Seeds Or Clones

free420country

Do you have tracking? There were bug storms in the south and much of the mail get rerouted when areas get hit by storm. 2-3 weeks from the uk is not uncommon.

Thedankteam I hear is great. Local. Trusted. Selection is usa breeders only. I wish I could transfer seeds. I have too many.

Wet

I wish you could too..... Its been 16 days since they shipped, no tracking, I'm still hopefull but need to get things going....you could just drop some near me and I could find them.....lol

I ordered c99,chemdawg,sourd,the church,and liberty haze....hope they come.

At this point I'll take anything I can find.

nice. Gennesse county is probably your nearest place for seeds and clones. Ann Arbor has reliable clones but they run about a half a buck. Wish I was closer to you and could help out. I wish I was a rebel. But I stay under the count and in the shadows. Let me know if you make it to the flint/lansing area. Good luck.

nice. Gennesse county is probably your nearest place for seeds and clones. Ann Arbor has reliable clones but they run about a half a buck. Wish I was closer to you and could help out. I wish I was a rebel. But I stay under the count and in the shadows. Let me know if you make it to the flint/lansing area. Good luck.

Hey man thanks I appreciate it,and totally understand the staying in the shadows, working on my 7th year in the program. I just got A new house and have been on a break from growing. I was lucky enough to have 2 seeds left over from my last order to start out with, only 1 germed so at least I have something.

Flint probably has both seeds and clones. Or there's a dispensary in Atlanta if they are still open may have something

• 2 weeks later...

strange happenings.....I ordered dozens from attitude, all germed and doing well, except.....

cali connection chem #4 x OG. these didnt pop at all. Every see popped, as they typically do here, in a day or two.

I scarify, soak, then transplant. always done that, always perfect. All the other caliconnect did fine, and I love all their products, please dont bash the caliconnect.

so i ordered another pack from a different company, singleseedcentre. they came quicker, in an identical package, like I thought they might now be the same fulfillment centres or sumpin.

anyway, that whole pack did not pop either, yet the others with that order did fine, even more caliconnect.

badseedrun.caliconnect.com :angry:

please let me know when this strain starts to germinate from recently ordered stock, I'll try again, I have hundreds invested into it already. another hundy will hurt sure, but I now its a top hitter, I just know it !

• 6 months later...

I have some seeds from a few of my outdoor plants. One plant which had a branch that hermaphridited and I thought I cut off and caught early did cause a few seeds to show up in a couple plants close to it. Not sure if they're true seeds but am considering trying to pop them. I've never popped my own seeds and know that some of them, if they're actual seeds, will be male. I do know how to sex plants so that's not a big deal. I was just wondering if it's best to pop them using the seed/clone trays or just put them between a couple pieces of damp paper towel. I figure I'll try doing it on these seeds before paying top $ for femenized seeds. My plan is to use a PH balanced water mixed with some Clonex in the tray with the cubes or to wet the paper towel in a darkened area with just some natural light from a window.

I am close to the Genessee Co. border, so it's not too far for me to go to purchase seeds if someone in that area has some available. If I can get some of these to pop, I'll be looking for some more. Anyone close by with extra seeds can contact me via PM with the strains they have, if they're femenized and how much.

Any information as to the best way to germinate them would be greatly appreciated. If any or all I've mentioned above is wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I know I'm a newbie at this and don't take critism personally. :-) Blkwlf