic to binge listen to. I tried several months ago and it prevented me from listening. Got the bug to do it again, but have the same problem. Not that im knocking the intro music, it just adds up, esp if one just wants to get to the meat and potatoes. I even opened an account, but still have basic ios/flash problems.

Btr says they have the ability to list shows through itunes/podcasts, which i have to believe controls would operate. Is this something simple for you to activate?