Dea Going To Put Kratom On Schedule One

We same as you  we just got fed up with pain and the drs tying to control our lives.. We went on our own studied what worked and what did not,.. All people are different  but the bottom line was  the opiates did not work they made it worse. So with cannabis we started the slow taper down of the opiates  from methadone  to morphine then to oxycondone. as you can see we went from the most long acting addicting to the lesser  first.. then more cannabis less oxy... then some kratom cannabis and oxy.. then less oxy  more kraton  then came the cbd kratom and Ldn  and no oxy  this took time  nothing to just jump into without thinking There will be setbacks and WD you just have to take time to do it tapper take time and it will work. But the more opiates you are on the harded this will be,   Many do fail..   I did post above on the glia cells work..that was our main factor to switch our treatment plus nasty drs thinking they could controll us.  We told a few of them off and walked out of their  offices.

Edited by cristinew

• 8 months later...

Well they are up to it again, FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb gunning for Kratom, and yes the pharmaceutical companies are deep into his pockets. He has a well documented history of accepting bribes, er payments, from several pharmaceutical giants. Gottlieb received $413,000 in consulting and speaking fees from these pharmaceutical companies between 2013 and 2015. 

• 2 years later...

Dude, I understand how hard it is because I went through it myself three years ago. It was the most terrible period in my life. I never thought I'd run into drugs, but after two pills, I had a strong desire to get more. Soon, I realized that I could not saddle anything and turned to my brother for help. He read a lot to help me and found out about Kratom on Kratomrack.com. He found the best kratom producers there and ordered a batch of kratom powder for me. I used it once every two days and it helped me to get rid of heavy drug addiction.

Edited by JoanHodges