Text Of House Bill (Passed By Senate) 4209

westmich

To become a grower, will the state set guidelines concerning indoor or outdoor grows? I'm thinking in next few months they will set something up.

Notice that Pa. will not allow outdoor grows, all indoor. From what I have read so far, don't see anything on where to grow, security, etc.

The property must be AG or industrial from what I read.

To become a grower, will the state set guidelines concerning indoor or outdoor grows? I'm thinking in next few months they will set something up.

do you mean a licensed grower in the new law ? the 4209 law says they will form a group to write rules up.

so we're at least a year away from that happening.

note that this applies to the licensed dispensary/transport/grower , not patients and caregivers.

Edited by bax

do you mean a licensed grower in the new law ? the 4209 law says they will form a group to write rules up.

so we're at least a year away from that happening.

note that this applies to the licensed dispensary/transport/grower , not patients and caregivers.

Yes, a licensed grower in the new law. The Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act. Read that Dec. 15 is date applications will be accepted, not before.

I assume that the state will set up guidelines for indoor or outdoor grows. Just wondering if anyone knew?